[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 21

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17731446
First
>>
>>17731454
Well done, anon
>>
Do women get turned on by the idea of big ejaculations. Like, huge spurting ropes of semen that come without end.

Do they fantasize about taking an underage boy's virginity. Do women find boys who just hit puberty enticing the way men find underage girls enticing (not the pedo sort of eleven or younger, just the loli ages). Like, wouldn't you like to wrap your lips around the hard hairless rod of a fourteen year old and watch him squeal in pleasure as he shot his load down your throat.
>>
File: 1445335961378.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1445335961378.png
157KB, 516x440px
Guys,

I've recently come to a realization that I don't really want meaningless sex from an emotional/mental standpoint. I still have urges and all, but recent experiences have sort of led me to believe that it isn't something I would want from a person that I don't feel connected to. I feel a combination of anxiety from the possibility of something going wrong with protection and the feeling that I'm worth more than some random girl's meatstick.
I just got out of a LTR like 6 months ago and I realized that even though the sex was pretty bad and irregular, I still (at least initially) felt better about it that I have from hooking up with random women. I think that I want to feel like I'm in love when I take someone to bed. Right now, the girl I'm seeing isn't really someone I want to go all the way with, and I'm assuming it's because we immediately started out having sex.

The point of this is just to see if anyone had any insight on this thought train that I"m going on. It's hard to ask friends and family, who just call me weird for not wanting to screw everything and saying that it's natural to be promiscuous as a male.

I don't want to be a lustful loser like so many guys I know.
>>
>>17731473
Obviously there's women who are into both of those things.
They will be the minority though.
Plus I don't think loli means what you think it means.
>>
File: 1455886985122.webm (3MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1455886985122.webm
3MB, 1920x816px
>>17731473
>Do they fantasize about taking an underage boy's virginity. Do women find boys who just hit puberty enticing the way men find underage girls enticing (not the pedo sort of eleven or younger, just the loli ages). Like, wouldn't you like to wrap your lips around the hard hairless rod of a fourteen year old and watch him squeal in pleasure as he shot his load down your throat
Yes to all questions, though none may admit it.
>>
>>17731481
I love that movie
>>
>>17731478

Hmm. But I'm speaking more of a deepest darkest fantasy, not that they would actively look to get in such situations, because the guilt would hound them or something.
>>
>>17731473
It depends on the person, obviously.
Personally, big ejaculations is the sexiest thing I can think of. But I have a strong kink for cum so I'm as biased as one could be.
I don't like young guys. I always preferred older guys, late 20s/early 30s ideally.
While I like being in charge and having a guy losing his mind for me, I like it to be a challenge, I don't find the idea of taking advantage of someone inexperienced sexy at all.
>>
>>17731489
how old are you? 50?
>>
>>17731488
Even so. That's just my personal opinion of course, but young/immature guys don't do it for me at all. The opposite.
>>
>>17731491
What? I am 23. So a guy in his late 20s/early 30s is 5-10 years older than me.
>>
>>17731489

>>17731489

Interesting. I wasn't thinking of power-dynamics, just the outrageous-ness of the concept and how incredible it would be to get a blowjob by a grown woman just weeks or days after reaching puberty.
>>
File: 1473935238792.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473935238792.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>17731492
Not that anon, but I'm young and immature, I often succumb to temptation, and I find women who reject me more attractive than those who get moist the moment I touch their lower body.
>>
Men:
Do you enjoy fingering or eating out a girl when she gets very wet, or is that gross? As in soaking through her panties wet.
>>
>>17731507
>Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>>
>>17731503
I don't find it sexy at all.
I can see how breaking the taboo might be sexy for some, but I've always been slightly repulsed by teenagers, even when I was a teen myself. The idea of having sex with someone who actually looks like a teenager feels gross to me.
The guys I liked as a teen always looked older than their age. My boyfriend easily passed for a 23-24 year old when he was 17 - had a beard, dressed pretty formal, had a very clean haircut, a low voice, etc.
Teenagers might look cute but not sexually attractive. So, yeah, for me it's a big nope.
>>
>>17731507
Well I wouldn't say I enjoy it more than PIV sex but it turns me on when she's aroused, so it will definitely get me harder. As long as her water doesn't get into my eyes.
>>
>>17731507
I do. I also love the sensation of when she's on top and she's super wet.
>>
>>17731477
I'm a dude and I'm the same way, you're not weird in any way. I've only ever been sexually active with people that I'm connected to and have no desire to change that. Sex without the emotional aspect seems like it would lose so much.

If anything, I'd say it's a sign of maturity. Sure, sex is cool and fun, but it's only one thing out of many in the world and not of utmost importance as many dudes make it out to be.
>>
File: 1453060430934.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1453060430934.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>17731507
>hehe I'm so wet look at me XD
>>
>>17731537
if you don't like wet pussy you're probably a homosexual
>>
>>17731543

Anon is mocking OP because he thinks she is attention grabbing by talking about her pussy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>17731507
>>
>>17731537
>>17731546
Oh, no. I had sex with this guy for the first time, and he was so revolted by it that he couldn't get hard and left. I don't have any infections or ugly labia. Wondering if he's gay or if men don't enjoy that.
>>
>>17731562
He probably just prefers using shit as his lube. Don't worry, most men that aren't booty banditos like girls that get really wet.
>>
>>17731562
Yeah he gay.
>>
>>17731562
you ugly
he good
>>
>GF dumps me.
>We work together, so we've got a group chat on WhatsApp.
>I start sending pics and vids of me having fun with friends and two girls I met a few days ago.
>She starts doing the same. It's like we're competing to show who's feeling better.

Why is she doing this?
>>
>>17731621
Why are you?
>>
>>17731636
I don't know. To mess with her, pretend I'm not suffering. I don't get why she should do this as well, since she's the one who dumped me.
>>
>>17731639
She can feel shitty and lonely too. And of course some people seem to want to 'win' a breakup - you, for example.
>>
If a girl kept looking at me often before I talked to her does it mean she finds me attractive?
>>
File: 2016-07-28_1447.png (27KB, 280x244px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-28_1447.png
27KB, 280x244px
Grills: I haven't had friend since high school. I'm now 25. Deal breaker?
>>
>>17731656
Or appallingly unattractive.
>>
>>17731681
Depends on level of autism
>>
>>17731683
90% of the time it's this.
>>
I have a male friend that I admitted to my bf hates that we're dating and thinks I should be with someone else. My bf got annoyed that I hang out with this male friend.

The other day I had lunch with this friend and my bf called me (back, I had left a message earlier) and asked what I was up to. When I mentioned I was with my friend my bf seemingly got annoyed and didn't seem like he wanted to talk anymore.

I understand maybe he doesn't like me having a guy friend that doesn't support our relationship, but why does he act so annoyed about it?

What should I do? I love my boyfriend and want him to be happy.
>>
>>17731752
Why does your guy friend hate that you're dating your bf?

>but why does he act so annoyed about it?
Because
>he doesn't like me having a guy friend that doesn't support our relationship
>>
>>17731762
My friend is best friends with my ex and thinks we belong together (we only dated a few months).
>>
>>17731752

Well first of all you should never have talked about it in the first place if your male friend didn't say anything himself. Whether you are with your bf or not is ultimately between the two of you and not your friends.

Secondly, your bf has a right to be annoyed but you also have a right to keep your friends.

You must not ever talk about your relationship with this male friend or any friend that dislikes your partner. This is poisoning the well and will only cause issues later on. ANY opinion they have on your relationship is automatically suspect - you can take their feelings into consideration, but never use it as a gold standard because any time you guys have a fight and those friends find out about it, they will just be your echo-chamber and make things infinitely worse.

Secondly, make it abundantly clear to your bf that you do not talk about relationship issues or whatnot with this guy but also that he is still a friend. Both you and your bf will need to make a conscious effort to compartmentalize your relationship from your friendship.

However, if a large number of your friends and family hate your BF then it's time to abandon ship because they can see things that you are ignoring (unless your family and friends are all ass-backwards shitwads who only care about their control/ownership of you).
>>
File: 123453851274.jpg (46KB, 999x924px) Image search: [Google]
123453851274.jpg
46KB, 999x924px
>>17731481
>>17731484
whats the movie name
>>
>>17731507
It's hot as hell
>>17731562
He's gay
>>
Girls

What do you enjoy in bed? I've recently got a new girlfriend and I'm trying to improve my skills since I'm not as experienced.
>>
>>17731795
>Girls

>What do you enjoy in bed?
You couldn't ask a more stupid question, figure it out yourself, explore her body, touch her body, gauge her reactions.
Also several motions, don't just do the shitty plow in get out repeatedly like an amateur, figure out what SHE likes, not what others like.
>>
>>17731783
>Well first of all you should never have talked about it in the first place
I just want to be open with my bf. I tell him everything.
>>
>>17731795
Different girls like different things. I could tell you in detail what I find hot, but it would be useless.
Experiment, pay attention to how she reacts to whatever you do her, ask her what she likes, talk t her.
>>
Reposting from old thread

I hardly come into these threads This one is for girls/guys

I have known my ex for about 4 years, knew eachother for two and dated for two. We have been separated for a few months now, and it wasn't a horrible breakup. We were still pretty close, as we both still considered each other best friends where we could talk about anything.

A few weeks after our breakup, she started seeing someone else and it was someone that was an acquaintance, and that was fine with me. Most of her attention was on him. It is understandable, but I found it a little annoying considering how much we talked before.

