[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get adderall if my country doesnt have it anywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468401603731.jpg (310KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468401603731.jpg
310KB, 1600x1200px
How do I get adderall if my country doesnt have it anywhere? Are they being sold on the streets as a drug? If so, how do I find a dealer?
>>
I'm getting ritalin prescribed for my narcolepsy. It's not as good as it's said to be. Would rater get pure amphetamine if I where you.

To get it you need:
1. Contacts
2. Tor -> Silkroad
3. Make yourself
4. Get ADHD or other diagnosis that might get you the drugs.

How to get contacts.
-Find someone that uses it.
-Go to parties who are known to do drugs.
-Find a friend of a friend of a friend that sells it or uses it.

else you're fucked.
>>
>>17734051
Would you happen to know how much pure amphetamine costs? And isn't it really addictive? I just need to do some college work
>>
>>17734229
Depends where you buy it on silkroad it's 3-4 times the street price. 5gram -> around $150, ±50 on silkroad.

And yes pure amphetamine will exhaust your body quite bit. Not actually that addictive only if you snort a lot all the time. I recommend doing some research before doing the pure stuff.

For collage work get I recommend Ritalin, Concerta or Adderall.

Though if you don't have ADHD the concentration benefit might be 5-10% if you're lucky and have slightly ADHD it can get up to 20%. For some people their concentration get a lot worse on methylphenidate or amphetamine.

If you get some benefits they might also go away after 1-2 months use. And it will give you just as much boost as a cup of coffee.

I recommend silkroad if you got a lot of cash at hand to spend. Brought from them a few times with zero problem.
>>
>>17734049
Tread very lightly my friend, chasing this will only bring you misfortune. I've been down this road many times, and each time I regret it. Please, just stay away from it. Try to find some cannabis, different strains for different brains.
>>
>>17734229
Adderall is pretty much the best but most addicting drug I've ever done, and I've done quite a few different drugs. It feels great and you can do a lot of work on it, but the comedown and withdrawal both make you feel depressed as fuck. The high isn't as good as it used to be and now I'm trying to quit. Essentially, if you can get your work done without it, it honestly isn't worth it because it'll get to a point where you CAN'T get your work done without it if you abuse it too much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.