[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when was the last time you were happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (31KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
31KB, 600x568px
>when was the last time you were happy?
>>
about two months ago.

i don't know what happened. it just worse and worse.
>>
Cant remember , I cant stop thinking about taking pills/drugs to feel happy, to feel something i just feel tired all the time.
>>
3 years.
Weed didn't work.
Pills don't work.
It's all starting to look very very bleak.
>>
Circa 2008-09. I had friends then.
>>
File: 1476949912282.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1476949912282.png
55KB, 217x190px
Last week before my ex dump me
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
When I last spent time with my cousins, over a half a year ago. They were the light of my otherwise miserable life.
>>
2 0 1 2
I thought I was happy in my recent relationship but, yeah, no.
>>
I'm happy as fuck right now.
>>
Last night when I was playing BF1 with my best friend, and I'm going to get wasted at his brothers birthday party this week.
My future may be bleak but my mood sure isn't
>>
>>17732179
that's awesome!
>>17732175
can you define what are the things that make you happy?
>>
Can't remember, more than 10 years ago? And I mean genuinely happy as in without any worry.
>>
My best advice for any depressed anons is to work hard to be able to sustain yourself and your hobby, gain independence, and just enjoy what you enjoy doing.
Things like gfs and friends can come when you're happier with yourself, girls ain't gonna be into a gloomy af guy
>>
>>17732115

I'm happy now. Took a long time to get here, but that somehow just makes it feel even better now.
>>
Today when Titanfall 2 finally came in the post on my day off.
Recently suffered a bout of depression and suicidal thought so I took the year out and got a job.

Work as a retail assistant in a pharmacy, I mostly bring shit up and down from the store room, price items and server customers.
Can be boring though
I work 9-6 and only have two days off a week but my coworkers are great to banter with and my boss is pretty cool.
>>
>>17732115
Never

Last time I felt ok was on the first 2 days on wellbutrin but then it stopped
>>
>>17732253
If I enjoyed doing things I wouldn't be depressed
>>
>>17732115
First few years of college.

Though that was blissful ignorance, not true happiness.
>>
Depressed guy, never been happy, only have tasted happiness through a few joints and xanax pills since april, last joint I smoked was monday, so I'd say monday
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.