The first say two months of their relationship, and there was like 10 bad arguments inbetween them. Ones where no talking is taking place in between, and every time she suddenly pops up giving me attention and telling me things that are wrong. The annoying part is that she never really does anything about it, just lays it all on me and then when she's done she goes back for it to happen again. After the third month of this constantly happening, I just told her to stop, and she got mad and we didn't talk for around two weeks.

Two weeks go by, and she messages me apologizing for hurting my feelings, asked if we could go out and do something together. I said sure and so we did, but the problem was she didn't really tell her boyfriend about it and he found out. He pretty much imploded on her, and told me to stop contact with her completely, and if I did he would just punish her. It wasn't to my surprise that there was another argument between them over the two week break, and that is why she wanted to spend time with me. After the confrontation she told me that she saw him as pathetic, but the very same day they pretty much made up.

I know it was pretty dumb to try and stick around to be friends with an ex. Should I just give up on her and move on? Is there any girl here who can give me any insight on whats going on with her? Sorry for the rant.
>>
File: 1367658620027.jpg (15KB, 259x215px) Image search: [Google]
1367658620027.jpg
15KB, 259x215px
>>17731827
Not a girl, but any rational person could see that you, your ex, and your entire situation are all retarded. Leave her alone, exes are meant to be dropped and abandoned like a sack of puppies.
>>
I'm dating a girl who's introverted. Every once in a while she'll go blank over text, not completely dark but only slightly more talkative than a brick wall. She told me before (by herself at an unrelated time) that she's like that, just being so exhausted that she needs hours to reply with anything, anything being a shit response if any at all. It's how she is and nothing personal.

I'm not extroverted. I have friends to talk to if I really feel lonely. I have urgent work to do so I shouldn't even be talking or typing this. More than enough things to take my mind off her blatant refusal to talk, yet I can't. Even if I know it's not true, I can't shake off the feeling that she's rejecting me and the resulting shitty feeling is distracting me so much that my work and any of my distractions suffer from it.

How do I shake off the shit feeling? This is pathetic.
>>
Girls and guys

I have a problem I think. I'm not sure. But when me and my girlfriend have intelligent conversations about the world, or whatever. I can't look at her when I talk. like, I was talking about a conversation topic for 5min last night and I couldn't look at her. The reasoning is because I'm so attracted to her, if I look at her face while I'm trying to use my mind to explain my thoughts. I'll get distracted by how attractive she is and I'll lose focus on what I was going to say. But I feel bad because it's obvious I avoid looking directly at her when we have these kind of talk. I feel sort of embarrassed. I really like when we have interesting discussions! I just wish I could actually look her in the eyes when I talk!!
>>
So I've actually been getting advice from these threads for like a month, and this girl finally told me she likes me. However she doesn't want to be too quick on labeling each other boyfriend and girlfriend, and she wants to take it slow.
How do I take it slow? What are some casual things I can do with her that aren't lovey dovey? We're going to the mall this weekend which is pretty casual, but other than that I'm drawing blanks.
>>
>>17731880

When you go to the mall with her, find out things she likes, and maybe for a future date you could go do whatever that is with her. Same with maybe you could have her join you in doing something you enjoy
>>
>>17731867
>It's how she is and nothing personal.
Learn patience. It'll pay off later in life too.
>>
File: 1442920438712.png (192KB, 273x396px) Image search: [Google]
1442920438712.png
192KB, 273x396px
I asked a girl out today and she said yes and gave me her number. I plan on calling her tomorrow and seeing if she is free for lunch about 11am. This will be my first actual date (not first time going out with a woman tho).

Should I attempt to hug her when we meet up?

Should I offer to pick her up or should we meet at a specific spot?

Please give me first ever date advice, I'm not afraid of us not liking each other, but I am afraid of offering a bad experience or fucking up.
>>
London guy here
Met a girl

She is so perfect in every way why aren't you girls so perfect?

That's my question
>>
>>17731887
Anything more concrete that I can use today?
>>
>>17731898
Go hang out/talk to other friends, faggot
>>
File: 1470429791001-v.jpg (40KB, 544x339px) Image search: [Google]
1470429791001-v.jpg
40KB, 544x339px
>>17731827
Holy Deus Vult

I'm conflicted, Anon. In your situation, I wouldn't give up. Sure she might cause problems for you in the future but it wouldn't at all be a boring or useless experience. She might still be in love with you dude.

On the other hand, the most logical assumption is to cut ties quickly but calmy. But not remove her from your life or anything similar. She can still be your best friend and someone to talk to.
>>
>>17731903
Well you tried
>>
Why aren't other girls as perfect in every way in the girl I like?

There isn't another a girl on this planet as perfect as she is.

And she came and found me, like in my fantasies.
>>
>>17731916
Oh shit, are you me?
>>
Girls: Would performance anxiety the first time be a deal breaker for you?

Long story short I had a girl over at my place and couldn't get it up twice, she seemed to understand and said I'm just overthinking it.

I feel very ashamed since this is the first time this has happened to me, what should I do? Wait to see if she contacts me to see if I can save anything?
>>
>>17731923
Seeing as my girl is the most perfect in the world, even better than yours, I guess not.
>>
>>17731898
Honestly what she is saying sounds like bullshit. It just sounds like an excuse for her to text you back whenever. In reality she probably has someone she is talking with a lot more, and you are more like the tab out distraction.
>>
>>17731925
>even better than yours
Probably not anon.
Best part it, my perfect girl came to MY shitty job. She came up to me to ask if I liked her. She came up to me to ask me why haven't I asked for her number.

Sometimes it all just works out, anon.
>>
>>17731929
Well my perfect girl talks to me every day and she is the sweetest, most genuine person I've ever met.

I'd be buried alive beside her if she were to die
>>
File: 1429844796066.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429844796066.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>17731929
>>17731930
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
>>
>>17731507
Yes. I love it. Bonus points when the pantie is soaking wet too.
Sadly sex for me is more enjoable when shes not that aroused because she feels tighter and rougher.
>>
>>17731932
Would you like to share my gf
>>
>>17731656
Most of the times she finds you interesting. You can try to find out why. Chances are she likes you.
>>
File: 1476564104018.jpg (103KB, 540x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476564104018.jpg
103KB, 540x623px
>>17731892
1. Hugging is sort of a hit or miss, depending on her personality but it won't hurt to do so. Is she an extrovert? If so than hugging is a Go. Introvert? Probably not.

2. I'd pick her up. It shows effort. Act like a very friendly date and have conversation starters in mind to avoid awkward silences.

3. If she wants to pay for shit, let her.

4. Don't hold hands on the first date.
>>
>>17731874
Tell her ecactly that. Girls Love it when boys look at them that way, especially boys who they like a lot.
>>
>>17731924
Any input would be appreciated lads
>>
>>17731948

I should? I just feel like it's embarrassing. There has been times when we've skyped and we'd just be looking at each other, and she's say something and smile. I wouldn't even hear what she said because her smile is so gorgeous it distracts me. But maybe I'll do what you said.
>>
>>17731930
are you sure we aint the same person?>>17731932
We're all gonna make it anon
>>
>>17731621
You're a shitty person if you did it first
>>
>>17731924
Don't overthink it. It is not a dealbreaker. The probabilty is far more likely that she is questioning her own attractivness. Furthermore physical closeness is as important as sex for a lot of women, shes probably already pretty Happy that she could stay at your place and spent time with you.
>>
>>17731954
How long are you together? If its early i kinda unterstand it, same if you are afraid that shes not that into you. But in general there is nothing wrong to tell a Girl that she is breath-takingly beatiful and that you cant think straight while you are around her, ideally she feels the same way.
>>
>>17732009

we've only actually been together for a few weeks. But I know for sure she is really into me. She literally said last night "I have never started falling for someone so fast before.."
>>
I'm not saying it's happening anytime soon, but if I do go on a date, what are the do's and don't's?

18 year old grill btw
>>
File: 1367458564446.jpg (64KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
1367458564446.jpg
64KB, 640x714px
Question for girls.
If you were a virgin and you were dating a virgin, how far along would you expect to be before getting eaten out? Like should the guy try near the beginning, like before you have piv sex for the first time or would you want to be more comfortable with him before he tries? Also any advice for a guy who's new to eating a girl out?
>>
>>17732022
Then say it if you mean it. Hot steamy sex will follow. Girls want to know that you are crazy about them if they are crazy about you.
>>
>>17732030
Dos behave honest and normal. Try to be the best representive you possible, but dont fake and lie. Donts be mean, ignorant, fake, selfobsessed etc
>>
>>17732046

Ok thanks for the advice!!
>>
>>17732030
Most people like talking about themselves, so usually I try to ask a lot of open ended questions to facilitate that. Obviously though you don't want it to feel like he's/she's being interviewed.
>>
>>17732036
Definitely before the first penetrative sex.
>>
>>17731880
>How do I take it slow?
Go with the flow, don't define anything. Let her know you're there for her. Reciprocate, but don't escalate too much (but escalate some, or it'll stagnate).

> Activities
Coffee together
Literally netflix and chill (as in actually watching a movie together... yes, that's what literally means)
General hangung out.

Potential pitfalls:
> stagnation and/or friendzone
Escalate a little. she hugs you - kiss her lightly on the cheek. She kisses you - make it last. She gives you a lasting kiss - try a tiny amount of tongue, etc

>not taking it slow
Don't escalate too much, and maybe not every time when given the opportunity. Maybe once every time you meet.

It's a fine line. THe most important thing you can do is to read her.
>>
>>17731916
You fell in love with a prostitute, didn't you?

