[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my adopted cousin wants the D. She Just 21 thus year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1477913962411.jpg (47KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477913962411.jpg
47KB, 501x720px
I think my adopted cousin wants the D. She Just 21 thus year and she's always had a little crush on me since I was about 15 and she was 9.

Now she's all touchy with me all the time. She's always hugging me and admires me a lot. She also always comments how strong and tall I am.

Sometimes we drink as a family and senpai spends the night in air mattresses. She's always one of the ones that stay up the latest and it always play fighting with me for the blankets.

Would you guys smash? Why or why not? I'm scared she'll blab about it and senpai will look at me like a freak
>>
>Would you guys smash?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Fastest way to get ostracized from your family and be labelled a weirdo. Do not in any circumstances smash. I won't be coming back to this thread because this post should be sufficient. Good day and keep your dick in your pants you pathetic sack of shit.
>>
>>17735723
>I'm scared she'll blab about it

Don't do it then. I was in a similar situation. As the advances got bolder I realized she was a clingy mother fucker and it would not have ended well for the family.
>>
>>17735729

Yea this is the main reason I just keep it in my pants and masturbate instead of taking her into the smash and smashing her sweet pussy in and busting a sweet nut.

If she didn't blab I would reconsider but doesn't look like she's one to keep it a secret
>>
post pic
>>
>>17735723

Yes, fuck your cousin.

There is no way that this could go horribly wrong.
>>
Fuck adv it's happening again

We're drinking and she keeps making little sexual remarks and enuendos
>>
>>17736514
be the smart one and respectfully show her the dudes that would be a better match

there is a risk for repercussions when you reject her
>>
File: zl27.jpg (23KB, 192x284px) Image search: [Google]
zl27.jpg
23KB, 192x284px
>>17736514
stop this shit before it's late
do you really want to walk around with the thought that you fucked your cousin whenever you're around them
don't make this bad for yourself and tell her to knock it off
stop thinking with your dick for once, christ
>>
Keep us updated
>>
>>17736514

At this point it's your fucking fault for getting yourself in a situation that a) presents that much temptation for you and from her and b) involves alcohol, which lowers inhibitions and makes it much easier to give into temptation.

Whatever your decision, here's a protip: people do not keep secrets. GIRLS especially do not keep secrets, they can't help but share gossip--this will get out. Either overpower what your dick is telling you, or prepare for familial obliteration.
>>
It will always be you who took advantage of her. Remember that. All you ucles and aunts will believe you manipulated her. They will look at you as a rapist of drunken girls
>>
>>17736968
This. You have everything to lose. Stop fantasizing about her, it's just making it painful.
>>
I ended up just just jerking it and going to bed. She'll always be around though and I'll just have to live with it. I don't fantasize about her of jerk off thinking about her. It's just when we're together and she's all touchy and flirty is when I realize how easily I can just have my way if I chose to. Tough Shit
>>
Fuck her. If you both want it that's all that matters.

Just tell her that if she screws up and tells someone you won't fuck her anymore and that will be enough to keep her mouth shut.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.