[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nofriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1472089036108.jpg (27KB, 474x403px) Image search: [Google]
1472089036108.jpg
27KB, 474x403px
So everybody in my school hates me and two girls I used to date stole all my friends and told me to kill myself

What should I do? How fo I make new friends? Or should I kill myself?
>>
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>What should I do?

whatever you want

>How do I make new friends?

friends are found not made

>Or should I kill myself?

eh
pretty weak reason to kill yourself OP
>>
>>17735736
I am 18 and 4 months.
>>17735938
Its been like this my entire life and I don't know how to make or find friends. Every time I go to a new school everyone hates me. I don't know why.
>>
>>17735970
lol the problem isnt whether or not they hate you its whether or not youre capable of fending for yourself.

>people who like you for the right reasons
>people who like you for the wrong reasons
>people who hate you for the wrong reasons
>people who hate you for the right reasons

if you feel a weight on your conscience, you should concern yourself only with the last. your ex telling you to kill yourself because you made her cry when you guys broke up is not a good reason OP.

>Every time I go to a new school

why did you move around so much OP?
>>
>>17735970

People say things get better after high school because they generally do. Especially if your current situation already sucks.

I don't have much advice other than to just start acting like you don't give a fuck and eventually they'll get bored of talking shit you.
>>
Killing yourself is pretty stupid, just find some other people who are like you. Be nice to people even if you hate them. Easy peasy.
>>
File: 1476787557980.jpg (88KB, 656x674px) Image search: [Google]
1476787557980.jpg
88KB, 656x674px
>>17736028
>People say things get better after high school because they generally do. Especially if your current situation already sucks.
I've never heard anyone say that because it's a load of horseshit. Things usually get worse.
>>
>>17735697
you should speak to your school counselor
>>
>>17735697
u should go to acs and tell them you want to transfer schools so that they make your mother transfer for you. i tried doing this when i was getting bullied and they didnt give a shit.
>>
>>17735697
btw acs is administration of children servicdes
>>
>>17736137
this is probably the last person you want to go to in middle school.
>>
>>17736181
And you think coming on 4chan and asking people whether or not you should kill yourself is a better approach?
>>
>>17735697
>everybody hates me
no they don't
join a club
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.