/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl I really like goes offline suddenly when I talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
So this girl I really like goes offline suddenly when I talk to her on fb.We've known each other for 3 years and we used to talk daily.Wtf is this now?
>>
>>17735318
Stop talking to her and stop investing yourself into her in any way. You messaged her and she didn't respond. There's nothing you can really do except focus on other things until maybe she messages you one day. It would be a waste of time to keep her in your head.
>>
>>17735603
She did respond and we were in the middle of a conversation and she goes offline.She didn't even see the message and no way did she have to do something because now she is sick and can't go out.Then she's online, doesn't see my message and goes offline.
>>
>>17736742
My biggest issue here is that we were constantly talking every day and grew close to each other.Now it's like she doesn't even know me, because her messages are plain and short.
>>
>>17735318

Take the hint and just back off, let her initiate contact otherwise be done with her. If she's acting like this and you keep probing you will only push her away further. Show her you can take a hint and respect yourself too much to grovel over someone who isn't putting in the effort.
>>
>>17736742
> now she is sick

Maybe she just felt bad. Or fell asleep. Or something happened to her Internet connection. Or her phone died, and she's too tired to search for a charger. Forget about it, she'll reply to you later.

However, if she disappears for more than several days, it would be a nice gesture to call her and, if she's not replying, to write her friend/relative who can check on her just in case she is dead.
>>
>>17736759
She goes online every 15-20 mins feelsbadman
>>
My boyfriend and I had been friends online for seven years, both notoriously bad for disappearing for short periods and reappearing again like nothing had happened.

To cut a long story short, I started developing feelings for him and suddenly started being overtly aware of his habits online, his replies, etc, when prior to this I wouldn't have given a shit.

He had always been like this, in fact he was probably less like this once I told him how I felt, but I still worried.

I guess what I'm saying is...it sounds like she just isn't feeling herself and therefore isn't spending as much time online. She probably isn't even considering how you might be feeling, not because she doesn't care, but because she doesn't think you'll be bothered.

Relax, maybe send her a message saying you hope she's feeling better, but don't worry about it.
>>
>>17736853
Thanks for the advice, I'm just a Sophomore/2nd year high school student and I've never felt so emotionally attached to a girl and I can only hope to marry her.I don't want to rush a relationship, but at the same time I want to be with her as soon as possible.Should I ask her on a date some time or wait for when the time is right?
>>
>>17736916

Wait until she's better anon - then you'll feel more positive while doing it. If you ask her out on a date now and she declines (because she's ill), it'll make you feel worse when it really shouldn't.

Be supportive and relaxed, allow her to come back to you when she feels like it, then ask her out. She'll probably really appreciate it if she has been unwell.
>>
>>17736923
I meant like 3 months from now, or just wait around when I'm in college?
I typed >>17736916 a bit retarded lmao.
>>
>>17736916
Just so you don't get too broken up about it. If she declines don't feel bad, you are only 14-15 you have a lot of girls to come your way.

The key to getting one eventually is to keep a positive attitude and never stop trying. Don't try too hard for just one though unless you actually get into a relationship with her.
>>
>>17736936
Well ok, I'm going to ask her out around February and if she says that she doesn't feel like I do, should I keep being close friends with her (talking every day, what's new, hanging out after school,...) or just completely distance myself from her? I would like to stay friends but also move on, but it's hard for me to imagine not having these huge feelings for her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.