[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a D for credit or withdraw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My options for this one class are basically withdraw or take a D. Is it better to get the credit or save my gpa. Currently have a 2.6
>>
Withdraw my man. I made the mistake of sticking with a credit I was doing shitty in and ended up with an F and retook the course to bump it to a C+. It was honestly awful to deal with. If it's a mandatory credit just redo it, you'll have the advantage of knowing what to expect.
>>
I dunno, what are your fucking goals?

I'd bet if you have a 2.6, you don't really have any.

So, in that case, what does it fucking matter if you get a d in a class, that goes against your gpa, for a degree you're probably never going to finish, and if you do you'll never use anyway?
>>
>>17734936
>>17734947
Mom is paying for it, taking 2 classes this semester, I just haven't been feeling it at all this semester and I probably should have taken no classes. If I with draw money still has to be payed but she let's me do it with her card and I can do it without her knowing what the status of the class is. SGould I withdraw and hide it?
>>
>>17734979

I mean yeah it's easy enough to hide it, but if you're really concerned about your mom's opinion on it just be honest with her and say you're thinking about dropping it because you're not doing well, which is important for your future, but that you want to try again. Although I don't know how much of a hardass your mom is on doing well in courses. Idk man, I would say drop it just cuz it'll tank your GPA and if it's at 2.6 you really don't need a low grade. It's hard to recover from a low GPA.
>>
>>17735109
Will the college ever send any kind of notice of my grades via email or normal mail or anything? If she wants to see sauce on my grades could I somehow make a photoshop or a fake page or something? She might end up wanting me to sign in and show her so I don't think I can take a pic of a shopped image
>>
>>17735194
Don't lie to your mom she's dishing out a shitload of money for you. Be honest you entitled shitwipe, she deserves to know what her money is going into.
>>
>>17735205
no because I don't want to risk being cut off from money for food and gas and shit
>>
>>17735209
So you're going to screw your mom over because you're too lazy to actually put in the work to either do well in school or get a job and take care of your own ass.

You're a shitbag.
>>
>>17734885
ur gpa is already fucked no point in doing either. some tmes withdrawal is considered an f. unless you did better in your other classes id just try to do well on the final.
>>
>>17735224
Bitch the payment is mandatory whether I stay with the classes or not, im just trying to find the way to deal the least damage.>>17735229
Here a withdrawal doesn't hurt gpa you don't get credit though
>>
>>17735239
Your mom is mandated to pay for your college education? Fucking pussy.

Grow the fuck up and don't deceive the people paying for your ungrateful ass.
>>
>>17735256
Yeah she is, college rules, once payment begins it has to be completed. And it's not like I have any money to give them
>>
>>17735262
She's not mandated to pay for your food and gas, so you're going to lie to her so she'll keep supporting you even though you're an adult who should just man the fuck up and get a job if the person bleeding money into your life decides they don't want to waste any more on you.
>>
>>17735265
You sure are triggered by this
>>
Finish the class, learn from your mistakes and move on from them. If you withdraw you're just putting yourself behind schedule in terms of graduation, youll need to either stay at school for additional semesters or take a higher course load. Also I do advise you to talk to your mother about how you've been struggling, the two of you can come up with a strategy that works for you.

So why exactly are you having problems, are you going to class and doing your readings and assignments?
>>
>>17735268
You seem triggered by the fact that I'm not coddling this pussified cunt. OP asked for advice, he's getting it. He needs to stop being a fucking pussy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.