Assholery aside: Good for you, anon, wish you all the best.
>>
gf finds it sexy when i fap and always wants me to text her when i do it, and what i'm fapping to. of course she enjoys it the most when i'm fapping to her nudes.

how would you feel about this?
>>
>>17732086
just tell her you are fapping to her nudes every time, even when you are not. She is asking because she is insecure
>>
>>17732086
smooth way of checking up on you
>>
>>17732086
That's pretty normal.
Look at it from your perspective, don't you think it's hot when she masturbates?
>>
As a guy,
how do I talk about my feelings to girls? Moreover, someone I'm dating. Feelings in the sense of depression, trying to deal with it etc.
>>
>>17732036
I was in this exact situation, but as the girl. We both gave each other oral before doing PIV. There are guides for it on reddit.com/r/sex 's wiki.
>>
I want to communicate with a girl I like that I haven't spoke to in a while. Her phone is broke too.
What is better? Facebook messenger or email? Or other?
>>
>>17732131
fb nigga
>>
>>17732125
you dont
at least not if you want to keep said gf
>>
>>17732134
Why not?
I don't mean "flood" her with a wave of emotions, just to try and show her that I need some emotional support.
>>
>>17732131
Talk to her but don't come off as a needy or desperate.
If you don't, it's gonna show and affect the relationship, she's gonna worry about it and that leads to problems.

>>17732134
Don't listen to this redpill shit, even if for whatever reason she's put off by it, you don't want her near you anyways.
>>
>>17731999
We did have great fun besides that, I'm just worried it might happen again.
>>
>>17732148
I understand. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17731999
This. Has a similar situation recently. I did my best to assure her I was just nervous and that she's super attractive and she did her best to let me know it wasn't a big deal. She was still happy to get fingered and to cuddle the entire night. Doesn't mean I don't feel shitty about it still but at the same time I know that's my hangup, not hers.
>>
Guys and girls - what are your thoughts on love letters?
>>
>>17732195
Only for long-term relationships. Don't write your crush one, autist.
>>
>>17732195
Maybe acceptable on elementary school and only for some people.

After that no unless you're writing to someone you LOVE, key word love, not just crush or been going out for like 2 weeks.
>>
>>17732195
It's for people with no courage, and people tend to like people with more courage and confidence and whatnot.
Granted I was pretty into this girl I was dating that had self esteem issues, social anxiety, and a rape trauma, though that's cause we both hated normalfags and loved video games and anime, she even cosplayed as Mizore from Rosario Vampire
>>
I told a girl that I'd like to be more than friends, we're both part of a group of friends who attend mostly same classes and hang out outside of college as well.

I told her at a party, we were both a bit drunk but definitely not so much that it affected my judgement, more like gave me courage to finally say how I felt. She hugged me, said that we'd talk tomorrow when I was sober and left it at that, soon after I left the party with a 'tired' excuse.

That was 3 days ago, she didn't say anything what so ever about that night.

I started to bail my coming up with shitty excuses on hanging out with our group of friends because I feel like I got rejected (even though I feel like we should've had a talk at the very least, this way it just feels really shitty), and I want to cool it off a bit. I liked her for a long time and I simply couldn't listen to her talking about and with other guys anymore. I feel like if I ever could be actual friend to her in the future, I need some distance right now to clear my mind.

How should I act from this point on?
>>
>>17732162
So what did you do after?
>>
>>17732148
I know, I'll try. Hopefully it will work and be back on track
>>
>>17732214
You shouldn't have ghosted on her.
The fact that she hugged you and said you'd talk tomorrow means she probably thinks you were just drunk.
Ask her about it and clear your mind off any doubt, don't hide away
>>
>>17732216
What do you mean?
>>
>>17732233
I never ignored her in these few days but I was a bit colder in general, I'm pretty sure she realises I wasn't just drunk.

I don't know how should I approach her again, first time was hard enough.

On the other hand, rest of the friends will start asking questions very soon and I'll have to come up with something, I don't think anyone else knows.
>>
File: 1442771073556.jpg (62KB, 460x595px) Image search: [Google]
1442771073556.jpg
62KB, 460x595px
>>17731940
Thank you for your advice.

Should I ask her if she would like me to pick her up or should I just say when do you want me to pick you up? Should I just call her when I get there or should I go to the front door of her house? She lives with her parents and I feel like it would be kinda weird to meet them on the first date.
>>
>>17732285
Just talk to her, even if by text since you kinda already told her face to face.
"Listen, about that day I know it's kinda out of the blue but I truly felt like that" and what not, the longer you put it off the more difficult it will be.
She might realize it but it's not about her knowing or not, it's what she believes, she may think you were drunk and try to pass it off because of that, just talk to her.
>>
>>17731446
What's a better 1-on-1 date scenario than a fucking movie? I'm so inexperienced that I can only think of asking her to go see a movie but what kind of a date is that?
>>
>>17732298
Ask her, specially since she lives with her parents.
Shows you care about her input and you're sensible enough about her situation.

>>17732310
Any place where you can chat and know each other, a movie is not quite that.
>>
>>17732300
I just... I don't know.

I'll wait at least untill this weekend. It just feels too soon.
>>
>>17732315
>Any place where you can chat and know each other, a movie is not quite that.
hold up, this just made me think that dates are for people who don't know each other so well. I've known her a long time, but I'm looking for an excuse to see her in person and confess to her if that helps. I'm not so good at initiating though.
>>
>>17732322
You DO know, you're putting it off because you're scared of the response and scared of going through it again.

The more you wait the more she's gonna think it was just a passing thing and it's gonna keep fucking up your relationships with friends and what not.

>>17732331
Then a movie might be more in line, but if you've known her for a long time then go somewhere she likes, something she enjoys doing and somewhere you can be outgoing.
>>
File: 1442540331822.jpg (108KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442540331822.jpg
108KB, 436x700px
>>17732315
Thank you for your help
>>
>>17732339
Yes I know that I fear going through that again. However, my relationship with my friends is fucked up either way. Her response will likely be rejection and I'll still have to stop hanging out to clear my head and cool off.

It feels like a loss-loss situation at this point.
>>
>>17732346
Her answer WILL ALWAYS be rejection if you don't ask and make sure.

Why is your relationship with your friends fucked up?
>>
>>17732339
>but if you've known her for a long time then go somewhere she likes, something she enjoys doing and somewhere you can be outgoing.
She's an outgoing, hanging around with normie friends all the time sort of girl. Her hobbies are quite insular though, or something you do around at a friends house with several close friends. I'm not actually aware of anything she enjoys going out to do unless it involves socialising. Maybe I should just go with the movie.
>>
>>17732355
We all hang out together, including her.

I need some time away from her and the only way for that to happen is to stop hanging out with others as well.

Not fucked completely I guess, but they'll wonder why I suddenly stopped being around so much.
>>
>>17732379
If you're being cold to her, she'll think you're not interested, and this reinforces her thought that you didn't mean what you said drunk
>>
File: 1473282511128.jpg (29KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
1473282511128.jpg
29KB, 600x397px
messaged a girl i like on Facebook 2 hours ago, she's been active the whole time but no reply :( should i an hero?
>>
Why would a woman lie about her sexual history and at what point would she tell the truth.
>>
I wrote out a huge blog earlier but I deleted it. Is there any chance that I will find someone that's a normal decent human being in the world to date if I myself have never been in a relationship? Or am I too old for this shit and missed the boat (28 maleanon)
>>
>>17732379
this
>>17732536
I keep telling you the same thing but you made up this scenario in your mind where you're doomed to failure and rejection.

Live your life anon.
>>
If you were for example shopping for groceries and someone else that is shopping came up to you to start a conversation about whatever is in the store would it be weird?
>>
Ladies: How does a lunch date with bombass sandwiches from a local deli eaten on the shores of the ohio river sound as a first date? The river is pretty and the sandwiches are too fucking good.

Thoughts? Anything else you would enjoy with this?
>>
>>17732696
I'm not much into sandwiches but if it's a favorite place of my date and the view is nice I'm sure that'd be fun.
>>
so, today i saw my ex again walking in the hallway at uni.

so we usually smile and wave but lately ive been realizing how much i hate her (i always did but out of anxiety and stuff i instead just smiled back) but today i wasnt having it, so i instead just stared at her with a straight face.

she just looked at me and laughed and smiled

what could that mean? am i overthinking what she did? or should i just ignore this?
>>
Girl here but this question goes for the other ladies

Would you consider "donating" your eggs when you're too tight on money? I have a job and I try to spend my money wisely but lately I've been having extra expenses (mom and dog got sick, I payed for their medications) and well... I need to pay some stuff in college.
>>
>>17732807
this is for females to answer.
>>
>>17732810
I can't really imagine ever being in a situation that dire, but before that it'd probably donate blood and plasma and whatnot. The idea that I might technically have kids somewhere just creeps me out.
>>
Wanna do something strange, but special for my girl to lighten up her mood, she's been under stress lately because of uni, gym and job. So far I did: preparing her a perfectly set up medieval sauna+bath in our bathroom few months back, prepared her some really extraordinary and tasty meals monthly, bought her a sack of candy she won't eat in her lifetime.

Ladies, what are some strangely special things you like your bf to surprise you with?

I was thinking something like giving her a full service massage with oils, music, all that stuff and my proper training to do it.

Thoughts?
>>
I want her so badly
But she doesn't want me because of a large age gap, which is fair, but I love her unlike I've ever felt before.

She is also perusing a mutual friend and it's breaking my heart.

