[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my Ex-Girlfriend still have feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Quick backstory;

>I was her first serious relationship, her first kiss and first everything else. We done many things together, were very close, opened up to each other basically just completely in love. But we broke up, nothing major happened but now shes saying she just don't like me anymore? This was our convo just now;

Me: (Long message of our ups and downs, and wanting to fix things, we've done so much together, lets not walk away from this etc)

Her: No I don't want you i dont like you no more seriously did you not listen to a word I said earlier
Like wtf i swear all i do is talk to a brick wall
???

Me: Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall too.

Her: Wtf how can you say that

Me: because of everything we been through it was worth fighting for to me, but you're acting like you don't want anything to do with me like I've cheated on you or something

Her: Fuck sake
You just don't understand do you no
Don't know how many fucking times i have to say it

Me: No you made it loud and clear, I go from being the best thing that's ever happened to you, us being so close, to you don't like me anymore and want nothing to do with me. I just wanted to try one last time, so I can move on without regrets. Because I did try hard, and I know I treated you good. But after today, I'm not contacting you anymore.

Her:Good im glad..finally, you make me sound like such a horrible pathetic person you know that dont you, why bother coming to see me earlier like seriously

Me: Yes finally the best thing we've had is over what a relief. And you make me feel worthless and not good enough, and I came to see you earlier to show you how much I care but obviously I'm just stupid

Her:What? and cause of the things you say to me and do
And yeah seriously
Whatever im going hope you have a lush life with out me
>>
>>17732556
a single conversation can't gold a decision about your whole relationship with someone, identify if she was specifically mad about a situation, or your whole relationship, if it's the latter, maybe it's too much trouble at this point.
>>
>>17732556
Seems like it's over. The thing is why?
First of all,how old are you both?
How long have you been together?
What problems did you have in the relationship. She talks to you so bad,if you were great to her,why does she talk like that? She should at least show some respect and explain you why she wants to break up. So tell us more about your problems
>>
>>17732580
Still me
Also,since you are her very first,she should be more emotionally attached.
>>
it obviously depends on the entire situation, but i'd wager to say she has been ready to move on for quite a while. don't waste your time op, there are plenty of fish in the sea, just focus on yourself, live YOUR life to the fullest and things will fall in place eventually
>>
>>17732588
this, definitely this, don't waste your time op, something's fishy here
>>
>>17732569
Honestly the relationship was great, had some ups and downs like everyone else but never anything serious or even close to major. I have no clue what so ever why she's acting so mad and talking to me like she don't even know me. What girls expect men to be fucking mind readers? And instead of talking its just better to break up?

>>17732580
I'm 19 and she's 17. We were together 8 months. Before me however, she was single for a year, and only ever had 1-2 week long relationships. She never done anything which would explain why I'm her first kiss.

As for problems like I said above, nothing major. I did treat her good, always showed her affection, made her laugh, bought her things, written her cute notes with compliments, I just don't get it.

>>17732588
I forgot to mention but we broke up 3 weeks ago now, and its just on and off arguments like this, so she is obviously still attached, I really just don't know where it went wrong.
>>
Most relationships don't work out
Few people are really compatible
move on
>>
>>17732606
Yeah I'm having a shit day too but come on lol
>>
>>17732556
Even if she still has feelings for you, it doesn't justify the way she is treating you now

Leave her and cut contact completly. If she truly likes you, she'll realize her mistakes and will eventually come back.
Don't cling to the fact that everything was so great before and that you were her first, etc. Things change suddenly for no absolute reason, and the best way to deal with this is accept it.

I'm going through something similar.

Best of wishes, OP.
>>
>>17732556
What I am afraid of is that maybe she had 0 confidence before you. You were her first, she got the experience that she needed and now she turned to a slut (no offense,I am just speculating here)
>>
>>17732883
And the proof is that she has no respect on you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.