[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D.I.Y fleshlight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dental-impression.jpg (58KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
dental-impression.jpg
58KB, 1000x741px
Weird question I'm asking, but I'm wanting to make a mold of my vagina and make a flesh light for my boyfriend as a sort of weird personal gift for christmas this year. I have a mold of his penis which is why I think itd be cute in a strange way for him to have mine. I have no idea how to start to make this, its probably more trouble then its worth and itll end up janked but I still want to have a crack at it. From what Ive researched I can make a plaster cast of my vag then fill it with some sort of silicone but I dont want it to degrade over time.
I dont want to clone the cannal, just the outside of my vagina, then somehow make a fleshlight to attach it to, or mold it in one go. Not sure what I can use though to make a reusable fleshlight.
Any advice on this/ how to do this would be helpful
>>
>>17733443
what the fuck
>>
>>17733446
What? ): Its not that weird surely.
>>
>>17733443

I feel like there would be business out there that do this kind of stuff, I don't think making one yourself would work out how you want it to.
>>
>>17733457
I've seriously looked everywhere and noone does it. If someone can link me to where they do have it then that'd be great.
>>
>>17733443
I read a short story once where this guy owned a butcher shop that was a front for a sex shop that dealt in all sorts of weird and illegal stuff, and once he took this lady back and showed her a hand-cranked device that could take a plaster cast of the vagina at the precise moment of orgasm. She wasn't interested, though, she wanted a bunch of these ferret-like creatures that stiffened up and went into seizures when you handled them (basically like living vibrators). Whenever he stocked too many of them and some of them died he turned them into sausage links to sell out of the butcher shop in front.

None of that helps your dilemma in the slightest, just sharing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.