[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it seems like people are naturally inclined to pick on me. it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
it seems like people are naturally inclined to pick on me. it happens all the time, all my life, whether at work, school, etc. I'm 26 now and it's starting to happen again at work. the thing is, I also have developed a bad complex about this as I got older and have been in a lot of fights now (around 10-12) and at my new job I'm about to snap again.

I don't know what to do because I feel like I can't keep fighting the whole world, but humans naturally want to pick on me. I want to hang myself because I'm tired of the pain and being forced to inflict pain just to be left alone.
>>
You should try doing charity work on your free time, helping others will show you that not everybody want to hurt you, people will be kind with you and will thank you.
Just, don't hang yourself, good people haven't to die. Survive so you can show those guys who's got the strongest mind
>>
What type of person are you? There's two types of people who I can think of as attractive bullying. Those are the short-tempered guy who doesn't understand friendly interaction or teasing, and the small weak guy who is very aggressively assertive/creepy. Not saying that's all there is.
>>
>>17732823
Maybe I'm a mixture of both? the difference is I've learned to just shut my mouth over the years and I rarely talk anymore, i just shut off most people around me. also my temper flares once you get it going, hence the amount of fights I've been in.

how do I just stop it all? should I just be completely cold towards everyone so nobody talks to me and I can finally be left alone?
>>
What do people pick on you about specifically?
>>
>>17732887
it's nothing ever specific, it's always just random things like me being scrawny or weak but I realized it's not just that, because I did lift for a while and I'm not that bad anymore. I think it started coming down to something else about me people can smell like blood.

I went through a period where people began to back off because I went a little nuts and was constantly pissed, to where I started fights and I think then people could sense something bad about me, like a really bad energy coming off, because (especially after drinking) I would get into peoples faces for the littlest things and I wasn't bluffing about fighting. looking back now that period was pretty weird because it was almost like I was possessed, I would lose control of my body and what I would say.
>>
>>17732896
Are you still set off easily? You would probably get messed with if you're like that
>>
>>17732727
How tall are you OP?
>>
>>17732926
I am but I hide it a lot. I know what you're talking about, people who sperg out from jokes, that's not me and I don't think that is why people pick on me. When I get angry it's not spazzing out, it's more contemplating whether or not to fight them and if I'll get in trouble based on where we are/the circumstances. if I don't feel it's worth it, which is most of the time, then I try to hide that side as much as possible because once it's out I have a very hard time controlling it.
>>
>>17732935
5'11", so it's not my height
>>
>>17732939
Just lift then.
>>
>>17732936
The best thing I could say is to just to make it clear that you're not amused by it, like giving them a certain look that's like 'yeah yeah whatever," you know what I mean? Most people will get the message.
>>
I think you act like you're not comfortable in your own skin. That's called lacking confidence. I used to do it too. I would apologise too often, let people make me upset for their own amusement, try too hard to impress people who aren't interested in me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.