[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone come with a name for a gang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I want someone to help me come up with a name for a gang or a group we don't intend on fighting but we would like a name-
>>
>>17732037
Lil dick bandits (lbd)
>>
>>17732037
Sountheastern Spergs
>>
Too Stoopid

(to come up with an original name)
>>
>>17732051
You probably already know this, but there's a band named Slightly Stoopid
>>
The scariest people on the block
>>
Sniggers
>>
>>17732037

"That "gang" that doesn't intend to fight or really do anything, so really it's just a bunch of mates that decided to call themselves a "gang" or "group", and then in ultimate faggotry fashion, decided they even needed a group name for their "gang" that doesn't really do anything. Unless of course there is something they do, whether it's sell drugs, or charity work, or stealing homework from the smart kids and giving it to the dumb kids ("Snobbin' turd and the gay men" would be a good name for them) and they haven't told us what they are doing so therefore we cannot actually suggest a good name that is relevant to their interests, yet they still expect our help for their name, like seriously, what the fuck? Those guys are dicks"

Might be a tad wordy, but the most accurate name for you guys yet.
Apart from the little dick bandits, which, for all I know, could be more accurate than that. Do you steal little dicks, or are you thieves with little dicks?
>>
The Hindu Muffins
>>
>>17732037
N.W.A.

Nerds with Attitude
>>
>>17732037
Putitos
>>
Soldiers of Autism
>>
>>17732153
Holy shit hilarious! OP Pick this name
>>
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
>>
I already fucking chose Lil dick bandits. And we just want to hang out and shit. And thanks for the answers they were really funny. And some were serious wich i also appreciate that. Thank you from Lil Dick Bandits
>>
Black cucks
>>
>>17732037
Tunnel Snakes
>>
>>17732153
We are also only like 4 people.
>>
>>17732153
We steal little dicks becouse we have little dicks so if we steal little dicks people wont have any dicks so our dicks wont be little.
>>
>>17732048
Great fuckin name
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.