[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most embarrassing moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
What's the most embarrassing moment of your life? I just shopped at Walmart without knowing my zipper was down the whole time. Help me feel better, /adv/.
>>
>>17731384
>Was you dick hanging out?
If not, no reason to be embarrassed.
>>
>>17731384
Embarrassing and humiliating. Dating over a year and parents kept wanting me to introduce my gf to them and family. Weekend visit, stay with parents and full house of relatives. Parents love gf, everything seems to be going well and big family get together the 2nd night. Hear mom yelling at someone to get out of her house. Go toward yelling and see gf and my cousin with their clothes in their arms coming out of the room he was staying and my mother yelling out, out. gf went to room we were staying got her bag and she and cousin leave together.
>>
One time I farted
>>
>>17731465
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
happened not to long ago, got really fucking wasted while partying, I went around a dangerous part of town alone at 3 am just talking to people and laughing, ended up getting my shit stolen and I don't remember a thing

hahaha this is a small town

but it could've been way worse, I could've been stabbed or seriously beaten by a group, but I have no big injuries, just bothers me not knowing who the fuck took my stuff

so embarrasing
>>
Ate some really bad milk the morning of a day I was flying back home. Feel a shit storm brewing litteraly inside my stomach but we are fucking late.
" I can hold this till we get there" is what I tell my self because of pressure we are going to miss the flight. On our way In the car I can't hold it any longer and start yelling stop the car! As the driver stops a fart escapes taking some of the shit with it, as I'm running through the McDonalds asking where is The bathroom few more escape.

Unloading that bomb in to the McDonalds bathroom I realize how embarrassing this whole thing is. After finishing cleaning my undies and the whole mass I walk out with the biggest smile ever
>>
>>17731384
I peed myself in front of my middle school crush.
I left a trash bag full of used condoms on my parent's kitchen table.
My grandma walked into me giving head to my boyfriend. She walked out yelling "If you fuck him, don't get pregnant! I'll get back in an hour".
Forgetting a notebook where I wrote "I want to kill myself, it's impossible that *teacher* class is so boring" in said teacher's office.
And much more actually. My life is full of incredibly stupid moments.
>>
>at a party
>smoke some weed
>apparently its legal
>feel really funny
>try to chill out, not working
>friend decides to be a shithead
>lies about ghd being in the weed
>freak my shit, can't move
>hard to breath, feel like i'm dying
>theyre just laughing
>call cops on myself to get away

Yes I know I am a piece of shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.