[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: basically me 247.gif (669KB, 339x190px) Image search: [Google]
basically me 247.gif
669KB, 339x190px
>talked to qt freshmen girl in line for chipotle
>am sophmore
>made her smile giggle all that had cool talk
>at end ask her for number
>playfully go "you dont have a boyfriend do you"
>her demeanor changes and she gives me her number and a quiet "no"
>have been ghosted

Did I fuck up? Did she have a boyfriend?
>>
>caring about other people
That's where you went wrong desu. Fuck her, who cares.
>>
>>17733665
Yes, you fucked up. You shouldn't have asked if she was in a relationship or not, it makes you look like a predator and most women don't like to be prey. They want to be flattered, not hunted. You looked thirsty to her and she rejected you.

You also need some time before asking her number. Do it only when you are about to part ways, not immediately after you think you made a good impression.

You have self-esteem, and that's a good thing that will greatly help with women. You just need to work on your method.
>>
>>17733681
I asked at the tail end
I figured being direct would be better
>>
>>17733681
also
>looked thirsty so rejection
and so what I don't push hard enough and look like a beta and get friend zoned?
and i dont mean this shit aggressively I mean it literally I've never had a gf before and it kills me inside constantly so you saying "I have good self esteem" is laughable but a good sign that I can make people think that in spite of everything

Im still trying to work all this shit out

I would have gotten another girls number today, qt, easy to get along with, but she was waiting for her fucking friend to go to the gym
If not for that we would have gotten sweet frog, I went anyways
>>
>>17733681
fuck and I said it in such a "Im pushing your buttons" tone too
Like "you dont have a booooyfriend do you", that stupid little smiley face emoji thing incarnate

unbelievable that she would forget about everything else over that petty shit
>>
>>17733681
>You looked thirsty

no he didnt.

no matter how delivered, this line: "you dont have a boyfriend do you" ..is a judging line, like asking her "you wouldnt be cheating, wouldnt you?". you simply dont ask that, women are all sluts, but dont want recognized as such, that sort of question exposes them.
>>
>>17733695

cont. however, its not a terrible line. but its meant to be delivered right after you fuck her, thats the joke.
>>
>>17733699
>>17733695
I've had too many girls tell me they have boyfriends as either an excuse or an actual reason for friend zoning
She seemed to be receptive and I wanted to pre-emptively get rid of any idea of her pulling that shit on me
I said it at the best moment I could think of, in a playful voice while smiling

if she was single and was legit into me she shouldn't have had a problem with it, thats the whole point of going out, to see if your compatable for bf/gf, I was just making things open from the get go
>>
>>17733706
but it comes off as insecure and preachy.

its the same type of question like "can i kiss you". you simply dont.
>>
>>17733699
Fuck I don't have time for this, most girls are not single, and it's november, the semester ends in like a month

I don't always get opportunities to talk to girls that aren't forced, and even when I do again most of them have boyfriends

Fucking why couldn't she go out with me, what is her problem
>>
>>17733710
>insecure
oh so not wanting to be bullshitted is insecure now
>preachy
oh what I'm meant to assume she may infact have one and is still willing to go out with me
isn't that assuming she is the horrible "slut" that all women hate being labelled as?
>>
>>17733711
>Fucking why couldn't she go out with me

you arent chad or fling material aka chad.
>>
File: 1464999673678.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464999673678.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
I want girls to know I'm looking for a girlfriend, I'm not fucking around with being "frieeeeeends =)", I don't want a study buddy, I don't want someone to give me party details

So in the future I have to not say this openly or else they will reject me?
How am I meant to imply it then?
>>
>>17733721
You can't be that direct. You need to talk and enjoy her company and make yourself enjoyable. Ask her out, take a drink togheter or a coffee somewhere, she'll understand. Most women aren't stupid and can pick up these things, you don't need to tell them.

If you are afraid of the friendzone all you need to do is not to fall in love first. Control yourself and be ready to jump ship if you see things aren't picking up.
>>
>>17733730
I want to believe that what happened wasn't my fault
I want to believe that either she had a boyfriend, or she didn't but is intimidated of a relationship right now

I cant go another semester without a fucking girlfriend
>>
>>17733721
>I want girls to know I'm looking for a girlfriend

you want them to point at you and say "look, there he goes, the gf seeker, he is very serious about it" ..does that sound like the cool and exciting individual girls cream their vaginas for?
>>
>>17733733
>I want to believe that what happened wasn't my fault
but it was.

>I want to believe that either she had a boyfriend
irrelevant. if shes horny, she fucks no matter what.

