[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggling with social anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0010.jpg (112KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
112KB, 640x656px
Well, I'm asking 4-chan for help right now because of anxiety caused by lack of trust. I have a story on why but I don't know if anyone would want me to tell it now. I can if anyone wants.
>>
Next time, just say what's on your mind or no one will really care about your concerns. Just an fyi I'm talking from experience here.

So what happened?
>>
>>17732959
Nope, you sound like you belong on /r9k/.
>>
>>17733008
Alright so it's a long story
> Be me 17
>beta fag
>get depressed so start smoking pot and hanging out with shitbags who just use me for weed
>fine with it don't even care
>they introduce me to this girl let's call her "k"
> solid 8/10 but shy and a little awkward just like me
> we hang out and talk about her soon to be ex and what a dick he is
> we spend literally the next two weeks talking to each other non-stop. I don't want to stop
>fall madly in love with her
>ask if she wants to hang out as more than friends
>she says she wants to get over her old boyfriend. I say ok
Anyways, we eventually hangout again as friends in a group, all traveling about having fun. My friend who knew her longer asks if she is going to hang out with Kurt later tonight. Kurt is the town druggie. Sure I smoke pot but this guy does heroin. I plead with her not to talk to him. I love her and don't want her to get hurt. She says she knows what she's doing. I leave scared for her. Eventually we never talk and never get invited to hang with only friends. Eventually get invited to a party with all old friends. I drink heavily and smoke heavily, trying to loosen enough to breathe. Leave party after drunkenly stumbling around for about 4 hours. I hear girls saying their going to die of secondhand embarrassment from me.
Fast forward about a week
Get call saying never to talk or look at k ever again. I ask why and the caller claims that I was staring at and taking pictures of k's best friends ass. I obviously wasn't despite being very drunk. Friends all resent me and think I'm Satan. Eventually develop anxiety and can't trust anyone out of fear they'll fuck me over like she did. I don't know what to do and I'm skipping almost all uni classes out of fear of being laughed at. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>17733046
You're friends resent you because you stared at an ass....?
>>
>>17733046
Have you tried talking to your friends about this and how it's bothering you? If you keep making assumptions and asking yourself what ifs over every little thing that you think went wrong then it's going to hurt you even more.
Second, go back to your classes. Don't jeopardize your life, your career in fear of what these people think. You're at uni to get shit together, just focus on your work. Not them.
>>
>>17733088
also this. Why do they give a shit if you stared at someone's ass? Sure it's not exactly appropriate behavior, but everyone has these primal desires here and there. But they hide it better.

Unless you really did make a big deal about it then there's your problem. Are you sure you weren't drunk enough to lead to no recollection of this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.