[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all, I am a masters student for Electrical Engineering,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: HRGirl.jpg (38KB, 538x357px) Image search: [Google]
HRGirl.jpg
38KB, 538x357px
Hello all, I am a masters student for Electrical Engineering, one month ago I took place in a job interview, I was received by an human resourses princess which I cant forget. She was really beautiful and looks like the girl that ive always dreamed about. I found out that she is just an intern in the hr department while im already a badass engineer. She gave me (to profissional purpose) her cellphone and her e-mail. I've been trying to hold on, but I really cant handle it anymore.
Id like to ask you annons if there is a way for me to get in touch with her, invite her on a date, without looking like a sexual offender and blowing all my chances..
>>
>>17735705
How does fucking calling for a date considered as a sexual offense?
>>
>>17735722
dude, the girl gave me her phone number to send her my curriculum.
>>
>>17735722

Because of all the SJW and feminist bullshit that has infected the world, anon, where have you been?

OP just ask her out politely.
>>
>>17735734
I dont think one of those special snowflakes would be working in something like that
>>
>>17735739

>an human resourses princess

Are you high? HR is pretty much the definition of this shit.
>>
I didnt know that feminism was world wide like this '-' i tought i was hppning just here
>>
>>17735787

Well, it's -new- feminism.

It used to mean equality. Now it means revenge (on innocent men) and special privileges.

Just call her, say "I have a question for you" and "Would you mind having a beer with me so I can ask you a few more?"
>>
>>17735816
smoosh
>>
>>17735705
If you get the job, visit her office to thank her and offer to buy her lunch.

If you don't get the job, phone her to thank her for the pleasant, stress-free interview and offer to buy her lunch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.