[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have advice on how young is too young to make babies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (4KB, 129x159px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
4KB, 129x159px
Anyone have advice on how young is too young to make babies? I'm (male) planning on not making any babies until I'm older than 35, is 35 is too young? I'm considering waiting until I'm 45 years old but either way the girl I do it with is going to be around 30 because I don't feel comfortable with the idea of a 25 year old mom/wife.
>>
when you are ready to take responsibility for raising them
probably more chance for it when you are older
limiting yourself to such rules seems foolish but if thats what you want then do it that way
>>
>>17733798
You need to have the energy to raise them, not just the money, patience, and desire. You have to find a medium. If you're not done being irresponsible and selfish by the time you're 35, kids might not be for you. Women have the biological clock for a reason. After a certain age the risks mount, and nature takes the ability away from them. The younger they are, the better their bodies bounce back, but the older they are, the more maturely they will be able to care for them. Like everything else in nature it's a balance.
Of course men are not bound by such biological terms, but can you be an effective enough father at 40 that when your kid graduates HS in your mid 50s you can. Take your hands off the wheel?

Parenting is exhausting if you're doing it right. Don't depend on your partner alone for the raising. There is a reason it's a two person job.
>>
>>17733798
>I'm considering waiting until I'm 45 years old
Do you want kids who post on 4chan or something?

>the girl I do it with is going to be around 30
What? How do you know this?
>>
>>17733822
I figure I have at least 10 years of hardcore work to do, after that it's a matter of taste in what I'll coin as "personal culture".
>>17733828
Cool, maybe I'm best off waiting until after 50. Good thing I'm the fountain of youth.

>>17733850
>>I'm considering waiting until I'm 45 years old
>Do you want kids who post on 4chan or something?
What's that supposed to mean. >>17733850
>the girl I do it with is going to be around 30
>What? How do you know this?
Because I get to choose my own girls when I want to choose. I'll date when I want, if that's even how I want to pick a girl out.

I'm not worried about the risks of never making babies.
>>
>>17733892
>What's that supposed to mean
It means that the chances of autism, among other things increase as the age of the father increases

>Because I get to choose my own girls when I want to choose. I'll date when I want, if that's even how I want to pick a girl out.
Sure, but how do you know a woman of that age will want to date you, let along have your children, knowing that her children will be more likely to have autism and other conditions? Your whole plan is based on the assumption that you WILL be able to get a woman 5-15 years younger than you, and that's never a guarantee.
>>
>>17733798
>I don't feel comfortable with the idea of a 25 year old mom/wife.
So don't get a 25 year old woman pregnant. There's no advice necessary here, you just want validation.
>>
>>17733945
The question isn't how old should the girl be. It's how young should the guy be. Goddamn this political correctness.
>>17733899
>>What's that supposed to mean
>It means that the chances of autism, among other things increase as the age of the father increases
Hey asshole I'm not worried about that as much as I'm worried about my lung cancer risks from smoking 2 cigarettes a day.
>>17733899
>>Because I get to choose my own girls when I want to choose. I'll date when I want, if that's even how I want to pick a girl out.
>Sure, but how do you know a woman of that age will want to date you, let along have your children, knowing that her children will be more likely to have autism and other conditions? Your whole plan is based on the assumption that you WILL be able to get a woman 5-15 years younger than you, and that's never a guarantee.
that's why i mentioned I'm not worried about the risks of never making babies, curse all you want faggot.
>>
>>17733949
Again, no advice is necessary here. There isn't an age he "should" be. You are pants on head retarded.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.