[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 yrs old and 13yrs old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

hello im 19yrs old i just want some advice on what to do
so my social life IRL got messed up so i became an introvert man and got attached into online friends and sit on my computer whole day to do works online like freelancing,sometime later i met a girl online she said she was 18yrs old and we became a couple and opened my private life into her weve been together for 4months now and already did SOP and other erotic stuffs online and ofcourse dick pic and pussy
until yesterday she confessed that shes only 13yrs old(wtf she looks like 16yrsold)but i do really love her and she also feels the same way
im planning to visit her 6months from now cause shes only 800km away from me(but still need to ride a plane or a ship cause philippines)
so what do you think is 19yrs old and a 13yrs old acceptable?
or i need to stop(i do really love her)
>>
>>17732045
if you sex her you go to jail, also a 13 year old girl is like a powderkeg, one moment she will love you the next she will go nuts her parents will be involved and you will be getting your backdoors busted in by the phillipine authorities or some shit. Not worth it man. Pretend she no longer exists.
>>
She's just hitting her puberty, wait till she's 16 for real this time
Dude u fucked up Chris Hansen is going after u
>>
pretend that she no longer exist makes me wanna commit a suicide im so dead inside or should i wait for her to grow up but at that point shell find another man which really bothers me
>>
>>17732045
You were not at fault until she told you that she is, in fact, thirteen. What you do now matters.

You need to delete everything, magnetize your HDD, find a large body of water, rent a boat, find a deep part of the aforementioned body of water, and dump your HDD there.

The age gap is acceptable, but not when she is thirteen, and no, the fact that you think you love her means fuck all.

You need to stop, and go No Contact, now, before you ruin your life.
>>
>>17732112
This.

Quite seriously.

For at least 3 years, maybe 4, depends on your state.
>>
If you stop now it's fine I guess. But stop it
>>
dude didnt get the advice he wanted.

how much you wanna bet he keeps talking to her and still visits her?

remember this guy >>17732112 when your life is in shambles from this girl. lol.
>>
>>17732045
>do you think is 19yrs old and a 13yrs old acceptable?
Nah, nope and fuck no.

Screw all the jail shit or moral faggotory, it's just damn stupid. She's starting with puberty and is still a kid, with 5 fucking years of HS and developing in front of her, you're a legal adult and almost a grown ass man by now. Dating a fucking kid should be insulting to your intellect and if it's not, you have bigger issues to work on.
>>
>>17732083
then she is a typical teenage girl and doesnt really love you.

if you didnt leave society to live on your computer you wouldnt be so attached to her. she is your only option in the situation you put yourself in. youre lying to yourself if you think you love her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.