Broken hearts need some healing
Can you pass me a jar of love?
>>
>>17732807
She thinks you're on good terms and you were just joking around and merely pretending to be pissed.
>>
File: 1441526238163.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441526238163.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17732901
wtf, you're a faggot, date someone your own age
>>
>>17731446
Female:
How do I win over a girl who's heart is for someone who doesn't want her?

I've taken her out to lunch a couple of times, let her know that I have feelings for her and what not.
She notices me and says hi to me and my work place and I wait for her to go on break but every time we talk it's just:
>Say something positive
>she retorts with something negative or cynical usually about herself
>try to cheer her up
>it doesn't work
>we're now at an impasse of silence
>she just stares at her phone talking to the aforementioned fuck-buddy.
>>
>>17732901
Depends on the age-gap man.
I've seen a relationship with a 20 year old dude going out with a 30 year old work.
Given, they were kind of both crazy to begin with.
If anything, you need to be more forward about you liking her.
But if the age gap is huge, move on.
And by huge, I mean to the point of being illegal.
>>
For the bigger girls of /adv/

Are you self conscious about having your belly rubbed/kissed/etc? My girlfriend is pretty chubby and really self conscious about it, at least in private. But I like rubbing her belly when we snuggle or kissing down it as I maike my way down to eating her out. She's never protested but sometimes she seems to enjoy it and others she seems uncomfortable about it.

I don't want to ask her point blank and make her feel even more self conscious about it but...
>>
Where can I meet women who deserve respect?
>>
Question so, recently moved across the country. Before I left where I was, hit it off pretty well with this girl. She admits she's bad when it comes to maintaining friendships, but I've been away for about two months now, and she's actually the one I've heard from the most out of our friend group when everyone thought we'd stop speaking within a few days of me moving.

Am I reading too far into this? (I had told her I had feelings for her) Or is she just a better friend than what I, and others, assumed?
>>
Question to other guys:

Are any of you addicted to spending money on your gf?
>>
to both genders:

how do you go about making a decision on who to date? what are some general thoughts on this?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 700x359px
when a girl is into you what are the usual signs? This girl keeps telling me she loves me but I don't know if it's for shits and giggles or she's serious, I always reply the same way
>>
>>17733111
no i hate spending money on them, i do it because they get bitchy if you dont. at least the girls i date anyway.
>>
>>17733115
how do you reply?
>>
>>17733125

"I love you 2", it's not like I can leave her hanging right?
>>
>>17731446

https://www.bustle.com/articles/121866-i-swiped-right-on-everyone-on-tinder-for-a-day-and-heres-what-happened

>as a man telling other men how it is on dating websites and women in general.

Men's profiles tend to be introductions with attempts to be interesting, funny and displays of value as well as what they bring to the table.

Women's profiles basically tend to be lists of demands which a would-be suitor must meet. What exactly makes her deserving of a man who fulfilled that list of demands is, naturally, under-developed. In fact, she doesn't even need to spell anything correctly.
>>
>>17733129
no you can and you should
>>
>>17733138

Why though?
>>
>>17733146
well im not sure what your relationship is like. are you guys dating?
>>
Hey, if both genders could chime in, that'd be great. My life kinda set itself backwards the past few months. I'll try to summarize as best as I can.
>friendless and kissless 25yo virgin
>land dream job
>actually happy for once
>everything is great
>suddenly, people are attracted to me and I'm confident enough to speak to other people
>make friends of both genders
>start dating
>bunch of women now interested in me
>year later and virgin thing is far from a problem, ended up dating a few people and got in a nice relationship with a girl for past six months
>same interests, etc
>get a loan for a house
>life is getting somewhat stressful, 40hour weeks overnight and being called into work during the day at least twice a week
>every non-work moment is doing things with girlfriend and rarely have time to self
>lose job two days before closing
>lose the house and all money invested into it (aside from earnest money)
>still somewhat happy
>get to spend time by myself and gf again
>found another job at 1/3rd the pay
>it's actually less pay than my previous two jobs over the past six years
>it's zero stress, not overnight anymore and is willing to train me instead
>girlfriend leaves me, unfriends me from facebook and cuts all contact with me without talking to me at all

So, I don't know anymore. Frankly I've been without friends or girls in my life for 25years. I'm not as confident or happy with my life right now either. And truthfully, I don't really miss this girl despite all the time we spent with one another.

It just seems so fake after the fact and I'm glad its done. Soo... I guess the question is, is it okay to just not even want to be in a relationship? It was great, while it lasted, but it took so much effort and I guess meaned little to others.

And do you all think it was just the money, the confidence or both?

It seemed like nobody wanted to be around me until I started making money.
>>
>>17733148

Just friends, she broke up with her boyfriend some months ago and we started to talk more often ever since, we used to talk like this before said boyfriend but without all this emotional thing
>>
So I'm seeing this guy and I'm 19 and he's 29. 10 years sounds like a lot, but nobody really bats an eye. Is this too big of an age difference or is it fine?
>>
Advice for everyone in general: women will absolutely lie to your face and to themselves about who they want to date or what they like.

We all know that the person of least interest is the person with power in a relationship. I was trying to teach a buddy of mine this lesson, and when we got back to his house where he's living with his ex-current stalker/fuck buddy/general psycho, she said I didn't understand women's minds at all, and that women were attracted to him because they could tell he had money but not to me because they knew Im poor.

We're in the same income bracket, so it was basically a mindless insult since I'd hit so close to the truth.

Do not trust advice from women about what women want in men. If anything, do the opposite.

Watch what women choose, not what they say they like. Watch what they respond to, and take notes.

I'm willing to bet the same would be true of guys as well if guys controlled the sexual marketplace, but when you're young its a complete seller's market in favor of women, and they know it deep down.

This means they can literally shoot down 50 guys before finding one that "isn't creepy" or "is what they want", and then they go on a fuckskapade and get dumped 1 year later and call HIM the asshole.

Either she wants assholes and only picks them, or she's unfairly claiming the guy as an asshole in order to get sympathy points.

Which brings to the second lesson: women see themselves as victims in relationships no matter what happens. They are never actors/agents in their own minds.
>>
>>17733169
As the 29 year old I'd be concerned about maturity difference, not age difference. I've dated a few younger girls who swore up and down they were mature for their age but it ended up not being the case. I'm not saying I'm super mature (27 by the way) but there is a difference there.

My current girlfriend is 22 and she actually is pretty mature for her age. More than me honestly. She acts like an old woman half the time.

Are you happy? Is he happy? Do you get along well and enjoy your relationship? Then don't worry about it.
>>
does a boy care if you have shaved or not?
What do boys think about makeup (truthfully)?
How would you feel about dating an ugly woman who used makeup to be pretty?
>>
>>17733169
>So I'm seeing this guy and I'm 19 and he's 29. 10 years sounds like a lot, but nobody really bats an eye. Is this too big of an age difference or is it fine?

Why the fuck do you care? If you enjoy it and you get what you want out of it, that's your perogative. If you don't enjoy it and you feel pressured and fed up in the relationship, then leave it and just know that you wouldn't be in any different a position if you were 19 and he was 18, and felt the same way. People need to get the fuck over claiming age as some factor that matters. It wouldnt matter if you're 18 and he's 60, the relationship is going to be the same as if you were dating someone exactly your age; you might want common interests, there might be hurt feelings or ego on both sides, there might be a sense of not having control, or knowing you fully control him because you're more desirable than he is, etc.

Age is irrelevant. Anyone saying otherwise is trying to sell you something.
>>
>>17733111
No. I hate spending money even on myself. Honestly if I could not spend money without being a buzzkill I would.
>>
>>17733177
>As the 29 year old I'd be concerned about maturity difference, not age difference. I've dated a few younger girls who swore up and down they were mature for their age but it ended up not being the case. I'm not saying I'm super mature (27 by the way) but there is a difference there.
>My current girlfriend is 22 and she actually is pretty mature for her age. More than me honestly. She acts like an old woman half the time.

How is acting like an old woman a good thing?

https://www.ted.com/talks/isabelle_allende_how_to_live_passionately_no_matter_your_age/transcript?language=en

This woman says she still feels like she's 17 and shes 60.
>>
>>17733180
If Im in a relationship and things get frisky and my girlfriend hasn't shaved I don't really care. Smooth is nice but fuck it, it's not that big of a deal. If I know we're going out on a date or other planned activity then yeah, I have an expectation that she'll shave and doll up a little. Just like I expect myself to groom, dress up nicer, etc.

As far as makeup hiding ugly, it depends on whether you're actually ugly or not. Most girls who say that aren't actually ugly, they're just, surprise, plain. Just like everyone else. And again, there's an expectation that if we're going out and it's planned we both put in extra effort. If we're just chilling on the couch watching a movie then who cares? I probably didn't shave or floss or trim or whatever either in that circumstance.

If you're actually ugly, then yeah, go for it. Being ugly is a disability. When you have a disability you find ways to cope with it right?
>>
>>17733115
It kind of depends on context. In my experience, avoid it. Someone who tells you they love you without any serious connection may be a little off their rocker. If you've had intimate or close interactions with them, it may be different.
>>
>>17733185
I said half the time. I like it. She still knows how to have fun and act her age, but she doesn't run into a lot of the financial trouble that a lot of 20 somethings do, she doesn't get wrapped up in a lot of the drama that our friend groups do, etc.
>>
>>17733180
Some do. Some dont. Think of a lawn. Does a shaggy unkempt lawn that has random sparodic patches look good? Neat lines and even height in trim looks good.

that look of "I shaved last month but haven't done so again" isn't good either.

I like someone that shaves completely but Im fine with a nice small shave. Google Jennifer Aniston playboy and look at her crotch shots, typical landing strip, looks decent.

