[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to get back with ex, but I had sex with someone else during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
While me and ex were broken up but still trying to work things out, I made the decision to hang out with another girl and get drunk and kiss her. I told my ex and she was willing to work on things even after that. I was too ashamed and I felt like I had cheated on her, so I ran away. In an attempt to cope with what I did, I used the same girl I kissed to distract myself from what I did. I even went as far as using her for sex. I would think about my ex all the time and even check up on her social media all day long. When I realized just how unhappy I was, I got back in contact with ex and I completely dropped the other girl. I came clean to ex about everything and now she feels like she could never forgive or forget me having sex with someone else, and basically abandoning her when she was willing to still work with me. We have both acknowledged that we are still in love with each and still have so much fun when we hang out, which we have a few times. Now we don't know what to do. What can/should I do?
>>
shes stupid, you did nothing wrong, if she cant accept the fact that it was a real breakup then she needs to decided real soon if yous are going to get back together now or never because its not called a breakup for a week, its called being single.
>>
I wouldn't really call her stupid seeing as I basically abandoned her even after I told her what I had done. Like I know we weren't dating but I was still so ashamed because we were trying to work things, we just weren't together or seeing each other.
>>
>>17734778
If a girl did this to me I wouldnt even think about considering her under any circumstances. But women are feabile minded creatures so she might let it go.
>>
>>17734935

No, she won't. Not really. She might say she forgives you and wants to move past it etc. but it will now always be on the back of her mind.
>>
>>17734778
OP you shouldn't feel bad because I guarantee she fucked someone too just hasn't confessed. That is always a nice little surprise you get smacked in the head with a few months down the way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.