[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my Ex-Girlfriend still have feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Before me, she was single for a year. Pretty insecure and low self esteem, she only ever had 1-2 week relationships (nothing serious).

>I come along, and become the best boyfriend ever, spent 8 months together, was her first kiss and first everything else.

>Always done cute things for her, made her smile, bought her things, and she done the same for me, she really opened up to me and trusted me

>She always said how I was the best thing that's happened to her, how much she loved me, how I was the kinda guy she'd always been waiting for

But then out of nowhere she breaks up with me 3 weeks ago today. Nothing major happened she just gave vague reasons. And almost straight away she is talking to some guy, then it was guy 2, then she got with guy 3. I got pissed and we argued. That rebound only lasted 2 days. I've tried ignoring her but she always contacts me first and we just argue.

I seen her yesterday as we live in village and she lives literally 30 seconds away, she was walking the dog with her sister so after we're done her sister takes the dog in and I ask to talk to her. And I tell her that I know these past few weeks have been messed up, but I just don't understand how we were so close and you break up with me, nothing major happened, and you move on so easily. She tells me to get a grip and grow up, she don't like me anymore and move on, I told her its hard because I love her. I also bought up how mean she's been recently, and how she said "I don't know why I got with you in the first place", it was hard to say that out loud and when I did she just pretending to focus on something behind her. I just asked why can't we work things out? But she got frustrated and stormed off home.
>>
>>17734025
**CONTINUED**

She then sent me a message saying "seriously you don't wanna mess with me". Lol wtf? I told her what are you talking about, and she said why did I bother coming earlier seriously, and I made out I missed the dog.

Shortly after I sent her a message saying about all our ups and downs, but how we were so close, and even when it got hard at times we always found a way back to each other. And all our good memories, and how we've both made mistakes and said hurtful things but I really want to try and fix things, but it can only happen if we really talk it out, and start new. But she replies almost straight away.

>Her: No i don't want you i don't like you no more seriously did u not listen to a word i said earlier
>Like Wtf i swear all i do is talk to a brick wall
>???

>Me: Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall too

>Her: Wtf how can u say that

>Me: Because of everything we been through it was worth fighting for to me, but you just don't want anything to do with me like I've done something so terrible I don't get it

>Her: ffs
>U just don't understand do you no
>Don't know how many **** times i have to say

>Me: No you made it loud and clear, I go from being the man you'd always been waiting for, the best thing to happen to you, us being so close, to you don't like me anymore and want nothing to do with me. I just wanted to try one last time, so I can move on without any regrets because I did try hard, and I know I messed up at times but I treated you the best. After I get your sister her things tomorrow that will be for the last time, and I won't contact any of you anymore.

>Her: Good im glad finally u make me sound like such a horrible pathetic person you know that don't you why bother come earlier like seriously
>>
>>17734025
She doesn't want to be with you.
Stop talking to her, block her on all media, do not reply.
Do not cling on her like she's the only girl on earth.
>>
>>17734031
**CONTINUED**

>Me: Yes finally, the best thing we ever had is completely over what a relief, and how do I make you feel that way?? you make me feel like I'm worthless and not good enough, and I came earlier to talk to you and show you how much I care but I'm just stupid aren't I

>Her: What?? and cause of the thing you say to me and do
>And yeah seriously
>Whatever im going hope you have a lush life with out me
>>
>>17734032
I ain't gonna contact her at all now, and I'll make sure I don't bump into her either. I just have a gut feeling she does like me, but I guess only time will tell if she starts to miss me or not, and wants to try again once she realizes how good we were together and how I was the best thing for her.
>>
>>17734245
>I just have a gut feeling she does like me

You can't even grasp the situation after you listed all these things she said to you. No wonder why she dumped you you're dumb as fuck...
>>
>>17734263
Like I said, I tried ignoring her these past 2 weeks but she kept messaging me and kept arguing. She says one thing but does another. Not to mention she is acting so differently and treating me like she doesn't even know me. And not being able to look at me, or trying to make me mad. Or her saying how she's changed so much recently, or how she's still best friends with that rebound (their not), these are all just signs she isn't over me.

Also We have been in this situation before actually, she said all the same things, she's lost feelings for me, she wants to move on etc, but we worked things out.

And all her past boyfriends were boring and didn't do shit for me, as for me I done all sorts so I'm reassured in knowing I was a good boyfriend and in time when things settle down I hope she reaches out to me.
>>
lol fag
>>
I know that vagueness bullshit, some girls have that, she's covering up her own feelings of guilt, she knows she's shit, her outlet is making you feel like shit, dissecting you emotionally in a way.
Truly, the best way to go about this is go cold turkey and never talk to her again, she's not healthy and if you're persistent with no-contact at all then she will eventually understand how shit she is.

Karma dude, It's real, if you want to be more logical about it then look at it this way, she's got a shitty way of dealing with this, at one point in her life she'll deal with something else in the same shitty manner, and It'll hit her in the face hard, she'll ask herself why must I go through this again?
And then maybe she'll realize and change, but from experience people like these, It's very difficult to change them, the ability to do such a thing shows something about them, no matter how old or young, and unless they truly understand their mistake and change their ways and REPENT, these people will stay the same and keep, eating, shit.

So you do you, work on yourself, make yourself happy, there's plenty of women that want to be your friends and eventually you'll find this special friend that'll become your girlfriend.

- a guy who's girlfriend of 1 year and 4 months just left him for someone else.
>>
>>17734025
stop responding to this OP. He has been doing this shit for weeks now. Currently he has two threads in adv
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.