I love makeup. I've spent years looking into the faces of women and judging them, so anything which hides imperfections is good. Scene girls are hot as fuck. On the other hand, I'm fine when it comes off.

>How would you feel about dating an ugly woman who used makeup to be pretty?

You're taklking about 80% of the population. Most women are not above 5/10 in attractiveness, if that. The women in mags and tv shows are makeup laden photoshop sprayed fantasies.

1 in 100 women look that attractive with no makeup.

If you haven't ever rolled out of bed and been the lustful attention of every young guy or dad when you go out, and seen them check you out, you're not "pretty". You're average or below it.

Most women can still find love or fuckbuddies if they make the effort.
>>
>>17733180

I don't really don't care as long as it's not bushy as fuck, when it comes to make it's also another thing I don't care much, if you like it just use it
>>
To all:
Is it a good idea to date people from friend groups? I have a few females friends that I'm interested in, but I also like just being friends. I wouldn't want to ruin that. Should I just date semi-randos who I know, but aren't so close?
>>
>>17733203
I have a better question for you: have you tried finding random women not in your circles to date?

Go try that, it's harder than it looks.
>>
>>17733190
>>17733158

Here, we are "close" friends, the most intimate we get is when she sends pictures of her tits to me on snapchat and I try to change the topic of the conversation because I don't want to make a move that might ruin our friendship
>>
>>17733215
Admittedly I haven't tried it. I just don't want a bad relationship to wreck a circle of friends. Then I'm affecting more people that I care about.
>>
>>17733177
>>17733181
I don't really care myself desu. If I saw a couple that age, i'd be like 'good for them'. I mostly wonder about the maturity factor, like the specific difference that comes with our age brackets. He has a full time job and I'm an irresponsible student which is natural for our age brackets.I wonder if that would annoy him eventually. which again is pretty personal instead of age related, but you get the general idea
>>
>>17733227
>I mostly wonder about the maturity factor, like the specific difference that comes with our age brackets. He has a full time job and I'm an irresponsible student which is natural for our age brackets.I wonder if that would annoy him eventually. which again is pretty personal instead of age related, but you get the general idea

Still making judgements.
>>
There's a girl in my major who has started to get almost comically nervous/bashful when she talks to me, like dropping books and stuff. To be clear, she has been the one trying to talk to me initially.

So I tried talking to her over IM to see if it would ease things up, but she erratically replies. For instance, she asked me about a concert I went to one night, I told her about it, and she never replied. Until the next day, when she messaged me without replying to that and struck she up a new convo. She repeatedly compliments me on benign things, like "___'s are so bad, but not you though! You're great!"

Am I wrong in thinking she's interested in me? I was going to ask her for coffee, but we've both been v. busy with midterms and its been ~1.5 weeks since we've talked because of it.

Would it be out of the blue to ask her what her sched was like over FB and ask if she wanted to get lunch/coffee if she was free?
>>
>>17733216
She definitely seems interested in you if she's saying she loves you and sends you tits. My advice: if you're interested, approach with caution. She could be lovely, or crazy.
>>
>>17733238
Im picking crazy for 500, alex.
>>
There is this guy i'm interested in. He called me today, we talked, and he said he was going to call me back in a half an hour after he ate and never called. should i be worried?
>>
(sorry, these all are gonna be vagina questions for guys)
~What does average or good pussy feel like?
~What do you enjoy in bed?
~Is a fat pussy a good thing? what is considered fat?
~Does the smell of my vagina bother you?
>>
Im picking crazy for 500, alex.

She's trying to encourage him to date her when he clearly does not feel the same way by hammering him emotionally with "I love you"s and physically/erotically with tits.

She is not considering his feelings at all. She broke up with a boyfriend and started doing this, which means rebound, but if she were an honest caring person she'd understand that she doesn't actually love him.

This is just like a guy faking saying I love you to get sex, only she's doing it to get a relationship to feel better about herself.
>>
>>17733247
>~Does the smell of my vagina bother you?
yes. Also the smell of your butthole wafting over because its near the vagina.
>>
For girls

First of all, this question isn't going where you think it is.

So, I don't have much success with girls, blah blah blah they go from seeming interested to flat out avoiding/ignoring me blah blah blah, whatever. The thing is, I don't have any chick friends to ask for reference. The only girl I see on a regular basis is my roommate's girlfriend who I've known for over a year now. Pretty much the extent of our interaction is "hey how you doing? That's good" and occasionally I'll tell her a joke or something.

My question is this: would it be too personal a question if I said something like
>"Hey, since you're a girl, I wanted your opinion on something. Am I an off-putting person? Do I ever come across as an asshole, or a creeper, or is there something about me that just screams 'stay away?'"
>>
>>17733251
>So, I don't have much success with girls, blah blah blah they go from seeming interested to flat out avoiding/ignoring me blah blah blah, whatever. The thing is, I don't have any chick friends to ask for reference. The only girl I see on a regular basis is my roommate's girlfriend who I've known for over a year now. Pretty much the extent of our interaction is "hey how you doing? That's good" and occasionally I'll tell her a joke or something.
>My question is this: would it be too personal a question if I said something like
>>"Hey, since you're a girl, I wanted your opinion on something. Am I an off-putting person? Do I ever come across as an asshole, or a creeper, or is there something about me that just screams 'stay away?'"

As a guy I'll fill you in:

>>17733175
One, your girl "friends" will never, ever tell you the truth. Either they'll couch it as lying to save your feelings, or just to mask their own feelings towards you, you will not get an answer that is meaningful.

you might as well ask the gazelle how best to catch it. If it could talk, it'd tell you to come from upwind and make lots of noise.

Women call guys creepy all the time. If you've been alive, some woman has called you creepy. Its a way of exerting power and feeling strong, like if some guy was flexing his muscles and calling a random woman a dumb bitch. They often will parlay it into trying to evoke emotional responses from white knights by calling a guy creepy for attention, or to get them to fight each other because she doesn't like him and wants to ruin his night.

If women get turned off, its because you're not giving them enough attention. Its not just looking at them or being near them, but talking to them like they're the only person in the room.

You're probably not "investing" time talking to women. Try to talk to them like you'd talk to a guy. Awkardness and freezing up is exactly what women hate. "confidence" is key.
>>
>>17733251
As for seeming interest to flat out ingoring, they're doing that because they are awful people. These types are ones you wouldn't want to date because they're exposing themselves as shallow and rude. They don't care about you as a person, and it shows because they can discard you so easily.
>>
>>17733247
>What does average or good pussy feel like?
It feels like sticking a super-sensitive finger in a mouth with no teeth and ribbed walls
>What do you enjoy in bed
Personally, I love the foreplay. Sex is fun, but teasing and being teased before is my favorite
>Does the smell of my vagina bother you?
Generally, yes. But not enough to turn me off. Going down on a freshly cleaned pussy is typically better.
>>
>>17733248

It's not like I don't love her, I kinda do but I never thought she'd like/love me back the same way so I just gave up, now we start to talk more often,just like how we used to but now with all this "love" thing, we'll hang out tomorrow and I'll try to get something out of her
>>
For girls:

Why are women so mean to men in general?

I say that because guys can just talk to another guy like whatever, no big deal. A guy talks to a girl? Like a normal human being with no ulterior motives? Possibly ignored. A guy will hold a door open for a girl or a guy that is behind them. A woman is more likely not to do so. Not all the time, and not all women of course, but in general these things happen more with women than men.

So why?
>>
>>17733247
Can't describe it other than warm, tight and enjoyable.
A partner that can be assertive and submissive.
What the fuck is a fat pussy?
Yes. Wash, please. I'm certain you also prefer nicely washed dicks and balls.
>>
>>17733251
Women are not logical or rational. They make decisions based on emotions, and emotions often come from stimulations that have nothing to do with you as a person. You really have to treat them like their opinions don't matter, like paper tigers, because they are not capable of appreciating people in the sense you think of.

They are like the weather. You never know what you'll get and its arbitrary.
>>
>"Hey, since you're a girl, I wanted your opinion on something. Am I an off-putting person? Do I ever come across as an asshole, or a creeper, or is there something about me that just screams 'stay away?'"
as a female, there are a lot of things that make me scared of men. obviously, i've never met you, but here are the things that creep me out
~too much complimenting. I know it seems nice to tell a girl their eyes are beautiful, they have perfect hair, etc, etc. But really, it makes me feel like you want to have sex with me, and when you talk nonstop about how i look, it feels like you just want to bang me.
~when you touch me. DON'T touch me unless its obvious i want to talk to you
~learn how to tell when a girl is uncomfterbale. Whenever i'm weirded out, I speak in falsetto and giggle a lot. When you realize she's not interested, leave.
~ for the love of god, don't use pickup lines.
~also, something me and some of my friends think is creepy (that you can't contol) is long fingers
~ never brag about your dick. no dickpics. no jokes. not even to your friends. from this day forward, you only talk about your penis when you are doing it (and even then, only if it's to say, i have an STD so lets not fuck, i don't want to fuck, or i'm getting a condom) have an injury, etc.
~ look at me when you talk. smile.
~ If the girl still isn't intrested, move on. word might spread, and everyone will think your a rapist.
>>
>>17733292
>look at me when you talk. smile.
Really? That bothers you?
>>
>>17733292
On the flipside, I was at a bar and both a man and woman were saying that its areally all about fucking and I'd have to control a woman by grabbing her by the hair and slapping her ass. Now, in fairness this woman they were talking about was the type to hang on plenty of guys, and other guys were grabbing her ass and she was fine with it.

