[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obsessive idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: JUSTpepe.jpg (92KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTpepe.jpg
92KB, 374x363px
How do I stop obsessing about all women I like who pay attention to me?

So I'm involved with a sport in which im quite successful. I'm not exactly a 10 facially but I have a very nice body and the competence in my sport makes me quite interesting to women who do the same sport. This leads to lots of girls im not interested in flirting with me. Girls who are good looking perhaps but still go out partying all the time, seem quite shallow and dont really stimulate me. Just banging them and dumping them is something I just don't do, I think its in bad taste considering we see eachother on a daily basis.

And then this girl walks into the training hall a couple weeks ago. In usual order shes quite nervous etc about being in a new place and a new sports organization etc. I talk to her a bit and feel completely wowed. Shes good looking, competent, intelligent, funny etc. I get smitten instantly.

She starts hanging out with us etc, she seems really impressed by my competence in the sport but still struggles with the fact that theres so many new faces etc.

cont....
>>
A few days ago I'm stretching against a wall and she walks up to me and we have a nice talk, she asks me about my competitive results and is really impressed, shes really animated and does a lot of that looking down/up on me, smiling and shrugging and all those little signals. She even flexes in front of me, inviting me to feel her bicep. She spends the session looking at me lots when im not looking etc. This wakes up the obsessive part of me. When I get home, and ever since then I end up wondering what shes doing all the time and feeling generally low over not knowing if I'll be able to get her and finally end this streak of loneliness with a woman Im so stimulated by. These obsessive feelings are very disruptive to me. They ruin my life.

I did like how she seemed to be into me that session. But going without talking to her for a whole week made me feel kind of sad.

Today I walk in, we talk briefly. She mentions that shes really tired after the workweek. I talk to her a few times but dont feel the same thing as last time. Shes avoiding eye contact, seems low and doesnt seem as interested in how its going for me. She does briefly mention how easy a few training drills looked for me though. All and all she seemed colder. Going home this seemingly minute instance of my crushed me. And now I'm deep in the feels.

I'm not stupid. So I'm not gonna ask "Did she decide she doesnt want me?", but instead: How do I stop obsessing over women I like who start giving me attention. It fucks my life up every time it happens.
>>
If you went all out with your personality on the first meet and had an explosive time. The second time is always gonna be less impressive, just be normal. Don't change your tone of voice when you talk to her, you'll find that things can bloom when you're just being normal.
>>
>>17734871
I was acting normal. She was less shy than the other girls, it was the first time a girl had actually walked up to me and shook my hand and introduced herself. Perhaps I looked at her often that but I was mostly into my training, and I acknowledge that new girls often are nervous and tend to stick with the girl group in training so I give them space. Its always like that.

I was particularly smitten when a bunch of us went out to dinner after training a week ago, and was seated with her on the opposite side of the table. She struck me as intelligent, funny and insightful. I couldnt think about anything but her on my way home.
>>
>>17734871
Today was roughly the fifth or sixth time I've met her by the way.
>>
grab
>>
shameful bump
>>
last bump for tips on not being an obsessive idiot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.