[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help? ;(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: uy.jpg (136KB, 760x960px) Image search: [Google]
uy.jpg
136KB, 760x960px
>be me
>21, male
>University
>Chillin' in classroom
>No teacher there because sick.
>sitting with two friends (girls)
>Pronounces a word wrong by accident
>cool girl laughs and say: "jesus anon you need to learn to speak. haha"
>I laugh with her. Just a funny little thing
>Dumbass friend jumps on the train
>"You're so fucking dumb anon. Why can you like not be retarded?"
>Mfw
Cont?
>>
>>17735134
I'll listen, anon. I know your pain.
>>
>>17735134
Stop being so sensitive, learn to take a joke and participate in banter.
>>
File: 1453980695831.jpg (58KB, 700x702px) Image search: [Google]
1453980695831.jpg
58KB, 700x702px
>>17735134
>me: Why do you always have to be such a dick?
>Dumbass friend can't believe what she just heard.
>"You..you can't say that! This is the last you will hear of me!"
>Me and cool girl just laughs
>A little time goes by
>"Anon?"
>"Yea, cool girl?"
>"Are you sexist?"
>foooook

>>17735149
Thank you.
>>
File: Kari-Kommunist.jpg (86KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
Kari-Kommunist.jpg
86KB, 800x788px
>>17735155
>Most of my class is girls (forgot to say)
>"When is the next class?" I ask one of my fellow students
>"I'm sorry? there isn't a I hate women class anon"
>EVERY FUCKING GIRL THINKS I HATE WOMEN NOW"
>They all follow dumbass friend where ever she goes.
>Cool girl still sticks with me
>Only real friend I got in this shithole
>Buy her an expensive ice cream to show my gratitude
>Mfw she starts speaking to the dumbass friend
>Mfw I hear "He just follows me around. I didn't even want to hang with him"
>>
>>17735160

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>17735155
>This is the last you will hear of me!
suddenly
>Are you sexist?
The fuck? Where the hell did THAT come from?? What kind of fucking mongoloids are you hanging out with, saying dumb shit like that? It's not just "dumbass friend," they all have the personalities of middle schoolers. Jesus, I don't know whether they're worse, or you for letting that childish shit get you down.
>>
File: Untitled.png (264KB, 671x834px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
264KB, 671x834px
>>17735160
>Cool girl doesn't want to talk to me anymore
>nice. I'm a lone wolf now
>Go home. Masterbate.
>Dumbass friend sends me a snapchat where she and cool girl are smilling
>Dumbass friend is friend is being especially smuglypuffy
>Fuck it. nothing to loose.
>Send a snap to back to her
>She's fat btw
>"You should realy start to exercise"
>>
>>17735181
>Dumbass firend is being especially smuglypuffy*
>>
Be the sexist anon they want you to be.
>>
File: 1456160126369.jpg (206KB, 1474x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456160126369.jpg
206KB, 1474x1000px
>>17735181
>>17735184
>My grammar is shit right now
>Jacked up on painkillers. Sorry
>"That really makes me feel bad anon"
>"Don't be a dick then" I reply
>"Fine. This will be the last you hear of me" Again
>15min later
>*Dumbass friend has taken a screenshot of your snap*
>Dammit
>She's going to show this to everyone
>GOD I HATE FEMINISTS
>>
>>17735193

i'm so confused on how this situation is even real. It seems fake.

Lard whale was being a cunt, who cares what other people think, not every single person in the entire class thinks your a shitty person bc someone was a cunt to you.
>>
>>17735193

>Call someone fat
>They retaliate
>GOD I HATE FEMINISTS

You do sound a tad retarded, to be fair.
>>
>>17735206
She made it seem like I got angry with her because she is a woman.
>>
>>17735181

Let that be a lesson to you - there is always something to lose.

Btw, I have a hard time believing that they just all of a sudden think that you're sexist for no reason.

Correct answer to "Are you sexist?" is "I don't think I am, but I've never stopped to really think about it - can you point out some of the things I've done/said that would make you think so to help me understand?"
>>
>>17735210
What? no. She ran around telling everyone I hate women. How is that not something a feminist would do?
>>
>>17735216
This has to be bait.
>>
>>17735213
Don't even care anymore. The plan is to be a tough guy like Vegeta or Wolverine from now on
>>
>>17735225
Good for you anon, be your usual self though. This air will die down eventually, just dont give in the control of any future conversations.
>>
>>17735134
First interaction, not a big deal.

Second interaction, learn to have some restraint because it was an incredibly shitty thing for you to do. I would also drop you as a friend if you were going to react so childishly.
>>
>>17735225
Wow, that's some powerful autism you got there
>>
>>17735225
>The plan is to be a tough guy like Vegeta or Wolverine from now on
This is the only real way to come out of everything unscathed. Back when I was in school, I had been a pariah since first grade. Teachers used to call me "the reason they invented ritalin" for reasons that were mostly brought under control by similar medications. Any time shit started getting real I would simply make the biggest deal I possibly could, draw as much attention as possible, and escalate the situation until the other person had to back down because of all the exposure. I always had my little circle of misfit bros so I never had a problem not talking to the rest of my graduating class, despite never changing school districts during my 13 years there, and used that 'nothing to lose' advantage successfully and repeatedly.

Was I a loser? Sure, but like I gave a fuck what anybody thought. They weren't my friends so they could all get bent and die for all I cared. Worked great. Social skills are still shit though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.