[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found out girlfriend is a criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1472951588852.jpg (167KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1472951588852.jpg
167KB, 960x1231px
I found out my girlfriend has been arrested, She never told me.

What should i do?

I do almost all the hiring and firing at my work, I was bored and drunk last night (not at work) and I put her name into our criminal background check and it said she was arrested for the fallowing....(all on the same date)

>unlawful carrying/wearing a concealed handgun (felony)
>second degree assault (felony)
>stalking (misdemeanor)
>battery (misdemeanor)

She obviously was in jail or prison because of this but never told me. She could still be on probation/parole because It happened in 2011.

What should I do?

She has a job, And I don't think she's a hardcore criminal. I think she probably made a bad decision on day though.
>>
>>17734298
>. I think she probably made a bad decision on day though.

I meant ONE day.
>>
>>17734298

just stick with her until she commits another crime, and then dump her.
>>
Ask her what the circumstances were regarding the arrest.

Maybe her side makes sense but the police made it sound worse than it was.
>>
>>17734301
Does it bother you? She's probably embarrassed by it and doesnt want you too think less of her. Or shes a hardcore criminal and really good at lieing too you
>>
>>17734298
why the fuck do you have access to that data ?
what country are you from?
>>
>>17734298
considering her charges, it sounds like she is the classic psychotic stalker "WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME" type
abandon ship immediately
>>
>>17734421
US.

Almost everyone runs background checks for hiring people, renting homes, or even privately people are able to do it.
>>
>>17734298
She is exactly the same person she was before you learned this. If you liked her then, there is no reason not to like her now. She has not changed - it is just your attitude toward her that has changed.

Meanwhile, it is her past experiences, bad or good, that made her who she is now, the girl you liked until last night.
>>
>>17734298
Without your work's background checker, you'd never know. Consider that, OP.

If you knowing-without-your-gf-knowing-you-know makes you feel guilty/uncomfortable... I'm not sure how you can bring it up without upsetting her.
>>
>>17734423
That's what I was thinking. Even if I try to get out of it now she might overreact or something

She is a pretty jealous person. Every time I pick up my phone she asks who I'm talking to
>>
>>17734440
Underrated post.
>>
>>17734440
This copypasta will solve 90% of the threads. That's cool
>>
>>17734443
If I wanted to know, I would. Even without my job. In the US at least private citizens can pay for background checks online with no necessary licensing like I have

I'm just kinda pissed she didn't tell me about this.
>>
>>17735303
OP anything involving a gun is heavy duty shit. You might make sure there are other things you can confirm to make sure it's the same person but if it is I wouldn't risk this shit.
>>
Run away.

I went on a date with a girl a few times before I figured out she had committed armed robbery before. hot girl too, I was a little suspicious when I met her dad and he was nice but kind of like, "Uh....what's a nice guy like you want with her...?"
>>
>>17734298
You shouldnt judge a woman for being a slu-- I mean criminal anon. The past is the past. She had a life before you. It doesnt matter how many dicks shes sucked... I mean felonies shes committed its in the past.
Its none of your damn business.
>>
>>17734440
>What if you didn't know about the Holocaust and fell in love with Hitler after WWII?
>He'd be the same ol' Hitler after you found out right?
>Yup, just me an ol' Hitler.
>>
>>17735414
Conflating literal violence with sexual promiscuity. I never felt more like an american.
>>
>>17734298
>>17734423
>>17734671

Holy shit dude get out of there. That's more than a red flag that's a goddamn Maoist parade walking towards you.
>>
>>17735470
Wow, that flew right over someone's head.
>>
>>17734298

If this was a girl, she'd leave you.

What do you think you should do?

Leave her, you clownshoe
>>
>>17735470
You dont even know what conflating means
>>
>>17735474
This.

If a girl found out you had a violent past she would dump you in a heartbeat and probably treat you like a stalker.
>>
>stalking

Arrested for being ugly too because only uglies stalk people, kys pig fucker
>>
>>17734298
>>unlawful carrying/wearing a concealed handgun (felony)
>>second degree assault (felony)
>>stalking (misdemeanor)
>>battery (misdemeanor)

Those crimes sound like they took place at the same time. Maybe to her ex-boyfriend?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.