[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20161104_023149.jpg (3MB, 2120x3376px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_023149.jpg
3MB, 2120x3376px
My life is boring, I get very little pleasure out of it and default on being unhappy. Dunno if I'm depressed, lonely, afraid, or what. I'm terrible at reading emotions, much less myself.

Also I'm falling in love with my best friend who just got out of a 3 year relationships and has been extremely affectionate towards me as a recovery method. Though I'm sure she isn't actually interested. So that's neat. Not relevant, just been thinking about that alot.

Post about your conflicts with boredom. If you can't find someone that cares in real life, you can at least share with those that have similar problems.
>>
im boring as fuck, so ill die alone. not even serial killers die alone, but being boring in society is being the worst of the worst. i think im used to the idea, whatever.
>>
>>17733696
Yea I'm boring too. But it's definitely not an issue that's permanent. Plus some like boredom, so if you don't really want to change, there's probably some people out there that would enjoy the slow pace you move at. Don't sweat it too much, just try to live in the moment some more. Our problems are different but I empathize with you.
>>
>>17733700
>Our problems are different
how the fuck would you know what my problems are.

>there's probably some people out there that would enjoy the slow pace you move at
i dont move slow. im just boring. also i despise people that like me.
>>
>>17733703
Put your asshole back in your jeans.

I was speaking metaphorically, I didn't mean you literally moved slow.

I know what your problem is because you just wrote about dying alone due to a character trait you're insecurity about. If you don't want people to address what you say as being your problems, then don't post them in an advice thread. Of course I'm not addressing all of your life problems, and specifically speaking about what you wrote.

>Also I despise people that like me
Assuming youre not just being edgy this likely stems from the fact that you perceive yourself negatively and therefore perceive anyone that doesn't negatively. To fix this you need to get more comfortable with who you are. Similarly this will fix your insecurity. This is assuming you actually want to improve and not wallow in self pity. As for fixing the parts of yourself you don't like, again you need to accept who you are before you make any steps toward.

Also, don't bother responding if you're going to be a dick.
>>
>>17733714
dying alone is totally happening and its not some mental fabrication, its just the facts. im not cut for interacting with others. its a capacity i have, but i cant sustain it. i already stopped giving a fuck about fixing it, its been years of wasted effort.

people that like me (or more correctly, that like what i do) seem to be lame, they remind me of my own low social status, i hate that.
>>
>>17733729
What do you do?
>>
>>17733737
photography, among other things.
>>
>>17733703
WoW the guy tries do be nice to you and you act like a cunt.
Keep it up champ
>>
File: Yup.jpg (46KB, 473x325px) Image search: [Google]
Yup.jpg
46KB, 473x325px
>>17733693
>Have gamer GF
>Live on my own
>Disabled so I don't work
>I have all of my needs taken care of but sometimes late at night I just feel shitty.
>I have had hobbies in the past such as music (I play piano and trumpet) and drawing but as part of my disability I become so fixated on things like these that I completely lose all touch with reality, people, and obsessively practice, compose, play, draw, study, and so fourth and have no control over it.
>I live life medicated, fighting the urge to jump off the deep end with what talents I have, and it just feels weird.
>>
>>17733739
Shot in the dark, but have you thought of traveling to see new things for your photograph? A change in scenery could be healthy for you.
>>
>>17733744
Idk man, I wish I had the drive to obsess over my talents. Then maybe I could be something and find a place in this world.

Are you OK with being medicated? Or do you feel happier when you throw yourself in your passions?
>>
>>17733749
I'm OK with being medicated. I don't know if I feel truly happier because it's almost maddening. The few times I've let it get really bad with my passions I wasn't sleeping and I lost touch with friends and family. Like with drawing for example, I got so caught up in things that my mind started seeing lines everywhere and trying to draw things in my head and there would be no turning it off. I couldn't enjoy things and it got so bad I committed myself. This was years ago though.
>>
>>17733763
Jesus. Sounds like you'd be a Picasso if you lived in an older time. But being great at something won't make you happy nessessarily. You do what you feel is good friend.
>>
>>17733746
>have you thought of traveling

yes i have. i have traveled. im currently in a photo contest to win a trip overseas. my shit is somehow pretty good so i might have a chance. but i have hard time changing myself, i know i have tried, like the deep core is unchanged. the less people know about me, the less we interact, the better.
>>
>ITT: Artist woes
>>
>>17733768
Honestly I would just recommend to try to win the contest. Try really hard to change things up again.

You can't predict the future, that's a non arguable objective fact. Relax with the dying alone thing and keep learning about yourself.

Also, just saying but a talented traveling photographer who's trying to get back in the traveling game is way more interesting than most people I know. Care to share any of your work?
>>
>>17733773
>I would just recommend to try to win the contest
already did. last week the shortlist winners had a meeting with the curators. now its judging phase. i did way, way better than i expected.

>Care to share any of your work?
im afraid i cant do that. sorry.

i cant stop thinking about dying alone when i lose a friend in a monthly basis. its something that i need to address realistically, now im clear there wont be a magic fairy that will perform some lobotomy on me and make me more likeable, that just wont happen. im uncool. im talented, but uncool and boring so im unable to draw the attention of people that interest me.
>>
>>17733785
Hm. I tend to avoid people and have never thrived on attention from others, so losing friends was never a concern until I'm completely alone.

The only advice I have would be to maintain some sense of positivity. In any situation that's so important. There are silver linings and not everything is bad.

Good luck on the contest, I hope you win it. If you don't I encourage you to find some other means to travel though.
>>
>>17733767
I agree with you there, it doesn't guarantee happiness or success. Because of that and how it affects my mind I chose to try and live a life of comfort instead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.