[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl advice, am i getting ahead of myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1470832520778.png (652KB, 766x656px) Image search: [Google]
1470832520778.png
652KB, 766x656px
ok so there's this girl i work with, and i can't read her for the life of me. Some days she'll be really talkative and try talking to me the entire shift, and other days she won't say a word unless I say 'hi' first

Anyway, some things:
>asks how I'm doing (won't ask others)
>one day she went to get drinks for everyone and wrote our names on the lids, my name had a heart next to it
>one day she asked how late I'm working and I said "til close" and she said "cool me too :)"
>got bummed when I said I'm not working for a few days
>sometimes when I'm in earshot, she loudly complains about her ex boyfriend to other people, then when she turns the corner or sees me she goes "oh, hey anon" (she's never mentioned a boyfriend or exboyfriend to me)
>laughs at my shitty jokes/remarks. Usually I'm being autisitc and talking without a filter, so I don't know how that can be funny most of the time.
>asks me almost on a daily basis if I like candy and milkshakes. That one doesn't make sense, I think she's making fun of me for having a bit of a beer belly.
>One time she was listening to music and some shitty song came on and she was all like "i hate this music! why is pandora playing it?" and I said "maybe it's trying to tell you something" or some shit and she laughed and said "fuck you" which means she got mad at me
>other coworkers have said she asks if I'm working that day, which either means she's into me or is all like "thank god, I don't work with that weirdo today!"

Sometimes I won't talk to her either, but that's cus I'm in a bad mood most of the time and I'll give one or two word responses, but she'll keep pestering me to talk to her.

It's annoying but I still feel like I should talk to her a lot even if I'm not in the mood to. I can't really flatout ignore her even if I really wanted to which bothers me a lot since I don't want to get close to anyone right now since it always goes downhill.
>>
File: 1463860301301.png (17KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1463860301301.png
17KB, 512x288px
bumping topic :(

unless self-bumping doesn't work on adv :'(
>>
>>17731782
Man up if she has a bf be polite and ignore. If single ask her out
>>
Ask her out dude
>>
Stop speculating and just ask her if she wants to hang out after work some time. You aren't going to be able to read her thoughts so you just have to go for it.
>>
>>17731908
What if she says no and I become the laughing stock of the workplace
>>
>>17731982
risk is part of every transaction with another human being, anyway i doubt your coworkers would laugh at you over something so petty.
>>
>>17731982
Anybody who laughs at a guy for getting rejected is just bitter cuz they didn't have the balls to go for it themselves. Fuck what they think - just do it. If she says no, just accept it gracefully "Oh, okay.. I understand. Too bad." instead of acting like it's the end of the world. You can still keep your dignity.

Every dude gets curved by a girl at some point. If you can get over that irrational fear, you'll be fine. She's probably into you anyways so it's a moot point. Just go for it.
>>
>>17732088
My biggest problem is that every serious relationship I've been in was either initiated by the girl I was dating or by a friend saying "so and so is really into you" and I've never asked a girl out or anything unless I was drunk at a party, and usually i wouldn't think anything of it since I didn't know her or see her often.

I guess it's kinda sad that I'm 24 and this inexperienced. It makes me sad but whatever. Idk that I can and it sucks.
>>
>>17732088
This anon speaks the truth

>>17732156
Just nut up and do it. If she likes you, she's gonna say yes.
>>
>>17731782
I am sure that she likes you from all these that you say. Ask her out! She will say surely yes. But is she says no then np. It's better to regret for something that you did than regret for something that you didn't have the guts to do.
>>
>>17731782
From what it sounds like, there's a 99% chance this girl's into you. Just ask her to hang out sometime after work or something. Don't rush ahead of yourself and ruin it, but keep an open mind that she may just like you.
>>
>>17731871
>>17731782
Most of that seems like work-spouse type stuff, your her favorite at work (at best don't get inflated about it)
And the mentioning ex's and stuff sounds like she might be opening to others
None of it really sounds like she is super into you desu.
Btw anon work is for making money. You aren't there to meet friends if you can remember this you will save yourself embarrassment and keep your job
>>
>>17732262
>(at best don't get inflated about it)
This is what I'm trying not to do, but I have a problem of romanticizing what isn't there. That's part of the reason I'm thinking I'm getting ahead of myself. Even if she's into me I'm probably gonna end up eating my own words if I think that's the case

I agree with you on the works meant for work part, but it's hard to not be decent at the very least considering I have to spend a good 35-40 hours a week with my coworkers
>>
>>17731782
> some days shedoesnt talk much
PMS

She likes you, just ask her out. It's simple, really.
>>
>>17732434
How should I ask her out? Sometimes there's barely any time to talk and if we hang out right after work we'd both have to wear our uniforms
>>
>>17732526
would it be a bad idea to ask her out via text or calling? If I make it sound as casual and last minute as possible?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.