[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reject a girl who asked me out without being an asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477188460006.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1477188460006.png
10KB, 489x423px
How do I reject a girl who asked me out without being an asshole?
>>
You just say no. You're not an asshole if you don't want to date someone. You don't *have* to date her. Just be direct.
>>
>>17731587
I don't want to make her feel bad but at the same time I want her to stop insisting.
>>
>>17731590

Lie and say you're gay would be my first idea, but that never works out well on television.
>>
>>17731590
Just say no. Don't do whole fake "I'm busy"/ flaky no. Get to the point. She will antagonize you at first but will later thank you for being direct and not giving her false hope.
>>
Say no
Youll be seen as a sshole, but she will like hate you for 1 week then everything is back to normal
>>
>>17731583
This happened to me before a fat kinda special girl I worked with said she liked me and I ignored it, I just talked to her to burn time at work nothing else and she must of taken it differently. I just ingored her she eventually left the job but it was super weird honestly
>>
>>17731767
that's exactly my position exept she's the neigbour of a friend and hangs with him ( so sometimes us) alot

I don't want her to get upset and tell him. they are older friends and he might get mad at me.

I just don;t like her, didn't even talk alot I don't know why she likes me. she's also fat no judging
>>
>>17731583
Tell her bluntly. Be nice not an ahole. And I hope you didn't flirt with her before and now you are blowing her off, if so, you suck. No judging.
>>
>>17731806
>I don't want her to get upset and tell him. they are older friends and he might get mad at me.
dude I really doubt it. You're not obligated to like her back
>>
>>17731583
who cares most women don't reject men kindly why should you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.