[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any advice helps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

my dear friend a US veteran and his ex shared custody of their son one day when he goes to pick his son like a regular visit and the police r there with his ex and he gets handed a restraining order against him for her oldest daughter and her saying its cause he was beating them. they dont even live with each other. He was so confused. years later it was revealed the little girl told her teachers her mom hit her when she had marks on her face, if he would have known that at the time he would have used that in court to prove his thats why she was doing this hoping cps would not look into her.. he at least was granted seeing his son since the claims were not against him. time goes on.. one day when he goes to pick his son from his regular visit he puts him down on the car seat and he screamed in pain cause he had bruises all along his back he was so upset he asked her what happened and she said that her boyfriend did that to his son he was about 2 years old he was so upset he got into fight with him. right after that incident she filed another restraining order against him this time against his son and her claiming he abuses her and all the kids she used that incident against him. years go by that he hasnt seen his son and he gets a call one day to go to court cause she lost all her kids to cps.. all the kids got to go with their dads besides his son cause of the 5 year restraining order she has on him.. he found out that she would hit him so hard he would have bleeding welts on him he told the foster care worker his mom would often call him stupid and tell him she hates him because hes stupid.. they give him paper work of abuse and reports made against her dating back for years he had no idea about any of it.. he used this new evidence he had to try to prove that he was innocent.. he was never mentioned at all in any reports by the kids.. he still lost in court cause she showed up to fight him with a lawyer. his son needs his dad. can he sue the county?
>>
>>17733651
Nope, he can't sue the county. All he can do is petition for custody. I'm sorry to say that if he wants his son then he's going to need a good lawyer, a lot of money, and patience.
>>
would media attention help this situation? how can anyone convict him with out actual evidence?
>>
>>17733718
Because cps is HEAVILY biased against fathers.
>>
How would media attention help? This happened in smaller town, horrible things happen to people everyday unfortunately I don't know if the news would care..
>>
>he still lost in court cause she showed up to fight him with a lawyer

Your friend fucked up big time by not hiring a lawyer.

reddit.com/r/legaladvice is honestly a better place to ask this.
>>
>>17733651
If he organizes the arguments to display that this was all her manipulating the case and he wasnt guilty he could get custody.
All he has to prove is that there is a chance she lied. Not that she actually lied.
>>
He couldn't afford a lawyer since it was all unexpected and he didn't have enough time to save up before the court date.. it's a small town the only free lawyer went to her.. he expressed she was lying she didn't have any proof at all.. That's why this thing is just shocking for all of us .. thank u I will try posting there too
>>
Make this bitch famous.. what a scum
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.