[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm not human any longer. I barely feel emotions any more. I act like I do when I'm forced to interact with people, but in reality my mind is either completely blank or I'm slightly annoyed. This disturbs me because I know I should genuinely feel emotion. An example is at my sister's wedding. I didn't feel happy, and I felt kind of like I was wasting my weekend.
I've noticed people also gravitate away from me naturally. I don't think I'm too ugly or unpersonable, but people will often go out of their way not to sit next to me. Today I was at a big group dinner for a club I joined, and I ate alone at the middle of the table; everyone conversed with one another besides me, and when I tried to enter conversations it would basically end and restart when I gave up.
If I wouldn't cause my family grief or financial burden, I would not hesitate to kill myself. I desperately want someone I can love. How do I regain my emotions and life, and how do I talk to people?
>>
File: download.jpg (182KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
182KB, 1024x576px
>>17735882

Let me guess edgy mcbladefag, you are a virgin and thus furiously masturbate on a daily basis?
>>
wanna talk to me?
>>
>>17735887
I'm not trying to be edgy. I'm tired of feeling this way. Yes to the first claim, no to the second. It's not that fun, and is kind of gross.
>>
>>17735899

Well we have a discord neet chat which you can go and chat with people there on a daily basis. I suggest you go there if you want your daily dose of social activity.

Regarding your lack of emotion and horrible social skills? Build it up online, talk to the community and get some advice from those guys and see what they say. Be open and don't apologetic.

Also have you thought of seeing a professional therapist for this?
>>
>>17735907
I guess I will go there then. Thank you. I am going to therapy but I have a hard time articulating my situation to my therapist because I am very bad at communicating with people outside of platitudinal speech that gets me through the day.
>>
Alright dude, your still human just more selfish than you thought. You want people to like you well that depends on how you are when you enter conversations, try to look more interested in what people say and follow with questions about it. It might not be somthing you want to do and waste your time but it helps when people don't think your a dick. Also the whole eating alone thing seems like they might feel that your either boring, depressing, or you just give some kinda attitude. I would say that's hard to fix but not impossible don't let it get you down
>>
>>17735942
Okay, I will act on this advice. It kind of sucks that I'm an asshole. I've been very introverted and therefore insular my entire life, so I think I can change if I get more exposure with people. Thanks!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.