[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self conscious HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1294.jpg (56KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
56KB, 640x614px
I feel so fucking embarrassed and angry right now

just went hiking with some friends. Ive been trying to improve my image the past few months and have felt I've accomplished a lot. Anyways, during the hike one of my friend took some pictures of me. I didn't see them until just now... I feel so fucking ANGRY right now. I look fucking ugly!! I feel like I haven't actually improved at all! What the fuck! My friend's wife even made a joke about how my body shape is. But at the time I just laughed at it because I didn't think it was a big deal. But after seeing this picture I am so fucking pissed and embarrassed with myself!!

to make things even more stressful, I just started talking to a girl I really like online. We Skype and talk a lot. She said she likes me! But she hasn't seen my full figure. We are suppose to meet soon.. fucking shit I feel stressed
>>
>>17735629
Post pic
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (271KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
271KB, 718x900px
>>17735632
>>
>>17735638
You look completely normal
Tall but normal
What exactly is the issue?
>>
>>17735629

>a joke about how my body shape is
>didn't think it was a big deal

Keep thinking this. You know you have some self esteem issues so clearly people are fucking with you to enjoy getting your goat.

Seriously, I was expecting a fatass - you look fine.
>>
>>17735644

I just look so unattractive. I look fucking weird and awkward. I feel so stressed, because when I Skype with this girl, she calls me "cutie". But I really don't think she's going to like me when we meet in person. I'm just so mad because I used to really look like shit, so I changed how I dress, my hair, and have tried to workout. I thought I improved. But I still look fucking weird!!!

My friends wife has even commented on my looks in the past. Once she said "you look like you're still in middle school" and today she said "you have a hour-glass figure haha". She's the only one who's commented on my looks, so maybe it's fucking true, and my friends are too nice to fucking tell me the truth!!
>>
Grow out your hair a bit more on the top.
I don't like your clothing. There is nothing wrong with it at all. It just looks bland and cheap to me.
Your figure is completely normal. Are you high? She was just making small talk.
I honestly thought you were a girl from the way you described your issue.
TLDR your issue isn't your body, it's your mind.
>>
>>17735638
>>17735658

are you serious my nigga

you look good, take it from a hopeless potato shaped man
>>
>>17735658
You look weird because you're tall and have long legs. That makes your head look a bit small also. Rare proportions. That's not exactly bad, just rare. And it's not fixable so get over it

And I don't see no hourglass figure tell your friends wife to choke on your cock
>>
>>17735664

>i don't like your clothing

Well I was hiking, so it's not exactly casual wear.

>>17735665
>>17735670

Thanks for the support anons..
>>
>>17735658
>My friends wife has even commented on my looks in the past

Is she fat?
>>
>>17735681

no, she's in pretty good shape, and she's actually very nice to me. She didn't say it in a mean tone or anything. She said it in a joking manner. But because SHE actually said it, it must be true
>>
>>17735682
Or maybe she's just an insecure bitch who likes to pin imaginary issues on other people
>>
I am a girl, I think you're quite cute!! I like your body shape and face. No worries OP
>>
>>17735685

I don't think so.

>>17735688

I just don't see it. I'm 25, but look so odd
>>
>>17735638

Femanon posting.

> tall
> dress well
> not fat
> strong chin

I would do you. Only thing to change, smile with your mouth open. Your poor self esteem is showing.
>>
>>17735638
I thought you were some bizarre fat cuck
there's nothing wrong with you go live your life faggot
>>
>>17735719

>smile with mouth open

I can't... my smile looks really stupid.. I have healthy teeth, but I can absolutely not pull of a smile with teeth.
>>
>>17735638
Wtf I'm a girl and there's absolutely nothing wrong with your body. You have a broad and handsome body, handsome face, look well groomed. Do you have body dysmorphic disorder or something?
>>
>>17735638
I would do you. You certainly don't need to worry about your appearance.
>>
>>17735740

Are they moderately straight based on whatever country you live in?

If so, smile and move on, you unconfident fuck
>>
>>17735682
If she's nice she probably felt comfortable saying it because you're handsome. You don't insult an ugly person's appearance. You can make jokes about a handsome person's appearance because you know it'll roll off their back (or it should), which is why she said it in a joking manner.
>>
>>17735745

>broad and handsome body

But I really don't tho... I'm thin, and disproportionate

>body dysmorphia?

Maybe..
>>
>>17735764
Your bone structure is broad, which looks good. You can be skinny and broad. Work out if you want to feel better, but you don't look bad now by any means. You sound like you have body dysmorphia, literally no one has anything bad to say about your body, and people here are usually harsh.
>>
>>17735780

So what should I do
>>
>>17735837
You should stop being a faggot
>>
>>17735837

Stop giving a shit about it.
>>
>it's another one of those "wah wah tell me I'm beautiful!" threads
>>
>>17735629
Everyone - absolutely EVERYONE - has some photos taken at an odd moment or from an odd angle that make them cringe. They also have some that make them feel they don't look bad at all.

That says a lot more about the imperfect art of photography than anything else/
>>
I didn't even read your whole post. Honestly, many people always feel a picture of themselves looks horrible. You have friends and family who love you so shut the fuck up. :) Evidently you have some great qualities because they are around you. Sure, work on yourself but don't obsess over it. Be you nigga!
>>
>>17735958
>You have friends and family who love you so shut the fuck up. :)
True, most people on 4chan don't even have that much.
>>
>>17735629

Deep breaths, relax, you're fine. And actually it's completely natural to see a picture of yourself and feel uncomfortable, because your face and body are flipped and nothing seems right anymore. I'm handsome in the mirror and a gremlin in photos and desu I don't know which self-conception is the delusion but the truth is it really does not matter.
>>
Anon, if you found yourself attractive, that would he narcissistic of you and make you an asshole.
Its ok to be self conscious. Everyone's a little self conscious, its ok. Just lean back a little when you walk- be yourself and be happy you're not obese. When you meet the girl you're talking to online- don't mention how self conscious you are- just enjoy her company and enjoy your time together- lifes too short to worry about nothing.
>>
Nice stealth /soc/ thread
>>
>>17735638

Dude if you're not actually trolling then see a psychiatrist cause you may seriously have some sort of condition you look absolutely fine in that photo
>>
>>17735629

Ignore the one girl that talks shit about you, even if she says it jokingly she is obviously trying to make you feel bad about yourself, personal attacks aren't jokes even if they're said in a polite way.

Take the advice of complete strangers who say you look fine and have nothing to worry about, we don't know you and owe you nothing.
>>
>>17735638
look out. the wife wants you. not joking. she would actually do you.
>>
>>17735638
your friends are faggots, get over yourself and find new ones
>>
>>17735629
if the girl didnt ask you for a picture of your self before meeting up then chances are shes ugly too.
>>
>>17735638
Bitch, you got no reason to complain.
You aren't a fatso, ugly, or a manlet, all which are far, far debilitating to one's looks than being a tall fucker.
Stop stressing out over nothing.
>>
>>17735638
LOL

>being this insecure

study some philosophy anon, you will soon learn we are all ugly l, and you will care less. You care too much.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.