[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm gay and I'm attracted to you"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sieiieiieil.jpg (17KB, 254x289px) Image search: [Google]
sieiieiieil.jpg
17KB, 254x289px
I've been fighting over the decision to say this to a guy. I've never had these feeling before for someone, even though I know I've been gay for quite some time. I've been in the closet all my life and now I find someone I want to tell, I'm scared shitless.

There are many things that can go wrong, too may to list. And a number or reasons why I should not speak up, with odds against me. I could go from having a good, close friend, an ultra-rarity in my life, to nothing in the blink of an eye. He has been so kind, so funny, so approachable, so open to listening. A person who, with any number of places to go and people to talk to, he chooses to come over sit next to me and talk about things the both of us dig. Him going out of his way to say "I have some movies, wanna watch together?" No one has ever approached me like that before. Its alien to me.

Am I reading him wrong? Is he just being very friendly, or something more? Has he been flirting to me, or am I just reading my own interpretation? Will this be the greatest moment of my life, or one of the most embarrassing? Am I about to lose a friend?

"I'm gay, and I'm attracted to you".

Either way, I'm going to tell him.

Weapons free, I repeat, WEAPONS FREE.
>>
Adorable. Good luck and thanks for the blog.
>>
Don't say anything, just say hi, then get on your knees and proceed to blow him.
>>
Is he gay or is there evidence for him being gay? If yes, proceed.

If unsure, ask him if he's gay or ask a question that would disclose his orientation in passing.

If his answer implies he's straight, do not proceed.

Simple.
>>
Why not come out to him? Put a little trust in that friendship. Then see how it goes.
You might at some point throw in, that you don't mean to put any pressure on him but think that he's very attractive. Make it into a compliment and reassure him, that it's ok if he doesn't feel that way about you.
>>
>>17734332
If he is not gay he will dump you as a friend and never look you in the eye again.
>>
>>17734332
I've had a couple of gay friends say this to me. It wasn't a big deal, and we're still friends. I know there are dudes out there who have a complex about it and might flip out and kill you over it I guess but if you're not from laramie wyoming

I think the realistic worst case scenario is a temporarily awkward situation that strains your friendship.

You may want to just mention that you're gay before dropping the additional bomb that you're attracted to him, just to see how he reacts. Otherwise it's a lot to take in at the same time, you know?
>>
>>17735197

I'm with this guy. I've had some guys who were gay admit that they like me, and while the first time was weird, I learned not to give a damn and just let them know I'm not interested, but we can still be friends.

Good luck anon!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.