The short answer is, the woman up here is bullshitting you just as much as anythign else.

if she was attracted to you, she'd like those pickup lines, like being touched,like being complimented on her appearance.

People LIKE compliments. "too much" is a matter of how much sexual interest she has in you.
>>
>>17733292
>~ look at me when you talk. smile.
>~ If the girl still isn't intrested, move on. word might spread, and everyone will think your a rapist.

This is why you don't listen to women's opinions. She's trying to scare you into compliance by fear of being branded a rapist when you know you're not.
>>
>>17733292
>uncomfterbale

Yikes, how old are you?
>>
>>17732992
Since the topic picked up a bit, I'm bumping my post hoping for some decent relationship advice.
>>
>>17733292
>everyone will think your a rapist.

Women that spout retarded crap like this are the reason our society is so sexually repressed. Guys, just turn to porn and ignore these idiotic women.
>>
>Really? That bothers you?
To me, when someone doesn't look at me while i'm talking, it's weird, and it feels you they don't care about what I think. Not trying to be a tumblr feminazi, but we DO have thoughts and opinions, so if you want to fuck, at least try to care.
>>
>>17733334

It really invalidates everything else she said. If women are claiming someone's a rapist without evidence, they're a piece of shit for a woman and should probably get cancer and die.

A rapist doesn't try to talk to you to have sex, they take advantage of you when you're not able to fight back.
>>
>>17733340
>so if you want to fuck, at least try to care.
You know, not every guy who flirts with you is just trying to get in your pants and leave. You seem to have this view that all men care about are sex, and the only difference between men is how obvious they make it.
>>
>>17732992
There's not much you can do. She's going to have to come to the realization herself, no matter how much you point it out.
Side-note: as far as being negative/cynical about herself, there's not much you can do either. You can provide temporary joy and comfort, but once again it's up to her to find happiness.
>>
>>17733353
I made a mention to her that I'd always be there for her which looking back now seems like a mistake.
If she does come to that realization do you think she'd actually muster to will to actually talk to me about it and ask me out?
>>
>>17733234
bump
>>
>>17733343
I secretly wish that a day will come when all men will finally be fed up with all the bullshit of modern "liberated" women, and completely stop reproducing. Just ignore all women and seek other pursuits.

Then, and only then, will women realize how stupid and entitled they've been.
>>
Last week this girl was nuzzling her face in my lap, today she tells me she was drunk then (she wasn't) and that she's always looked at me as a friend.

What the fuck?
>>
>You know, not every guy who flirts with you is just trying to get in your pants and leave. You seem to have this view that all men care about are sex, and the only difference between men is how obvious they make it.
That's not what I think. What i'm trying to point out is that if you DO want a one night stand, don't be so painfully obvious.
>>
>>17733371
I'm not looking for a one night stand
>>
>I'm not looking for a one night stand
Cool, then don't follow that advice.
>>
>>17733355
I think if she comes to the realization it'll be a bit painful and she may not want another relationship. In my experience, rebounds typically don't work. If it happens, be there for her to vent/talk. Or go by gut feeling. You do what feels right.
Also:
>checked
>>
>>17733377
Checked too, broham.
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17731446
talking to a grill RIGHT NOW. What should I say to engage her? She already likes me.
>>
>>17733361
No, men can still enjoy them. Its just a matter of not being deluded and cowed by their claims and seeing them for what they really are.
>>
>>17733389
ayy bb want sum fuk?
>>
>>17733422
I decided to talk about work instead. Nothing gets a girl wetter than thinking abour her job.
>>
hey /adv/

starting to come to terms with the fact that im probably an ugly girl. i have slept with guys ive been sexually attracted to, but they've never wanted anything more. now i'm seeing a guy who is kind of cute, but for some reason i'm just not attracted to him sexually. i really would love to have consistent sex and someone who treats me nice like he does, and he is attractive objectively.

should i try and make it work with him, or should i not try to force something that isn't there?

i just feel like i'm letting a good thing go, but i have no desire to sleep with him, and don't think i'm capable of having a cute boyfriend :(
>>
One of my best female friends had her friend from across the country visit over the summer. It was a great time. She spent the week here and we all spent almost every day together. She said it was the best time of her life.

Today I finally snapped her after about two months, because I remembered I said I would show her something, so I did finally. Then she got her nipples pierced later during the day, and showed me a picture, of like, all the goods... twice. Needless to say, I liked it. I can't tell if she was coming on to me in some way or just eager to show her new piercings. What do you guys think and how can I tell for sure? I'm a dude obviously.
>>
for guys

should i be worried if a guy says he is going to call me back but he later doesn't?
>>
>>17733434

out of a small chance, what are your initials
>>
I'm 5'1 with A-cups (pretty small) However I feel like other than size, they are perfect. Perfect pink nipples, firm but bouncy, perfect shape, and very perky. How would you feel about breasts like that? How do guys feel about small breasts?
Also, how would you feel about dating a stripper or porn star? (i'm neither, just wondering)
>>
>>17733468
>How do guys feel about small breasts?
don't care, if I like a woman I'll like breasts and nevermind if they're small or large.
>Also, how would you feel about dating a stripper or porn star? (i'm neither, just wondering)
You'd have to be a cuckold to enjoy it.
>>
>talking to a grill RIGHT NOW
whoa, you can talk to grills? How? D
>>
I've been seeing this girl for a little over a month, going to lunch, hanging out at my place, etc., though we haven't done as much as even hold hands or anything physical whatsoever.

I feel like she might be interested in me but I'm too much of a fuck to make a move, though I might try something the next time I see her. She laughs at my dumb jokes and all but I'm wondering if there's some real obvious tell that she's into me instead of just friends stuff.
>>
>>17733464
No just text to see if he forgot.
>>
>>17733477
Here's the twist: I can't.

That's why I'm asking you faggots.
>>
>>17733465
Lol why? Am I dating you? Lol

What would you guess they are.
>>
>Here's the twist: I can't.

That's why I'm asking you faggots
What's your type? I'm more into charcoal grills, but sometimes electric grills are nice too.
>>
>>17733434
I know your feel. the guys i find attractive sexually never want to get with me for some reason. But then again i'm too afraid to approach them. i've been called cute and beautiful so maybe i'm not as ugly as i think iam. I haven't slept with anyone yet though.
>>
>>17733468
I don't care about breast size and more often than not I don't even bother taking the bra off when I fuck. It's not that I don't like looking at them but there's just no way to naturally incorporate playing with them during sex I'd have to stop or slow down a lot to lick them. Tit fucks are in the realm of virgins/porn addicts.
>>
this chick im into doesnt want me to talk to her "leave me alone i dont know you" and such. anyway would it help if i printed out a pic of her and came on it then gave that to her
>>
>>17733492

LJH?
>>
>>17733494
The thing is I've been able to sleep with most of the guys I find attractive, but they never want anything more than that. I think I get off on being more into the person I sleep with/dominated. The fact that the guy I'm seeing is sweet/really super nice I'm worried is what's turning me off? I need someone who can control me in bed.

The thing is I want that in bed, but I also want to be treated nice. The 2 have just never come together.
>>
>>17733499
nope, not me. though funnily enough my initials are in there.
>>
>>17733496
Better yet is to save all the cum from masturbating to her and then give her a toast "This is to all the times I've wanked to your sexy body, m'lady." Then toss it back and drink.
>>
>>17733506
lmao thas gay niggaa
>>
Ladies,
I've been talking to a girl for the past several months as a friend here and there on and off. We give each other boy/girl advice. But we finally went on a date recently and I think there is obvious sexual attraction there.

But neither of us are looking for fuck buddies and I don't think either of us are ready to commit to anything serious. What's the best way to balance giving her space while not hovering around her to pressure her into date #2? Is it likely she's not THAT interested in me if she's not on fire to want to talk to me everyday?
>>
>>17733501
ah i feel the same way. my ex was nice and sweet as well but i assumed he would be too soft in bed. like not dominating at all. but then again i won't know till i have the sex. How long have you guys been dating?
>>
>>17733510
it's been like a little over a month now? we're not even explicitly romantic yet, but i can tell he wants to head in that direction but he's so scared to make a move. i feel like he is friendzoning himself, cause everytime i hang with him i'm like yeah he's nice, but nope still don't want to kiss you.
>>
>>17733512

Are you sure your initials aren't LJH?
>>
>>17733468
>I'm 5'1 with A-cups (pretty small) However I feel like other than size, they are perfect.

I would fuck and suck them all day long.
>>
>>17733512
is he shy? did he just come out of a relationship? Maybe he doesn't want to go too fast.
>>
>>17733515
last i checked they weren't. desu the guy i'm seeing doesn't even know my last name i'm pretty sure.

but hey, since you seem to be in the same situation i am from the other side, would you prefer it if you're girl just ended things, or would you like her to try things out with you?

i don't want to be selfish and keep things going who i'm not really interested in simply on the sheer fact "i don't think i'll be able to find any better", ya kno?
>>
>>17733508
Ps I'm also pretty inexperienced with dating, so there's no real "timeline" for progression of things right? Ie you absolutely have to go on a date every week or some shit.
The last girl I was seeing we went in dates 2-3 times a wk and were fucking on the first date
>>
>>17731446
Guys

If a girl has no ear piercings, will it make her look less feminine?
I have never got my ears pierced and it will be weird if I pierce them now since I'm 21
>>
>>17733521
He is definitely shy and taking it slow, not that there's anything wrong with that. that's not the issue. my issue is i just am finding myself not sexually attracted to him, but wanting sex/male attention/ he is attractive and nice and i'm probably uglier than the guys i'd typically go for.
>>
>>17733529
Personally I could not give less of a shit about earrings. If you have nice little cutesy ones, cool, otherwise it wouldn't make any difference to me.

