[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How addictive is lean ? I started sippin with moderation like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How addictive is lean ?

I started sippin with moderation like 2 months ago, I was avoiding to take codeine more than once in two weeks, which is really reasonable I think
But as in a really stressful period these times I used to lean twice to thrice in a week
Every time from 150mg to approximately 240mg of codeine, this is what I used to take

If I keep this rythm (2-3 times in a week) how fast do you think I'll start to develop an addiction ?
Well, I know it depends of people but... I'd like to have some advices because I have some difficulties to concretely know how codeine is addictive

I want to lean right now just to take a break but, I don't want to be dependant of it, plus I'll be in an exam period soon

Excuse my bad english everyone
>>
>>17734427
>lean right now just to take a break
you're already addicted m8, addiction doesnt start at a higher use per week, its when you say you want it with any excuse you make.

Prove me wrong
>stop taking it from now on

Protip: You can't.

>b-but i just wana chill on it!

Fucking stick to smoking weed, not leaning out.
>>
File: 1334471657074.jpg (183KB, 650x497px) Image search: [Google]
1334471657074.jpg
183KB, 650x497px
>>17734427
use every third day
good luck with your big time addiction bro
pic related its you in a years
>>
>>17734432
Man you freak me out...

I stopped smoking weed it got me paranoid and stuff, first It used to calm me down but after some period it started to make the complete opposite effect on me, I don't like weed

So after a long sobriety period, discovering codeine was bliss

Thank you anyway
>>
>>17734441
No I'm not a fat shit but thank you bro I'll start to think about it then...
>>
>>17734427
How the fuck do you afford that?

I work in the worst part of Detroit and even there It's 1200 a bottle for a 4

I never tried but but some nigger I work with drinks it at work
>>
>>17734639

Holy fuck 1200 for a bottle ? "Actavis" right ?
Don't you have cheaper bottles is USA, that are still in productions ?

Well I heard about how codeine can be expensive in the US but I wasn't thinking that much this is crazy

In France the codeine syrup is like really low cost, around 6 dollars, so yes this is some really tempting stuff
>>
>>17734725
the good stuff in the US is pretty expensive, black market wise due to stricter laws on being perscribed for it. And the fucktard addicts who ruined it for the rest of us.

Everywere else, sounds about right.
>>
>>17734725
Yes.

It was discontinued in the US thanks to fucking justin beieber. I don't drink lean like I said, but I hate that fucking little bitch.
>>
>>17734728
>>17734733

Damn I didn't knew that
Well with prices like these the good thing is you're sure to not become addicted to it
I guess...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.