[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My psychiatrist tells me I should try getting into dating or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1477088845650.jpg (275KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477088845650.jpg
275KB, 1024x683px
My psychiatrist tells me I should try getting into dating or becoming sexually active to relieve some symptoms of extreme malaise and depression I have.

Problem is, I live with my parents, I have no car, the only car we have is used by my father to go to work for most of the hours of the day, no job, and no money. I also am not really a looker, have a fat face, and cannot grow facial hair whatsoever. I look like a dirty half-mexican with fucked up eyes.

My friends tell me I have a far better chance than I think, but I honestly don't think I have a chance out there as I don't see myself desirable when I'd be so high maintenance. Is it possible for someone like me to get anywhere like this? My psychiatrist is the only one within 150 miles who can work with me, so just swapping to a new one isn't really viable.
>>
File: legz4.png (434KB, 580x898px) Image search: [Google]
legz4.png
434KB, 580x898px
Here's what you do. I used to be in the same position as you, no car, no license, broke, fat, alone, completely hopeless.

>Have a goal, it could be anything, to look like a greek statue, own a cool car, own a sweet computer, anything that will motivate you.

>Look for a job, any job, even if it's minimum wage, it's better than nothing

>With your 1st paycheque, buy a gym membership and protein supplements

-Day 1: back and biceps

>Dead lift 3x5
>Chin ups 3x10
>Shrugs 3x10
>lat pulls 3x10
>Back pulling excersizes, any 3x10

-CHest & tricpes

>Bench press 3x10
>Incline bench press 3x10
>Chest flyes 3x10
>Tricep extentions 3x5
>5 different tricept exersizes 3x10 each

-Legs and shoulders

>Squats 3x5
>Calf raises
>SHoulderpress 3x10
>shoulder raises 3x10
>Front deltoid raises 3x10
>Rear dealtoid raises 3x10

Do HIIT inbetween your workoud days and you will melt the fat and sculpt your body like you wouldn't believe

Also, after your workous sessions, do some ab excersizes, compounds alone won't work your abs, I learned the hard way.

It will take a year for you to look good, do not eat any sugar and junk food, get atleast 1 gram of protein per bodyweight.

When you're fit, buy some form fitting clothes and ask your dad to teach you how to drive.
>>
>>17731868

>I live with my parents

Count this as a blessing, you can save up all your money instead of paying rent to some kike asshole.
>>
File: 1476415644925.jpg (151KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476415644925.jpg
151KB, 1200x1200px
>>17731919
Problem is we're too poor for them to go out a lot, and my mom works from home from 8am to 10pm, just like my dad except he works out of town, so no car is available and therefore no possible mode of transportation. I'm stuck in this house 98% of the time.

>>17731915
I can't have a job because there is no way to get to one. I can't go to the gym because I don't have a car, and I live too far away from town to be able to ride a bike safely (every driver here is malicious towards cyclists thanks to the city rejecting the notion of a bike lane for 30 years), and no schedule is possible to work out between my parents working 8-10 7 days a week.

I honestly think I'm just fucked at this point.
>>
>>17731946

Ask your mom and dad if they can get a job at where ever they work for you.

Explain to them your job situation, maybe they can help in some way.
>>
>>17731915
This.
Also if you cant go to gym, there are a lot of exercise that you can do home. Just remember to eat healthy. You will become more confident over time. Also you can have more jobs in the internet than you can think of. Wish you the best
>>
>>17731967
If they change their current jobs we will be bankrupt because there is no other job available for them that isn't working 80 hour shifts at Walmart. That isn't possible.
>>
>>17731868
>extreme malaise

drink coffee every day. It will release some adrenaline and make you feel better.
>>
>>17731915
>Do HIIT inbetween your workoud days
???

this seems too overwhelming for a beginner.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.