[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend in love with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: aeGXjL5_460s_v1.jpg (59KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aeGXjL5_460s_v1.jpg
59KB, 460x460px
Late 20's, together for 2 years, just discovered by browsing her email that she admitted to being in love with a mutual friend of ours, I know him better. She sent him a confession several days ago detailing that she loves him more than I, and will always want him. He has not responded and lives in another state now.

Should I admit to spying on her and break up? Take bets, yes or no? WE LIVE TOGETHER
>>
>>17735773

>Should I admit to spying on her and break up?

Yes. She'll get angry that you were spying on her and call you an asshole. You'll get angry for confessing love for people behind your back.

You'll argue, you'll break up, you'll move and then in the end you'll win because you won't be dating some bitch who is trying to double time you behind your back.
>>
Your worried about admitting to spying ? Are you mental leave her now regardless of his response
>>
Ya'll are sounding about right, more opinions please, just for validation. I'm taking this hard
>>
>>17735861
I'm sorry this happened to you OP, I would take it hard too. You're going to break up with her anyway, so just admit to spying on her. She'll get mad, but it won't matter in the long-term. She broke your trust, so she deserves hers broken. Fuck her.
>>
>>17735773
I wouldn't say anything. I'd just pack up my shit and leave. Block her on everything.
>>
>>17735878

This. Nuclear option is best.
>>
OP here. This is really sucks. I need to plan this out, moving wise, I'm wondering if I can wait a few more months before dropping this. Perhaps talk to the friend, he and I are very close. Fuck.
>>
>>17735913

Do you own the place? Is she on the lease? Does she have a key?

What is there to plan? Have her get her shit and gtfo. If she owns the place, get your shit and gtfo.
>>
>>17735927

Lease is shared, I'd have to leave, no way she would, and I have a workshop and business based from home. Fuck.
>>
>>17735913
>I'm wondering if I can wait a few more months before dropping this.

A few months? You're willing to live with a woman who's in love with your best friend for several MONTHS?

You need to talk to your friend at this point, but for now your first priority is tossing this bitch to the curb.
>>
>>17735944
Why is there "no way" she would leave? This bitch hurt you so why the fuck should you be the one to move out? Grow some balls and tell her to get the fuck out.
>>
Looking on the bright side OP, at least your friend never responded to her. Maybe that's an indication you can still trust him at least?
>>
>>17735944

Is your landlord sympathetic? If not, find new place. You need to gtfo.
>>
>>17735957

On the dark side, his friend should have told him immediately.
>>
>>17735950
Take all her shit, and dump it all on the front lawn/outside. That way she'll get the message and leave.
>>
>>17735963
Maybe OP's friend was still thinking of how to break the news to him?
>>
>>17735977

No. This is just like all the threads of "how do I ask her out"

"Dude I don't know how to tell you this but your girl just emailed me that she was in love with me." Done.

There is no way to let the conversation "naturally get around to that topic. You just fucking tell people. How many stupid-ass sitcoms and movies will it take for people to realize delaying fucks shit up?
>>
>>17735977

OP. Yeah, he texted just yesterday to see how I was doing but didn't allude to anything, he's a solid friend on my end
>>
>>17735993
No shit OP's friend should have told him sooner, but many people would still freeze up over the prospect of telling their friend something like this. You would have to comfort your friend being devastated and heartbroken. Your friend may lash out at you and accuse you of already fucking his gf behind his back. There's also a chance your friend would forever resent you after an incident like this. This isn't like asking a girl out, this shit is much more painful to do.
>>
>>17736030

>>17735993
>How many stupid-ass sitcoms and movies will it take for people to realize delaying fucks shit up?

Speaking to this, this shit is exactly true. If your friend lashes out at you for telling the truth they are a shit friend.

"b'buh'but I wasn't sure how you'd react" is straight up sitcom bullshit
>>
>>17736039

OP. I'll figure out the friend later on, he's beside the point. Anyone gone through a similar situation? How did you handle it?

Right now she's out and I'm drinking alone. Which is fucking great.
>>
>>17736049

I have. If you look through the thread though, pretty much everything has been said.

You a) need to get away from her, physically. Whether that means you move or she moves, it's over.

1.5) is that you erase everything, phone number, social media, the little trinket she gave you. Trust us, nuclear option helps you move on.

2) is figure out why the fuck your alleged "friend" did not tell you the truth. Unless... if you were in the same situation and wouldn't have told him, then I guess you deserve one another
>>
OP. Going to bed, keep this thread going please, it'll help emotionally in the morning, post any advice. Thanks everybody.
>>
>>17735950

Yeah, because if there's one immutable truth about unfaithful women, it's that they're reasonable and self-sacrificing.
>>
>>17736187
No shit, so he needs to out-crazy her.

Dump all of her shit outside.
>>
>>17735773
i pulled that shit at one point, i thought i liked a guy in a different state and i actually didnt. turns out i just liked venting to him. i was more in love with the bf at the time. i actually grew to resent the guy from a different state because he ruined the relationship and he wasnt loyal to his own girlfriend that he got later on.
>>
>>17735773
OP, I have been in her situation before. The best course of action is to break up. I know it hurts, but is not usually intentional. The heart is an indecisive little bitch
>>
OP Awake, give more advice ya'll, today's about to suck hard
>>
>>17736049
You're right. Your friend telling you is the least of it. First thing you have to decide is are you gonna be foolish and try to salvage the relationship by ignoring what you know or somehow convince her not to love another man. That is impossible. No rational argument, cajoling, separating them or begging will change the reality.

If you want to look at this coldly and practical then you keep your mouth shut for as long as it takes to plan your exit. I ended a marriage this way and while it was hard I deserve an academy award and the ex didn't see it coming, believing I was a fool. Be prepared however for your gf to move to him but who cares at this point? Right?
>>
>>17736196
Uh, you neglect to accept your participation, blaming it all on this other guy. You were in a relationship too, no better than him and ruined your own relationship.
>>
Hello everyone. Am I the only one who has seen a lott of Judge Judy episodes on TV? Forward a year. He is standing before Judy and is all like:
But she was possibly going to cheat on me. It was justified I just left. I want the rest of my stuff back that is still in the house. Judy: Sir, you had a contract agreeing to pay half of the rent. I don't care about maybe and possibly. There is no proof that the TV and furniture were yours. And you can absolutely not blame her for losing your job because you decided to live in your car. You will have to pay her 10.000 for the rent. -Hammer goes down-
>>
For the friend it is simple, you send him your version of the following text: Bro, I know what my girlfriend is mailing you. Just keep me updated if she keeps coming at you so I can decide if I will let her know that I know.

With this text you inform him that you know, you don't blame him. He becomes your spie and depending on the stuff he will text back to you, you will know if you can trust him.
I am the manipulation master. And now start thinking about ways to protect you from financial trouble when things would go bad.
>>
>>17735783
first post best post, holy shit.
>>
Remember, pack all your shit without her noticing, give her a rough fucking and leave her right after.

She'll feel used and worthless that way, best way of dropping women.
>>
These guys are giving good advice
>>
Do >>17736952 first and be prepared for the worst by doing >>17737987
It's going to be hard, way harder than it is now, OP, I gotta tell you. But you will make it in the end. For generations, people have gone through hard shit. I'm sure you can and will make it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.