[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend's dad wants to talk to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Confused-Dog1-300x188.jpg (23KB, 301x188px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Dog1-300x188.jpg
23KB, 301x188px
We've been dating for like 3 months and since he's a busy man he travels a lot and he just got an opportunity to talk one on one with me.

What should I expect?
How should I treat him?
Im scared
She's my first girlfriend (im 20 y.o)
>>
>>17734570
treat him with respect and see what he has to say, that's all you can do.
He probably just wants to see who his daughter is dating
>>
>>17734587
Treat him like you treat the higher-up males at your work
>>
Imagine having a daughter and treat him the way you'd want to be treated as a father. Also for brownie points open the door for your girlfriend and stuff like that in front of him. A father would much rather see his daughter dating a gentleman then some random prick. Also, if hes working on a project, bringing tools/groceries in, etc offer to help. I helped my ex's dads fix cars, construction, etc and it was really easy to have a conversation about something in common and you don't seem like a lazy fuck.
>>
Also, what if he asks something like:
"what are your intentions with my daughter"?
>>
General advice is to play follow the leader but don't be a kiss-ass.
>>
>>17734635
you intent to treat her with respect and you manage her expectations
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.