[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a girl need to reply to every text?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1fa_by_miguel850-d9ytcaj.jpg (66KB, 638x543px) Image search: [Google]
1fa_by_miguel850-d9ytcaj.jpg
66KB, 638x543px
Im texting a girl, I ask her to hang, she says she is off campus for the weekend, ask her of she is with her family, she says with friends, I ask if she is getting lit, never got a response. I've hadnl friends do this before and everything was fine, is it the same for girls or is this a bad sign? ALSO I thought she was ghosting me earlier cause I texted her yesterday one time and got no response. In hindsight I didn't actually ask her anything I just said it was me. How's the situation look?
>>
>>17735249
stop being so needy
>>
>>17735249

She's out of town and has stuff to do. Obviously she'll have better thing to do than answer your inane messages. Leave her be and let her enjoy her holiday. Afterwards you can ask how her weekend was and if she doesn't respond then either, then take it as a hint.
>>
>>17735251
I haven't messaged her since. Also if I did cod off as needy do you think she will be receptive come Monday?
>>
>>17735254
She'll respond when she feels like it. I go days without texting good m8s back mainly because I'm a lazy sack of shit and forgetful.
>>
>>17735263
I just hope I didn't annoy her to the point of ghosting me, I was legit just curious what she was doing out of town
>>
>>17735266

here's a solid rule to go by.

don't text a girl 3 times in a row with no response.

Sure sometimes i spam chicks but thats because i know its okay :P

no one here is going to know why this girl isn't answering you. but 1 or 2 days isn't that much time.. ffs some girls i don't even talk to for a week or two before i'm like hey dude whats up and start hanging out again.

just talk to her on monday, i'm sure it'll be fine and don't feel like you fucked anything up, because you didn't

people get busy, you're not her priority. you aren't a boyfriend, family member, long standing friend, work, school or anything else that takes priority and people are fucking BUSY... hence wait until monday or something she's out for the weekend so let her be.
>>
>>17735275
Aight good cause going 1 text for 1 text and then ending it with me asking and no response definitely isn't 3 in a row
>>
>>17735281
Yyo dont worry another pro tip to. If youre texting a girl and getting kind of bored, feel free to do the exact same thing to her.

A lot of guys dont really know how to properly end texts. Girls arent usually gonna say, hey im bored see ya. Dont trust force a convo all night or all day. Text them for a little, once things get stale just stop texting them then text them another day.

Dont double text them on the same day, and yeah if you text them 3 times on seperate occasions and they dont respond. Dont you dare ever fucking text them again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.