[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a woman is always gazing at you, is it a sign of interest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Pretty indian girl gazing at me..jpg (268KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty indian girl gazing at me..jpg
268KB, 1280x1480px
Okay this sounds odd but I am a northern Indian Punjabi. The environment I grew up in, I have zero interest with the Indian kids here. Not much of a social circle and I love playing world of warcraft stuff like that. Recently I am starting to notice that atleast 2-3 times a day while I am walking around campus. I see this really gorgeous indian girl looking at me. She does this even when she passes by and has to tilt her head sideways. Almost everytime I was not staring at her but when my eyes met her, she was turned towards me and looking at me. Everytime I wimped out and look away, because she's the first indian woman that I actually find attractive in all these years.

My question is, think she is interest in me? (finds me cute), is why she looks at me? or could I just be really weird looking or some other bs I am not aware of. I have been told that I am good looking but since I was shy growing up I never got to confirm that.
>>
For the love of God talk to her. You won't find out other way. Next time your eyes catch just smile and make some small talk. Her gazing MAY be a sign of interest, but unless you talk to her you can't be sure.
>>
File: pooinloo.png (47KB, 853x665px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.png
47KB, 853x665px
>>17732984
It could be anything. For instance, maybe you have poo on your shoe m8
>>
>>17734135
LOL
>>17732984
Just talk to her next time you see her! You have nothing to lose at all
>>
Say hi and ask where she is from.

I am a curious guy and do it constantly to foreign looking girls
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.