>>17733522
>>17733530

If the only problem is not having a sexual attraction, that might change with time if you still like him for other reasons. If it's not really going to work out otherwise, I don't see much point in going along with him. If the dominating thing you mentioned is really that big of the problem, you might want to give him a chance and indicate that you want him to do that.
>>
>>17733530
maybe who you want is a man who is nice but more masculine or aggressive when it comes to intimacy and romance with some passion. I doubt you being ugly (i doubt that you are ugly) has something to do with it.
>>
i want to ask a guy friend to see our school's orchestra with me tomorrow, but just as friends. is there any way i can do so that wouldnt make it sound like a date?? we have met relatively recently, as well.
>>
>>17731790
I am also interested
>>
>>17733538
>>17733539
i see what you guys are saying. i definitely am someone who craves passion in my sex life. i guess maybe i don't need to have that separate from a nice guy. he's just probably not the one i'm gonna feel that passion with.

and yeah, i'm pretty ugly. i can manage to sleep with guys i'm attracted to but they don't stick around long.
>>
Guys: I've never sent my boyfriend a sexy picture before, and he's never asked... I know girls are weird about unsolicited dick pics, but is it okay reversed? Especially from someone you're already having sex with?
>>
>>17733562
Just depends on the guy. I wouldn't mind a picture from the girl I'm already fucking, but I'd like to build up to it. Makes it hotter. Personally though I wouldn't send any pictures of myself other than my physique (because it's a nice physique)
>>
>>17733562

Post it here and we'll judge if you should send it or not
>>
>>17733508
>>17733526
Bump anyone?
>>
>>17733571
>>17733570
Like a flirty, boobs coming out of shirt picture?
>>
>>17733576
Yes
>>
>>17733576
Build up to the nudes. Don't show all the goodies right away
>>
Girls how would you feel if a guy you were interested in was a porn star?

I got offered to do an interview and in considering doing it, but I'm worried that I won't be able to get a proper girl friend after word. In particular the girl I really like is Catholic and really traditional, I feel like if she found out it would end our chances of being together.
>>
Should I make a fake online dating profile to see what kind of guys are out there that I need to compete against?
>>
>>17733549
Jesus Christ, you're like a fucking /r9k/ stereotype.
>>
>>17733600
Lmao how so I don't go to r9k
>>
File: guts makes popcorn.gif (3MB, 578x328px) Image search: [Google]
guts makes popcorn.gif
3MB, 578x328px
>>17731473
>Do women get turned on by the idea of big ejaculations
Who doesn't?
>>
I realize you people can't read minds, but anyone else can give me perspective here?

Last night I posted about a cute girl who I always saw like 40 minutes before my classes and I've spoken to twice. I asked what I should lead with/what would be interesting, and I did actually speak to her today.

I said hi, asked if she was the girl who helped me, said thanks, introduced myself, she told me her name etc. I asked why she was at the class so early, if she commutes and she's like, "Oh yeah, I'm from X area", which happened to be a place where some of my family lives.

Then I said some retarded shit about my family selling since I'm shit at talking to girls I find attractive.

Then her friend walked in after a few seconds of silence and talked to both of us, I said hi to her, and she asked me some questions about me and my major, and funnily enough the cute girl had the same major and some other stuff as me. It's just, she didn't give off the feeling of her being comfortable. Something felt off about the entire thing, she was talking, but it wasn't a lot really, just mostly her answering questions and shit. I mean, she's really nice, but something felt off. She didn't fucking like blow me off entirely, I dunno, it just seemed like she wasn't too interested in the conversation I guess. As her friend finished talking herself, a lot of kids started entering the class and she just walks in, I can't even remember if she said bye. She also sits in front of me in class, so it's not like she's escaping me or whatever, and she didn't do it in a, "OMG IT'S A BREAK RUN FOR IT!" sort of way. Just all 3 of us looked over at the door and the kids walking, and she grabs her bag and walks in as me and her friend walk in behind her.

I guess if it means much, she was facing the group the entire time and smiling, but her arms were folded. Didn't seem like she was super comfortable, but her body language wasn't saying, "Get me out of this situation".

Girls, any perspective?
>>
>>17733606
Plain jane that would rather get pump and dumped by an 8 than have a relationship with someone still above her attractiveness level. Not really an r9k exclusive trope, but it's definitely something that screams out to me from your posts.
>>
>>17733616
yeah well i mean the guys i had sex with were probably more like 6/7's and this guy is like a 6/5.

i told you, i'm ugly. also i don't want to be pumped and dumped, i want to be treated well, but i can't help that physically my body doesn't want to have sex with this man.
>>
>>17733562
>Especially from someone you're already having sex with?
The big issue with dick pics as I understood it was that it was generally just some random guy. Not pictures from someone like their boyfriend. I don't see why it would be an issue.

>>17733547
Invite other friends.

>>17733529
Not a huge fan of piercings in general. Get them if you want them, but it won't have any real bearing on how feminine you look. It's when you get into shit like lip piercings that it may be an issue.
>>
Girls, how do you want a guy to make a move on you once you're on a date and comfortable with each other?
>>
>>17733621
>i want to be treated well
In theory sure, but by your own admission you don't even want to kiss a guy who's doing so.

>i can't help that physically my body doesn't want to have sex with this man.
Sure but when I was a teenager I had some weird standards. Then I grew up and I'm much more balanced about what I want in a person, including sexually. Kind of sounds like what's going on with you to me, and you should honestly leave him alone so he can focus his time and energies on a woman that's actually into him.
>>
>>17733628
I totally hear you. I feel guilty about continuing to see him because of that very reason, and am considering ending it. I feel like its me being dumb and shallow and all of that, but he probably deserves better/ I might force myself into having sex with someone I dont want to because I "should".
>>
>>17732929
hmm, probably not because she purposely showed her new boyfriend to me, so i'm pretty sure she hates me.
>>
Here's the situation.
I play D&D with a group of friends.
I (22F) have a crush on one of the other players (22M).
He's friendly with me but he's never been flirty.
He's a better looking than me (he's definitely above average), whereas I'm pretty average. I guess what I've got going for me is that we share a lot of interests, get along well and all that.
I don't know, should I just go for it? I don't want to make it awkward in the group I'm playing in, because I really want to stay in it. Or should I just assume he's not interested and move on?
>>
>>17733529
Most guys won't even notice
>>
File: 1477777630480.jpg (48KB, 403x367px) Image search: [Google]
1477777630480.jpg
48KB, 403x367px
Ladies: What does it feel like to be cummed inside? No condom obviously.
>>
>She's says I'm a great friend
>pushes against my shoulders because the hug was too long
Am I friendzoned and screwed?

But I've asked her to do stuff with new and she seemed really excited.

Should I just cut my losses and not bother?
>>
How do women move their hips so easily when dancing? I want to stop looking like a rigid white dude
>>
>>17733809
It just takes practice. Look at Tim Curry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b75ICYJDi4
>>
>>17733766

how about someone answers this? im ready to fap at whatever the answer is.
>>
>>17733529
>If a girl has no ear piercings, will it make her look less feminine?
Nah.
>>
>>17733815
What a stud
>>
>>17733227
>>17733226
>>17733216
>>17733177
>>17733169
>>17733292

>“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”
Unknown
>>
Girls,

Context: My best friend that I've known for 5 years recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. She talks about him on average 4 times when we hang out. It's only been 2 months, so clearly she isn't over him. They only broke up with him because he had some personal issues, no bridges set on fire.

A month ago we ran into eachother, and been hanging out alot. She's come over every night this past week. The thing is that we've been getting affectionate with one another. Cuddly shit, watching movies while laying on one another, long hugs sometimes. She's stayed the night in my bed 4 times now.

The problem: Im pretty sure she isn't interested in me despite all of this, and is still thinking of her boyfriend. I'm probably just a recovery method for her. Yet, I like her and have no doubt that if this keeps going I'll start falling in love with her like some beta shit.

The relationship hasn't taken a sexual turn at all. I've had my arms on her boobs before, and she lightheartedly moved them off.

Im confused on what to do. I've always liked her, and her heavy physical affection is just progressing this for me. She even brought up whether it was weird or not, and whether she was leading me on, but it got awkward so I dismissed the topic.

What do I do? I want to just enjoy whats happening, as I've never spent time with a woman I like, and spend 99% of my time alone. This is a less depressing change of pace. I don't think asking her out will work, and would rather have a somewhat close friend that I've known for so long than none at all. I've always felt closer to her than anyone else, though I know that's not mutual. She's also really healthy for me and I've been improving as a person because of her.

Help
>>
>>17733831

willing to bet cash that whoever said that was an useless faggot.
>>
what do guys tend to generally expect re: pubes when hooking up [via tinder etc]? I really don't like being totally bare, so I tend to shave my inner thighs/general vulva area below my mons pubis (if I am feeling lazy or something I might just tidy up/trim it very short) and will usually trim up top, or leave it as is depending on how I'm feeling, so it really only looks like a wild unkempt 70s/80s bush until legs are spread.

a lot of my friends wax/shave completely & for some reason I've gotten the idea in my mind that most men my age mostly experience/prefer a complete shave. I understand that a little bit of hair probably wouldn't (or shouldn't, at least) really deter anyone in the heat of the moment, and that the way I maintain things generally keeps it clean for oral etc. but I often find myself a little nervous about it anyways..
>>
>>17733529
Not a fan of piercings at all, and no, they do not make you more or less feminine.

