[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I go out with a friend, he gets drunk, gets alot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478148772753.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1478148772753.gif
558KB, 367x265px
Everytime I go out with a friend, he gets drunk, gets alot of girls and numbers and hooks up alot. I try doing the exact same and girls just get creeped out by me. I don't know if its a confidence thing because I usually feel pretty relaxed

I dont like being a creepy guy anymore.

How do I change?
>>
>>17736041

>I try doing the exact same and girls just get creeped out by me

You're going to have to be more specific than that. If you want answers to your problem you have to give us some information to go off of.
>>
>>17736041
>How do I change?

What do you do that turns people off you?
>>
>>17736048
I have no idea. I'm trying to gain some insight by getting high and meditating but nothing much is coming to mind. I don't consider myself unconfident or anything
>>
>>17736088
>I'm trying to gain some insight by getting high and meditating but nothing much is coming to mind.

I would consider you a dumbass. Is self reflection so hard?

What do other people do that you don't? Or what do you do that others don't?

When do girls begin to lose interest in you?

Think man.
>>
>>17736096

>What do other people do that you don't? Or what do you do that others don't?

I guess I'm more introverted. Others seem more extroverts and just seem to say everything to comes to mind. I still consider myself a friendly person though

>When do girls begin to lose interest in you?

They rarely have any interest to begin with. 10 seconds into talking to them I get all sorts of negative body-language from them
>>
>>17736140
>I guess I'm more introverted. Others seem more extroverts

I didn't ask you for defeatist psychology. I asked about what you DO or what they DO.

Describe actions, don't use buzzwords.
>>
>>17736041
do u see him do it or does he say it? if he says it, then you probably missed something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.