[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time /adv/ poster here and I need some advice concerning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hannibal.jpg (7KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
7KB, 182x268px
First time /adv/ poster here and I need some advice concerning myself and my oneitis.

>fall in love with oneitis
>be me
>virgin
>she lives a few hours away
>we manage to see each other every other week or so
>I'm starting to realize my feelings for her arent mutual
>she seems interested in me. Shell put her head on my shoulder or chest, always sits right next to me, props her legs on me, teases me, touchs me often
>we have hooked up multiple times before but never fucked
>she has slept completely naked with me before
>I've fingered her and sucked on her titties also
>I've tried taking it farther but she won't let me
>kinda want to drop her for the good of my mental health
>these games really hurt my self esteem
>she has only kissed me once, she is not really receptive at all when I try to kiss her on the lips.
>I feel like I'm just one of her little backups

She is now in the process of moving really close to me. Shell pretty much be working and living in the next town over from me. This is really fucked up because I'm having thoughts of dropping her and now shell be living really close. I'm conflicted.

Idk what to do I still have feelings for her, I love spending time with her, we share the same hobbies. She makes me happy but at the same time she makes me miserable. But it just hurts that she doesn't feel the same way. I feel unbelievably depressed and just want to move on but shell be moving so close to me and its just going to make this so much harder.
>>
>find someone else

Ever heard of the saying "diversify your assets"

Find someone who won't say no.
>>
>>17732685
The thing is I've never been good with girls. Sure, I can converse with random girls but being intimate with them is a totally different story. It took me so much just to come out of shell with this one. I've invested so much time with her too. She perfect for me, same exact hobbies and very similar hobbies.

I now have more experience now though so if another girl comes into my life, I'll be more confident. I just want her though
>>
>>17732702
Is she a virgin? PLEASE tell me she is a virgin.
>>
>>17732718
She is not a virgin
>>
>>17732724
>never fucked
>she is not a virgin
>she has had her first time with Jimmy Joe Black Dick
>She has had multiple sexual partners
>blue balling you

Why are you putting up with this?

You need to do what is BEST FOR YOU. She is doing what is BEST FOR HER. She is not concerned about what you want, she only cares about what SHE WANTS.

What do you want? If she says "no" leave.
>>
>>17732743
I dont care if she's fucked other guys in the past. Shes more Into girls than guys, which in the end doesn't matter.

I'm putting up with it in hopes of getting laid. She's the only girl I've gotten this far with. Pussy makes people do crazy things I guess. And the fact that's she's moving near me is really fucked.
>>
>>17732759
>I dont care if she's fucked other guys in the past. Shes more Into girls than guys, which in the end doesn't matter.
I guess purity and chastity doesn't mean anything to you. Although I'm sure if you felt like you had a choice in the matter I'm sure you would pick purity and chastity.

>I'm putting up with it in hopes of getting laid. She's the only girl I've gotten this far with. Pussy makes people do crazy things I guess. And the fact that's she's moving near me is really fucked.
She gets to have it all,
>all the dick she wants
>all the pussy she wants
>you begging for access to her vagina
>all the virgin boys she can find

You on the other hand you get
>blue balls
>hopes and wishes that your benefactor possibly one day finally give you some pussy
>low self esteem

You will continue to have low self esteem if you finally decide you can get all the pussy you want without her.
>>
>>17732777
>not necessarily it all depends on the girl. Purity doesn't mean shit, if she's hot and I get along with her well its doesn't matter to me.

All of that is 100% fact but I would not able to much better than her. She is hot, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm on 4chan. She is a solid 8/10. Idk any other girls that will fuck me or show me any interest because I've either known them for years and friendzoned myself by not making a move or they have bfs, etc...

So how I see it is either I become alone and feel even worse for a little while or at least try harder to fuck her and continue feeling some sort of contact with a female. Like I've done everything with her except actual sex and oral. You're right, everything you said is correct. She's staying the night at my place next week, I'll try something and if it doesn't workout Ill probably have a decsion.
>>
>>17732802
Remember rejection is only an opinion. Also these are for you, best of luck in your endeavors.

http://www.winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17732607
At best she's conflicted because she doesn't want you to get attached, and it probably won't happen.
At worst she's terrible and she's messing with you, and it definitely won't happen.

Either way you're probably better off ignoring her and continuing your search.
Growing up's hard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.