[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
Where do you go to meet women? I find that I just have no options. My hobbies are very solitary or male dominated.

I can't date women at my job either. Company policy restricts it.

What do all the other 20 something post under grad males do to meet women?
>>
Make the thread again but about college dropout males and I'll respond
God I swear to fuck I have a solid investment plan but not having a degree (that I wouldn't use, period) makes me feel worthless.
>>
Honestly it seems like women in their 20s are taken already. Especially post college women.

I feel as if I was supposed to meet a woman in college and I didn't do now I am screwed.
>>
>>17734849

Yeah mate I'm not sure, I like to hike a lot and sometimes come across a girl but I mean when you're out in the wilderness and you pass a female really all you can do is just say hello politely.

Work day in day out, there's one cute girl there I might like to date or whatever but not sure how to be professional about it or whatever.

Then come weekends I just go to bars, like nice outdoorsy, weekend vibe bars and even there it's like the girls are in groups and the boys are in groups or there's groups of couples and I just dont know doesn't seem to work.
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>17734849
Meetup.com
Match.com
OkCupid.com

You're welcome.
>>
>>17734873
In your 20s you have to find people who are getting out of LTRs. I know a few people in their mid 20s who just got out of relationships they'd been in since they were in their late teens. There's always a pool of recent singles.

In your 30s it turns into people who are divorced.

Not as optimal as finding a mate in college but yeah you probably missed the chance to get the pick of the litter.
>>
>>17735090
This sucks. I envy how easy it is for women to beer people. So what an I supposed to do? Settle for some drug addicted swine who has two babies?
>>
>>17735128
Find someone who's getting out of a relationship or potentially someone who's also late to the game. They might be a bit mormony but if you're still single in your mid 20s you can't be perfect either.

I know several people who are catches who have gotten out of relationships in the last year. They don't do drugs, they don't have kids, they're fun. You'll just have to meet someone who's in the in between phase in their dating life.

Younger people are also more likely to deal with bullshit in their partners. The single people I know in their mid 20s and up who complain about dating are way too picky. They have a long ass list of requirements and if one isn't met they're immediately out. You have to get beyond that thinking.
>>
>>17735128

No mate that's not the case don't get caught up in that narrative, it's anxiety and bitterness pretending to be something else.

You just assess your own self-worth and standards and you be patient, you meet girls and see who they are and how you like them at whatever rate they come. If they do not meet your standards you challenge your own assumptions and you ask why do they not meet your standards and is it a flat out failure or maybe a different perspective or attitude that seems unbecoming at first.

If she's had sex before you don't veto her as a slut you ask yourself were if you in her situation, single and in desire of physical and emotional intimacy, would you have preserved your precious virginity for some insecure dude who you might meet in the future, or do you experience sex and grow as a human being and later meet someone else as well, just as she might like to and just as she will likely be who you meet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.