[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you handle inexperienced partners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: nothatsnother.jpg (225KB, 1536x1068px) Image search: [Google]
nothatsnother.jpg
225KB, 1536x1068px
context

>be 25, quite experienced in most ways
>start university degree in new city
>not gonna make this the topic but I'm straightforward, honest, feminist, and one of my main rules is to never play games (sorry, PUA dicks)
>nevertheless know how the world works and don't get laid too often because of the no games part
>inb4 thats what u think fagget

>would be down for anything from ONS to relationship if the vibe is right
>go on tinder
>write with local girl, go for a coffee
>super nice conversations, go on two more dates
>same pattern, nice and deep conversations and she seems to really like me, is beautiful too
>slightly awkward kiss after date, she was basically just holding her head still for 15 seconds and said then said good night
>whatever, but hey
>meet again, go to my place to listen to music
>very good conversations again, eventually start making out
>nice, this is not awkward
>yet sensing she is shy
>lets me suck her nipplers but seems uncomfortable when I look at her boobs
>yougoodlookin.jpg
>wtfyouashamedof.gif
>move from couch to bed to make her more comfortable
>have sex
>hard to get it in (had that before, but still)
>do aaaall the work
>neither of us finishes, normal for me when wearing a condom and having passive partner
>still nice to fuck I guess

Now here is the thing, I really like her and spending time with her, if the sex had been anywhere between normal and amazing, I would have thought I definitely pursue the whole thing further (even though she lives hours away and only comes here sometimes). But I don't want to go into that level of commitment if I'll have to constantly "teach", "guide", "make comfortable", and all that. Had that with my ex girlfriend and though we had the best sex later, it took pretty much years to get to that point. Too old for this shit.

Do you think she was just shy?
Could she have still been a virgin?
Should I show her how to sex or instead use the time to find somebody who fucks well?
>>
bumpy mcbumpface
>>
>>17734313
Introduce freaky shit and tell them it's normal.
>>
>>17734544
In my case its more a question if I should put in that energy or just say fuck it, I'll find somebody else
>>
>>17734313
>Do you think she was just shy?
>Could she have still been a virgin?

Can't you just ASK HER that? How could we possibly know? For some 'straightforward, honest, feminist' you don't seem to communicate much with her...

>Should I show her how to sex or instead use the time to find somebody who fucks well?
Maybe it's not her, but you are just lousy in bed? You will never find out unless you talk to her (more). After that you can decide if she's worth it (or flip a coin).
>>
I'm very similar when I'm with a new partner, as I have very little confidence. As soon as I get a feeling for them, I'm a lot more confident and like to take control.

Chances are she's just a bit nervous because she has just met you, maybe a bit self conscious of her body. See how it goes next time or maybe speak to her directly about it.
>>
I should have clarified more that she doesn't live here so we haven't met each other since. Hence no chance to discuss this, and bringing it up randomly would have been weird (especially for her if she is inexperienced)

>>17734560

>For some 'straightforward, honest, feminist' you don't seem to communicate much with her...

point taken that it sounds like that. See above

About me being lousy in bed: I got very positive feedback from her, so adding that to past experiences I don't think it explains this.

>>17734585
That is really interesting and an angle I haven't really looked at before. What is your usual time until you 'warm up'?
It's just that I hate having sex with somebody passive, for numerous reasons. So my experience with her raised red flags because I didn't feel any sexual energy.

Thank you for your replies so far!
>>
>>17734313
>be a flaming homosexual feminist
>find homosexual girl
>she isnt a flaming feminist and has human reservations
>How do I turn her into a flaming homosexual feminist

Fuck you OP. She could probably be saved if she got the good ole D
>>
File: problem of deduction.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
problem of deduction.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>17734886

where did I say I don't have a dick?
>>
>people like OP get all the inexperienced girls
>people like me have to try to impress seasoned ones with no practice because OP and friends keep ending up with all the n00bs

Why can't I help but feel sore about this
I know life doesn't work that way

Mostly
>>
>>17734955
>feminist
You dont have a dick
>>
>>17734955
>>17734989
This.

Generally speaking, regular, straight men are not feminists.
>>
>>17734969
Just be yourself.
>>
>>17734313
>25
>Too old for this shit.
lol no
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.