[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, long ass story but I need the opinions of strangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9475.jpg (47KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9475.jpg
47KB, 470x313px
Hey guys, long ass story but I need the opinions of strangers on this one

So, about three months ago I started talking to this girl who had a boyfriend at the time. Within a couple of weeks we were flirting and within a month I had managed to get her to cheat on her boyfriend of Four years with me.

We continued talking, we agreeed we were just going to have sex and have fun which we both were, she was doing her thing and so was I. Then one night as I was driving to pick her up to fuck she freaked out a bit and we grew closer emotionally after just hanging out with eachother.
These feelings grew pretty quickly and within a week we were smitten. We saw eachother everyday and she told me that she didn't want to do this with anyone else but me.

A couple of days later she backflips, I don't see her for like a week and she's being super stand offish. Says she wants to go back to being totally single which is cool whatever.

We keep talking and within about 3 days of that conversation we're back in the same shit, this situation is good and we are mutually infatuated and exclusive to each other.
She ends up going on a holiday a couple of weeks or so later with her best friend at her parents house and has a huge fight up there, calls me in tears and I talk her down and make her feel better about it all. She tells me all she wants to do is come home to me and cuddle, I agree.
The night she comes back was amazing and we had a great night, same with the night after that and that day as well. She's now told me that she wants me to meet her mum in QLD sometime. This to me is getting pretty real.

I'm meant to be moving overseas in the next few months and this threw a spanner into the works so I opened up and told her I was considering post poning it until she made the move up to be with her family again. She seems to freak out a bit and we have another discussion. This time the feelings are very strong for each other and it's so obvious. (Cont.)
>>
She tells me that she sees this working out for sure in the long term but right now she needs to go out and be single. I can kind of see her point but to make matters worse she doesn't want anything to change. She wants to keep seeing me like she has been which is pretty much as a couple (dates, staying over at hers nearly every night, house sitting for her, helping eachother out with problems we don't talk to anyone else about etc)

My issue is that I really like this girl but I'm not sure I will if she gets with someone else. I can't be expected to sit back and pretend everything's okay while she's out getting with other guys. The ultimatum I'm faced with is either continue having fun with this girl and accept that she's gonna be getting with other dudes or break it off completely and not know what could've been. What do I do? Am I over reacting?

I'm seeing her tonight and what I'm going to say is that if she wants me around she needs to prove it to me. It's either commit to me or don't have me at all. I'm not afraid to lose her because if she's willing to sacrifice whatever this is just do go out and be a slut then she's not worth having around anyway.
>>
>>17733261
She cheated on her 4 year bf, she will do it again with u, specially if ur as stupid as u sound. She is not relationship material
>>
>>17733263
>she sees this working out for sure in the long term but right now she needs to go out and be single
>right now she needs to go out and be single

Anon, what makes you think you're the only guy she's come across during her 4 year relationship with her (ex?)bf? This girl is the definition of a red flag. Abort mission
>>
>>17733261
Lmao yea kill yourself you're honestly a piece of shit fuck off
>>
>>17733308
She really is isn't she? Fuck it I'll be harsh as fuck tonight, fuck this bitch
>>
>>17733261
Oh boy, another guy convinced he is special when a girl fucks him quickly while she is in a long term relationship
>>
Fucking retards dude, my gf just left me for another guy after a year and 4 months of being together, she's been developing feelings for the past 2 months without telling me a single thing even though I told her from the get go to be honest about her feelings for others if it ever comes to that (Because I've been cheated on before I made sure to say that throughout our relationship more than once) she decided to keep it to herself to the point of no return, she came up to me a couple days ago and said she feels so strongly for the guy and she "can't control herself" but that I am her only love, she doesn't love him, only infatuated.

And yes I have to say, you are a piece of shit for making her cheat, she WILL cheat on you because she is a gigantic fucking whore, and you don't deserve monogamy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.