[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night-time Anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (507KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
507KB, 700x468px
Anyone else find that when you're alone at night, you start getting really down on yourself and second-guessing decisions? More specifically, I've sat down with an Army recruiter twice now and can't seem to keep a consistent mindset about this whole thing.

Throughout the day, I'm all-in and think this will be a good experience for me. But once the sun goes down, I'm left alone with my thoughts and start panicking. I sometimes have to get out of bed and watch TV for a bit just so I can calm down and go back to sleep.

How can time of day affect my mood so significantly? Are there any tricks to dealing with an over-active mind at night?
>>
>>17734167
Because taking nonsense orders that are going to get you killed from a knuckle-dragging imbecile is a really bad idea. Go get a job. Get 2 if you have to. Work so hard you can't think anymore. If you still want to be an ISIS target in 6 months you can.
>>
>>17734167
Try progressive muscle relaxation.
And avoid jobs that might get you killed. I would be stressed too if I had to go the army.
>>
Anyone have advice that doesn't consist of
>army is stupid you gonna die
???

This doesn't only apply to my specific situation of joining the Army. Just making any big life decision... I'm always excited about going through with it during the day, but get super bummed out at night.
>>
>>17734199
>Try progressive muscle relaxation
Hmm. I guess I'll Google that.
>>
>>17734189
>Go get a job.
Have one. Retail is soul-crushing.
>>
File: 1471147880250.jpg (64KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1471147880250.jpg
64KB, 500x628px
>>17734167
you got bad monkey mind , better give monkey a job !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.