[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, do you like to see naked males even while flacid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Castle rock.png (763KB, 1261x648px) Image search: [Google]
Castle rock.png
763KB, 1261x648px
My gf sometimes asks me for pictures of my naked body or asks me to undress while we're skyping.
I find it weird because I'm not hard at all times and she tells me she doesn't care and that she likes to see my penis even while flacid.
is... is this a thing? I don't understand.
>>
>>17734751
is it a shower or a grower?
>>
women dont find dick pics hot. we like seeing bodies.
>>
>>17734763
OP never mentioned dick pics.
>>
theres a societal expectation that men are always horny, always randy and ready to get it on. sometimes this is reflected in the expectation that a guy always be hard. but we arent. sometimes we arent horny, and our dicks are flaccid. so you feel self conscious about showing a woman, or anyone really, yourself when you dont fit that image of the ever-horny guy.

but shes telling you that its ok. that she likes you even when you arent fulfilling social expectation. that its ok to be flaccid because she loves you for more than that. so be grateful and send her the pic and feel a little more intimate with her in doing so.
>>
>>17734754
a grower
>>17734763
I can tell
>>17734766
yeah usually she asks me for complete body pictures
>>17734782
thanks, it's just that I don't know, flacid penises look so tiny, just still getting to the idea of someone not having a problem with that.
>>
>>17734751
I just realised that it's probably quite rare for women to see flaccid cocks. They must have a pretty distorted idea of how often men are aroused.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.