[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am starting to think I have BPD. Is there anyone here that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am starting to think I have BPD.
Is there anyone here that was diagnosed and/or knows more about this illness?
How do I get diagnosed and how did you guys? Thanks,pic unrelated.
>>
>>17735211
I thought I had BPD, was sure of it for years, so I went to a psychologist, who told me I didn't have BPD.

I'm sure someone else would've diagnosed me with it while others might not. It's all arbitrary. Just try to work on yourself without a label. Google DBT workbooks and do the exercises and see if they help.
>>
>>17735217
Thanks for the tip,what made you think you had BDP in the first place,why were you sure of it for years?
>>
>>17735282
I thought about suicide 24/7, had a problem with my temper, had a slight problem with self-injury during my teen years. I was really fucked up personality wise and never had a friend. I was really sensitive and probably pretty narcissistic.

What makes you think you have BPD?
>>
>>17735282
Also I saw things in black and white, people were either all good or all bad. DBT workbooks help you work through those kinds of things, can be helpful.
>>
>>17735211
My experience with BPD comes solely from being in an abusive relationship with a girl who had it really apparently to everyone but her, so my perspective is kind of skewed, but I've done a lot of research since then and I think I'm being as objective as possible. I honestly believe that people with BPD, except maybe those on the mildest end of the spectrum, would never worry that they have it.

Has everyone you've ever been close to betrayed you and let you down? Have all your relationships crashed and burned spectacularly? Have people accused you of being manipulative or vindictive?

Most borderlines have a very strong victim mentality and actually rewrite their memories to support it, so if you answered yes to those questions you might be one of them.
>>
>>17735286
>>17735302
I did answer yes to all three and I really dont know if I am just being a hypochondriac or if I really should think about having it,I only recently by pure chance found out about BPD,before that I had no idea it even existed and blamed all the symptoms on me being a bad person and being fucked up from drugs.
I tend to lose touch with reality and In my current relationship I am either crazy about her or I devaluate her alot and we are on the verge of breaking up every week. I feel like a hollow shell and just a big nobody,I feel like Im the plain worker ant that just has to follow someone else,in society mostly and not in work,also a few years ago I was really depressed cause a girl I really liked completely rejected me and it sounds really dumb bjt Im just being honest,since then I havent really been depressed,just happy and sad cycles. I also feel bored and like I want so many things to just make it worthwile or Id just be unhappy. I also tend to smoke weed whenever an opportunity emerges,it makes me feel better and forget about all this other crap and i dont know if im just some idiot that wants a condition to feel more special or if i really might have it.
Sorry if this is too long and badly written.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.