Also, love of god, if you really want to do them, just do the ear lobe puncturing, nothing else, its a safe bet, entry tier shit that doesn't really make anyone like or dislike you more, its inconspicuous, just do it at a real place, don't go cheap on it, lobe infections are seriously shit.
>>
>>17733869
If its small, nobody should care in the moment, if its a full bush, yeah, more likely to get some mixed reactions.

If you want to be safe nowadays, full shave won't really deter anyone, but small-ish won't either.
>>
I'm good friends with a guy who moved across the country years ago, so we mainly keep in touch via Skype. We talk almost daily because for various reasons he has no other friends. Recently he confessed that he's in love with me. The thing is that I already have a bf who I love, and I haven't told him yet about my friend's confession. If my friend had any other friends I'd probably cut down on the time we spend together, but I'd feel very guilty if I abandoned him now because he has no one else. I care a lot about him, and I've always seen him as a close friend. I should add that he makes no moves on me, and that he respects that I'm in a relationship. So my question is; should I tell my bf? I have no romantic interest in my friend, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to act on it because he lives so far away. I'm just worried that my bf will get worried and demand that I stop talking to my friend. I feel that I should prioritize my bf, but damn it I know I'll feel like a scumbag regardless if I tell him or keep it a secret. Thoughts?
>>
Girls, say you finally have sex with a guy you are very attracted to (a long time crush), but you have not agreed on the exact sex act and there was a misunderstanding and in the heat of the moment he held you down and forced himself on you, it was long and painful, but he treated you nicely afterwards, and tried to make amend. He works in academia and you can easily ruin his career with your accusation, would you do so? would you want him to go to prison? Note that he really wanted to make it work with you.
>>
>>17733908
>in the heat of the moment he held you down and forced himself on you
This is absolutely not acceptable unless you've explicitly discussed this beforehand. There is no excuse for this, she did not consent to this. It doesn't matter what we would do, because she could do something completely different. What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>17733906
>even if I did I wouldn't be able to act on it because he lives so far away
This is probably the only reason you haven't cheated yet lmao.
>I'd feel very guilty if I abandoned him now because he has no one else
such a fucking stupid rationalization. A grown man would rely on your skype session this much? what kind of mentally crippled creature are we talking about
>>
>>17733911
>>17733908

Except that there's tons of women that even say they want to be dominated and hve these "rape" fantasies.

He misread signals. Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>17733836
Then you're just a creepy rapist asshole. I don't know you but you must be that.
>>
>>17733915
Like I said, this is something you need to discuss explicitly beforehand. When you're engaging in something that is a grey area like a rape fantasy, this is super important. It's common sense.
>>
>>17733918
No, that's bullshit. Some women will even say "how come you didn't push me down and have rough sex with me"?

There's plenty of woman that want to be roughed up in a sexual way out there. maybe you need to start getting your sisters in line.
>>
>>17733869

I'd say most prefer completely shaved if askef, just from the point that it looks and feels a lot cleaner.

However, i dont think guys would care at all if there's something there, i'd just say if you dont want to go all the way, just trim as short as you can easily with scissors and they wont care.

If you leave it too long, no guy will want to go down on that, there's only one thing more disgusting than a mouth full of pubes, and that's period blood.
>>
>>17733906
Personally, I would tell my friend I was no longer comfortable talking to him and cut down on contact with him. You say he respects your relationship, but if he actually did, he wouldn't have told you that he's in love with you.
>>
>>17733920
I'm beginning to feel like you have something against women, from the way you're defending this guy so intently. Why are you so invested in what an anonymous stranger thinks about another anonymous stranger?
>>
>>17733920
>it's bullshit to talk to your partner about what they are and are not comfortable doing in the bedroom
>>
>>17733908
Probably, yes.
If someone forced himself in me, humiliated me, made me go through something so painful that he needed to tell me he is sorry after, I'd want him to be treated like a rapist, which is what he is.
>>
>>17733925
>>17733928

its bullshit to think that he didnt really believe she wanted it. Failed communication IS TRUE AND ON YOU. NEXT TIME SAY NO.

You dont get to have opinions if you wont tell people no to something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-chbRF8z-c&feature=youtu.be&t=800
>>
>>17733932
you people are insane regret sex is not rape. Tell someone NO or go back to preschool for mens safety from you.
>>
>>17733935
How in the world do you know she didn't say no? You're either reading details into this that you're just assuming, or you know more than you're letting on. Are you OP just trying to defend yourself? I can't imagine why you care so much about this if otherwise.
>>
>>17733937
>regret sex is not rape
Bait or /r9k/ confirmed. Either way, your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>17733937
You admit that he was acting supposing she had a rape fantasy.
Without making sure she had said fantasy.
I fail to see how it is not rape.
>>
>>17733915
>It doesn't matter what we would do, because she could do something completely different.
How is this incorrect? You can argue about this all you want, but if she wants to make a rape claim, she'll make a rape claim. And OP has admitted that she didn't consent to it.
>>
How do you tell if a girl is only with you for the sex or if she actually kind of likes you?

I'm looking for something long term and I've been seeing this girl for a month. We split all expenses but she never hangs out for more than 30 minutes after we have sex. We don't really do anything other than eat and fuck. Her excuse is that she is "busy" which I actually kind of believe. It just makes it hard for me to ascertain if she's only with me for the sex, when that's pretty much all we do.

I don't want to sit down and have a talk about our relationship. I find that those forced conversations are more likely to hurt the relationship than to actually fix anything.
>>
>>17733941
Thats why I said "rape" and not rape. its not really rape fantasy because in the fantasy she wants it, and therefore its consent, so its really rough sex.

Rape fantasy is a misnomer of itself.

I bet you cunts would say that having sex with a guy when you didnt want to, but did it because he wanted to, would also count as rape because you weren't into it at the time, even though you did it to make the guy happy.

You cunts make things worse for all women.
>>
>>17733957
How could I not want it but want it? How is it possible?
I don't fuck people out of pity, if it is my choice to have sex with someone then I take the responsibility of it without any problem.

If someone forces himself inside me (as he said he did), fucks me roughly (as he said he did) and makes it so bad for me that he needs to apologise after it is rape. Even if we had a crush for each other or whatever.
>>
>>17733963
How can you go see a movie with a friend that you aren't really interested in, but want to go there to be with your friend?

Stop being a pedantic fuckwit.

When did you tell him "no, I dont want to have sex with you"? If you answer is never, then stfu.
>>
>>17733970
Sitting next to someone while watching a movie I don't like and letting someone put his inside my body and hurting me is a bit different.
By your logic, when did she say she wanted to have sex with him? If the answer is never, then you're a rapist.
Maybe she was just scared and shocked and couldn't say a thing. We weren't there, we ultimately do not know.

I don't think you expressly have to talk about consent every time you fuck, but being rough and forcing yourself on someone is definitely crossing a line and you shouldn't do it without asking first.
>>
>>17733974
>I don't think you expressly have to talk about consent every time you fuck, but being rough and forcing yourself on someone is definitely crossing a line and you shouldn't do it without asking first.

nice contradictions.
>>
>>17733974
I hope someone really rapes you. I mean, sure its horrible, but then you'll figure out the difference.
>>
To girls:
Is this attraction or just being polite?
Girl I know from college class was at the same bus stop as me, but with her friends and not that close to me. We all get in the bus, I sit down, she and her friends "crowd" around me while I'm busy on my phone ( finding prices for a new car). After a while of standing, she comes talking to me starting with "oh I didn't see you" and then we spent over 10 minutes talking about pretty mcuh just college. During this time, she was close, totaly facing me, licked her lips once as far as I can remember (bear in mind I was sitting down and she was standing) and her friends went to sit on the back as soon as they got seats, but she stayed and talked until I left.
>>
>>17733988
stop overthinking.
>>
>>17733982
How is that a contradiction?
I don't think you should do it every time, but if you are being very rough and forcing yourself on someone you should make sure she is fine with it first.
If we are kissing, making out, I just sucked your cock and I'm dripping wet I don't think it's necessary to ask me if you can fuck me, especially if you're not being particularly aggressive about it and we both seem engaged in it.
>>
>>17733990
Not an answer, mate. Plus this is the overthinking thread, since without it, this thread wouldn't exist.
>>
>>17733992
>I don't think you should do it every time, but if you are being very rough and forcing yourself on someone you should make sure she is fine with it first.

Someone needs to know the word "no". Maybe its because you were never taught it by your parents, princess?
>>
>>17733998
Maybe someone should get over his autism and learn how to understand if a person is actually engaged in sex with them or not.

There are some situations where it's not easy to react. I have seen my best friend being beaten by her ex boyfriend and she wasn't reacting because she was scared he would get more violent. The idea that if a woman isn't screaming "no, no, stop this" then she's clearly into whatever you're doing is a bit dumb.
>>
>>17734005
>There are some situations where it's not easy to react. I have seen my best friend being beaten by her ex boyfriend and she wasn't reacting because she was scared he would get more violent. The idea that if a woman isn't screaming "no, no, stop this" then she's clearly into whatever you're doing is a bit dumb.

No means no. Idiot.
>>
>>17733508
>>17733526
Bumping this question again
>>
>>17733921
A mouth full of period blood or period blood in general?
>>
>>17733988
She's probably being polite. Try flirting with her next time you see her and that'll tell you what you need to know
>>
>>17733766
I don't feel a splash or anything. I can only tell my boyfriend came because he stops for a sec.
>>
>>17734118
sad lol
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.