[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my friend's gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2905.jpg (65KB, 1151x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2905.jpg
65KB, 1151x540px
One of my closest friends is whipped to hell by his shitty gf, she makes him feel like shit for breaking up with her a year ago and continues to drag it out still, she has 0 motivation to improve herself, and worst of all---- all her Facebook posts are sharing really nihilistic "LOL CRIPPLINFG DEPRESSION XddddddDDDDXDDD" and sharing uneducated political views from "nowthis"
It's much worse than this but I'm lazy
He's starting to take notice that I don't like her and I deny it but I've put off actually saying I want them to break up because she's really shitty to him and is all he thinks about and is infatuated with
What do I do
>>
>>17731920
Write anonymously on her Facebook "Xxx" could do solo much better than you. I hope he does." Maybe he will see it and get the hint. Maybe she will be nicer.
>>
>>17731920
>getting back together
teenage faggots
>>
File: ericandre_cc_022_pt1_1.jpg (72KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre_cc_022_pt1_1.jpg
72KB, 400x300px
>>17732610
I've never understood the getting back together meme. People break up for a reason. Unless there's extenuating circumstances, it should by no means ever be considered.
>>
>>17731920
Tell him that you think she is being mean, in a non-accusing concerned manner. If he is infatuated he most likely doesn't notice it or makes excuses for her. You pointing this out to him might give him courage to break up.
>>
>>17731920
seriously I've had the same issue before and I've regretted it always

compare his relationship to a healthy one and get him to see the difference

If that doesn't work then say fuck it and try to organize an intervention kind of thing
>>
>>17732618
I remember I had a freind that broke up with a girl who he met online, broke up, they moved to the same town, got back together, seem fine.

But yeah, circumstances bruh
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.