>she didn't but is intimidated of a relationship right now
LOL. you fell for the "i feel im not ready for a relationship" meme.
>>
>>17733735
Before it was beta friend zone shit
So when I amp it up to 11 its "oh buzzkill"

Fucking women and their shitty minds
I don't even care about admitting it here, I don't care if I trigger anyone

No guy would ever give a shit if a girl said "you dont have a girlfriend do you" they'd be flattered

So fine now I know not to say it anymore, its still horseshit that this bitch is willing to pull this shit over it

So basically just do all the very aggressive shit I was doing, smiling, acting waaay out of character in terms of making jokes, acting nice, etc all

Just don't mention anything boyfriend
>>
>>17733740
>>17733738
>>17733735
I better not run out of time
>>
>>17733733
Look man, we don't know what she thought in that moment but evidently your approach did not work. What I told you about being direct is general relationship advice, it doesn't apply to every girl but it does to most.

Maybe she reallt had a boyfriend or was scared or anything, but you fucked up regardless. Maybe she is an unreasonable bitch. Fine. You still fucked up.
You need to make a woman feel secure, not make her look like meat on a plate. This is courtship 101.
>>
>>17733747
Whatever, I'm not even afraid of girls anymore, I think all the beta-ness has left me at this point, now they just disgust and piss me off

It makes it easier to interact with them, its a lot easier to pretend to be friendly with someone you dislike than it is to swallow deep seated fear that makes your heart beat fast and makes you sweat and shit

And the more I interact with them the easier it gets to do it

I just don't want to run out of time
>>
>>17733747
The general gist of what I'm talking about doing is being cocky

That's the best word for it I can come up with, cocky mixed with friendly is the formula
>>
>>17733740
>Just don't mention anything boyfriend

maybe you should. look this happened to me:

once i went out with a girl, first "date", on a park. we had a nice time, time went up, she had to go. no kiss yet. then i took her to the tube, she was all tense, i looked her in the eye and said "are you dating anyone?", she said "no" smiling with her eyes. i kissed her right away and we spent the next hour kissing in the subway.

"dating" is different to "bf", she could be lesbians poly you know. jk but thats the point.
>>
>>17733757
So do mention it or no?
>>
>freshmen
>sophomore

Get the fuck out underaged.
>>
>>17733784
college dumb ass
>>
>>17733757
if I got this girl to act that receptive to me, and lately I've been noticing girls acting more smiley / laughy around me, does this mean its all just blind luck or am I finally figuring shit out?
>>
>>17733789

logistics. i met her on new years eve, gave her my email told her if she was up for photos, that she needed to email me if she was interested. two weeks pased, she emailed. we met.

im pretty sure you dont just need giggles, you need some solid foundation to move forward with such dumb lines as "are you in a relationship?". she was dripping at that point, anything could have worked there, really.
>>
>>17733800
there is no way she was dripping
if she was dripping she would not fucking be like "oh lol fuck you" over that
if anything it would validate what she was hoping for

I really feel like she had a boyfriend, hell as soon as I asked for her number she acted weird, and once I said "boyfriend" she went really quiet and reserved

I bet she had one and was bummed that I asked

I still wont ask in the future just to be safe, but I find it really hard to believe that just that one little line can fuck things so bad

Because remember in girls' minds its ok to act all nice and giggly and shit and if they have a boyfriend not even mention it

Guys and girls cannot just be friends unless both sides know that X person is already in a relationship and both of them want to keep hanging around each other anyways

Any time a guy is acting buddy buddy towards a girl and he doesn't know if she is in one, she should assume he wants to date her
>>
>>17733804
>there is no way she was dripping
>if she was dripping she would not fucking be like "oh lol fuck you" over that
>if anything it would validate what she was hoping for
>I really feel like she had a boyfriend, hell as soon as I asked for her number she acted weird, and once I said "boyfriend" she went really quiet and reserved
>I bet she had one and was bummed that I asked
>I still wont ask in the future just to be safe, but I find it really hard to believe that just that one little line can fuck things so bad
>Because remember in girls' minds its ok to act all nice and giggly and shit and if they have a boyfriend not even mention it
>Guys and girls cannot just be friends unless both sides know that X person is already in a relationship and both of them want to keep hanging around each other anyways
>Any time a guy is acting buddy buddy towards a girl and he doesn't know if she is in one, she should assume he wants to date her

lol. MY girl was the one dripping. yours was dry as the sahara.
>>
File: 1472450326616.jpg (415KB, 2500x2498px) Image search: [Google]
1472450326616.jpg
415KB, 2500x2498px
>>17733665
>>"you dont have a boyfriend do you"
>>
>>17733711
Jeez man, don't take it so serious. You're in college. You have it easy as fuck. Quit worrying and get back out there.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.