[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normal people do? I was born into a rich family, I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 93536385.jpg (598KB, 2159x1619px) Image search: [Google]
93536385.jpg
598KB, 2159x1619px
What do normal people do? I was born into a rich family, I am 25 years old and feel my life is a waste, I feel useless and worthless, nothing feels of value to me. My life consisted of going to school/college, and sitting in other rich peoples homes whilsts parents spoke to eachother.. My whole life has been sheltered away from normal people. Now I am 25, have no real friends, money does nothing to me, and I feel like I have been robbed of a life
>>
>>17733043
If you have money, why not train martial arts? get a trainer or go to Thailand and train at their muay thai gyms. Do some amateur fights and maybe go pro.
It's better than doing nothing with your life and you'll feel alot better
>>
>>17733112
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17733121
Are you?
>>
make ur own money. give what you have excess of to a charity of your choice. feel good for a second then laugh and drive off in ur audi.

srsly as if you are complaining that your family doesn't have to worry about money.
>>
>>17733112
>>17733121
The example, while odd, requires work and nets a quantifiable result. It is what humans are built for: to do things, to act. OP needs to get out there and make something of himself.

Exercise also builds self-efficacy, an added plus for training.
>>
>>17733043
Post your paypal so i can get your money white boy
>>
you should send me a small sum of $1000 every month so you can at least bring happiness into someone else's life while you still can.

doesn't even have to be USD, can just be in AUD.
>>
>>17733043
Do something long-term. Whatever actually interests you. If that means martial arts, do it. If that means travel, do it. I would advise challenging work. I've never felt more satisfied than after a day of getting things done.
>>
>>17733043
>have no real friends
Sounds like that's your doing. School and college offers enough chances to make friendships.

>My life consisted of going to school/college, and sitting in other rich peoples homes whilsts parents spoke to eachother..
How comes your parents skipped on the typical richfag shit like making you learn how to play an instrument or golf?
Other than hobbies, normal people tend to work their asses off, which consumes a good part of the day and leaves them tired. There is also obviously socialization whether at home or in a bar and helping their poorfag friends with something.
>>
>>17733145
I volunteer too!

Making others happy is scientifically proven to improve your own well being, give it a try.
>>
improve social skills and travel the world since money ain't a problem
>>
Find a hobby and be appreciative you don't have to worry about money. I'm in debt ATM and I literally wake up stressing everyday about how I'm going to get out of debt. I'd kill to be In your shoes.
>>
>>17733043
get a job at wendy's !!!
>>
Get a job, do some manual labor. It'll bring you down on earth.
>>
>>17733043
Bill Gates is giving billions of his had-earned money to various charities, because doing that gives his life - which could be easy laziness now - some meaning and satisfaction.

You can do the same thing, with your money or your time, on whatever smaller scale is appropriate for you.
>>
Give me 500$ to pay off my debt, you'd do a good job and feel happy ;)
>>
>>17733043
Do something creative.
Why didn't you get friends in school?
>>
>>17733043
become a scientists or some shit and contribute to the world, or if you dont want to help the world. kill yourself and give every anon in this thread some munz before you do so.
>>
I haven't lived the same life that you have, but I think I get where you're coming from and that sucks.

Do you have any strong interests; things you'd like to learn more about, hobbies you might like to pursue professionally, that sort of thing? You mentioned you went to college, what did you study there? Did you find it interesting?
>>
>>17734227
>get where you're coming from and that sucks.
How comes? He had all the opportunities available to him and could've achieved whatever he wanted if he'd only attempt it ... instead he did absolutely nothing, hence HE sucks.
>>
>>17734478
A lot of people do nothing unless the situation demands it. Think about it, how many people work just because they have to, not because they like it. Not all people work towards a goal or passion their entire life.
>>
>>17734478
Being rich or wealthy isn't as easy as you make it out to be. Basically because of what this guy >>17734557
described.

Necessity is powerful. Being wealthy robs you of that driving force.
>>
>>17734557
>>17734640
>A lot of people do nothing unless the situation demands it.
>Necessity is powerful.
While obviously a true statement, I have yet to see a somewhat balanced person who really needed it to pursue something they want. Living in the first world already takes most of necessity away, no matter how bad you suck, you'd have to actively try to be in a shitty situation, even as a poorfag. OP is basically a NEET with more ways to leave the NEETdom.

Sure most people don't work out of passion to serve entitled customers but they tend to do it with a bigger goal in sight and money only as a means to get there and this applies to most richfags who work too. Money isn't an excuse to lose ambition, just because you play the game of life on easy mode with cheats doesn't mean there is nothing you might want to achieve and see.

>Not all people work towards a goal or passion their entire life.
These people barely "exist" instead of living and it is THEIR decision.
>>
>>17734729
>just because you play the game of life on easy mode with cheats doesn't mean there is nothing you might want to achieve and see.
Playing the game on easy mode with cheats is boring and you end up walking away from it.

Challenge is fun, striving to break your limits is fun, but doing so on fake pretenses is shallow and pointless.

What OP is saying is that he will never have the cameradery of living in a cheap place with some bros, see one of them becoming a painter despite everything, share cheap wine with a random girl who sings jazz in the street for a living, getting on the interrail through europe for the first time, run out of money in Italy and start working as an apple picker in Sud-Tyrol to save up money to go back home. The best he can hope for is pretend, and even then he have to be careful that the people he meets never finds out he has money because then all they see is a potential profit and not a friend....
>>
>>17734946
>Playing the game on easy mode with cheats is boring and you end up walking away from it.
Totally depends on a game. One as complex as life, offers enough paths for whatever playstyle, besides it's not like his resources are that unlimited, just vastly superior to most.

>Challenge is fun, striving to break your limits is fun, but doing so on fake pretenses is shallow and pointless.
There is no fake pretense with actual goals that go beyond "I want to buy X/earn Y amount", and even that might still require work if he isn't a billionaire. Besides, most people have motivations beyond the material so aren't in that different situation.

>The best he can hope for is pretend
Or tell daddy and mommy to stop giving him money. However tempting it is, it's not like he has to take it. Besides, your example is quite extreme and even many poorfags don't have the balls to do all that.
>>
>>17734975
>even many poorfags don't have the balls to do all that.
NEETs are bad examples of normie lifestyle though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.