[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be broken. I can seduce and hypnotize, be very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1478272642450.jpg (31KB, 267x520px) Image search: [Google]
1478272642450.jpg
31KB, 267x520px
I think I might be broken.

I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate, but only until I get what I want. I want emotions, to drain them out of a man, to posses his heart and soul... and when there is nothing more he could give and there is no way he could love me more, my emotions die and I leave to find another victim. I can always 'come back' as if nothing ever happened, but that other, weaker person can't. He feels lost, insane, empty...

I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears... I attract people who can be very passionate, who are looking for deep and transforming relationships, who are capable of letting themselves go so they can completely connect with another person and get transformed. And I do it also. But for a while. Sooner or later (or should I say as soon as I get all there is) I wake up from my dreams and in emotional sense I become nothing more than a cold and untouchable woman with no interest in that person, no desires, no remorse... The story repeats constantly. I'm always the one who decides to end it, the one who 'cheated', the one who is to blame for everything. And my feelings about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's the way it had to be. There is always a reason why two people meet, they both need something out of that relationship and they get it. I have to admit that it does feel kinda strange when you look at the person you were really connected to and feel nothing anymore, especially when they try to make me remember how it was, how good we felt together etc. But for me there is no way back.

I have been told many times how incredibly attractive I am. They say that I move, talk or look at people in an extremely seductive manner, unconsciously, and that's why I attract almost anyone. Younger, older people, men, women... all of them. People fall in love with me at first sight, they find me unusual but irresistible and I have heard many times that I have the most beautiful eyes they have ever seen.
>>
Do you live in Europe OP? Yes, you are broken.
>>
>>17734269
Post a picture, then drink bleach you cunt.
>>
you must be 15 and have just found out u can break hearts.

eeee lmao
>>
>>17734277
America.

>>17734291
I'm 20.
>>
Post your blog on tumblr, not here.
>>
You're either insecure or have daddy issues, or both.
>>
>>17734297
I'm not blogging. I posted this here for your thoughts, which is an indirect form of advice.
I want to know if you think I'm a bad person.
I want to know if anyone else has the same attitude to relationships as I do; I want to know why, or why not.
>>
>>17734308
You're a sociopath and doomed to having no reciprocal happy relationship in your life.
>>
>>17734269
Ever got tested for Borderline Personality Disorder?
>>
>>17734323
What's that?
I've never actually been to a therapist at all.
>>
What is the advice you seek?
Do you want to change? Do you want to profit from it?
>>
>>17734352
I'm trying to see the appeal of long-term relationships. I've always done passionate flings, but the part of me that wants kids also knows flings aren't conducive to that.
I don't see how people do monogamy. Why be with someone forever when, after the first six months, the passion's gone and you just view them as a friend? I know that if I become a wife, my instincts will be to go find that lost passion somewhere else, with someone else...
>>
>>17734269
i hope you catch fire
>>
>>17734369
Why?
I want to know. Help me understand the other side.
>>
>>17734362
You don't need to see the appeal, you just need to be truthful with people and get out of the relationship what you want.

You don't need to become a wife either.

You're trying to fit your life into what is expected of you, some people are just different and as long as you put it all out in the open and don't trick people you can enjoy temporary companionship with people.

What is important in life is happiness, if you cannot find it through a relationship and companionship which is what I feel you're missing when you say relationships are just passions for you, you can get your happiness through hobbies or a job or something else.

Don't assume you need to be a wife, just be morally in the clear and do whatever. Don't hurt people and shit like that, bla bla and so on.
>>
Why have you come here?
What purpose do you seek from this place?
You are simply a succubus. Simply that.
There are many that feed on the emotions of others. You are nothing special. Just busted like you said.
You are a product for today's society.
Most early 20's people can't seem to understand long term relationships. As far as you understand it, you have no need for these things.

Then again you are only human. You are only 20. Times change, love. When your looks fade, when you see other younger prettier women doing what you did, it's somewhat likely you will get your answer.

Do you have the desire to change this? Unlikely. You simply want to know. For what purpose? No idea, maybe to become better at what you do.

Who knows? Maybe not even you.
>>
>>17734269
You just sound like the average woman
>>
>>17734376
because you are a terrible person. you are a parasite. knowingly inflicting any sort of harm on someone without provocation is pretty fucked, boasting about it is even worse. i hope you come across someone that is just as unstable as you, and that he holds you captive in a rape/torture dungeon for a few months before he finally kills you and feeds your remains to a herd of pigs. the fact that you even ask why means that you are beyond help or hope.
>>
>>17734269
This is bait
>>
>>17734348
It's a disorder making people emotionally unstable, causing trouble especially in relationships. Borderline women are known to be perfect at luring people into relationships and fucking them up once they got power over them.

Here's the link, read the whole thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>>
>>17734295
You sound perfect for me. Would you be willing to establish a business relationship/ marriage and use said attraction for mutual benefit?
>>
Big whew, I have decent face/build and don't really care too much about this outside of when I'm guilt-tripped to hell.

You just haven't found a person to settle with. People aren't limitless source of interesting facts or things to say, love isn't the whole "WOW MY LIFE IS CHANGED" type of thing(See - kv's who loses their virginity and being disappointed).
Love is limited, so you just find someone that keeps your spark going on for a while and you get used to their shit until you grow old or divorce them.

You also sound really edgy. Take a break from relationships and get yourself a new vacation or search for a new hobby.
>>
>>17734269
You are one of the reasons a nice well built moderately attractive and friendly guy like me actively chooses to be fucking single you crazy fucking bitch lol.
>>
>>17734683
Also, nice bait OP consider post natal abortion.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.