[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my relationship between myself and my parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: drake.png (353KB, 493x395px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
353KB, 493x395px
Basically my parents always kind of had a terrible way of bringing me up. I feel that they were almost not up to it and eventually it just went over their heads. They always lied to me and lead me on with false promises. I/E don't get a job in H.S so you can buy a car we will buy you a car...same with college even though I went behind their back and got a small one anyways. I wanted to go away and they lied about applications and such. Recently my father was going to bring me to an important interview a few cities away. I wasn't really into it(but was going to do it for the exp) and neither were they so basically he decided to take the wrong exit at least 3 times to ensure I would be late and not make it. Fast forward to a few days ago when I spotted a job for my father on the internet which has excellent benefits so I told him about it...He refused to apply unless I guided him aka did it for it. When I confronted my parents about how that is unacceptable for the child to do their parents job applications they scoffed as said I was wrong and out of place. Basically I called them shite parents and said that they are far to involved with everyone else than raising their own children and that they should wake the fuck up because they are complete jokes. Aside from this they always modeled their parental decisions of the fuck ups of other family members, ie he or she didn't messed it up so my kids will as well. We always had shit relations but lately I getting older and want to fix them but they are so fucking clueless and will never accept their faults because "we didn't know " or "but we told you". At this point I have no clue how to even approach them about it and honestly...don't even respect them as parents, but love is love I guess..even when the other party is basically detrimental to yoru success
>>
>>17732365
well at least they taught you how to solve your own problems, right kid?
>>
>>17732365
Do you really wanna fix that relationship?
No offence but your parents seem to be some douchbags and why they aren't trying to get a better connection to

maybe your life is better without them...
>>
>>17732380

Its a nice way of saying it but not really. They couldn't even do that. My mother is a liberal moron who always took everyones side but my own. He example of helping me was to say "IDK I HAVENT DONE IT IN LIKE 20 YEARS" LOL
>>17732380
Sometimes I feel the same.
>>
>>17732365
Try to put yourself in their place. Why are they doing it ? What could that bring them ?
And also like the other anons said, is this relationship really worth it ?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.