[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Depressed Ape.jpg (17KB, 351x344px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed Ape.jpg
17KB, 351x344px
Is there a way to get more motivated to do things? I get bored with things really fucking easily and its starting to get on my nerves. I want to be able to feel accomplished and stop being such a lazy fuck.
>>
>>17733213
Less weed, more antidepressants and get some momentum going in your life
>>
>>17733218
Not OP but I don't smoke weed and have the same issue. Have antidepressants really helped you? I know therapy and medication can be expensive and don't always work.
>>
>>17733213
you have to ask yourself why you are doing what you do. If you can't think of any reason, ask the others why they are doing it and make the one you think is the best your own.
If you want a temporary solution however there are apps that let you keep track of what you have to do and reward you [virtually]. I use life rpg but there are others.
>>
>>17733224
Don't use antidepressants if possible. U cant quit after a while. Use them only if u have a serious depression.
>>
>>17733213

I've come to the conclusion that I have no passion. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what it was that others had and I didn't. How the hell can someone spend hours learning an instrument, or playing a sport, or studying a subject, or even putting effort into work? It baffled. I didn't get it.

My whole family is musically inclined, and they all can at stuff or multiple things. I could, but I can't bear practicing for more than a few minutes. It feels boring after awhile. Meanwhile, my brothers would be playing for at least an hour at a time. My dad said he practiced until his fingers bled. I could never do that.

I was missing passion. Still am. After thinking it over, I can't recall a. Single thing I've ever felt passionate about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.