[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signs to break up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What are your "god damn, it's time to leave" catalysts?

Yesterday she asked when was the last time I woke up and actually felt happy to be with her. Two days for me... and almost two weeks for her. She was having a real disaster period but this left me in pieces. What would you say?
>>
Shit's fucked my man. She's gaining momentum to break it off. Expect cheating or extreme drama in the future unless you cut her off first.
>>
>>17731356
Then she tells me she loves me and crap afterward and is always calling to talk late at night so I don't fucking know.

I wake up thinking you're right, and go to sleep completely secure and in love
>>
>>17731356
I can't remember the last time I WASN'T THINKING OF LEAVING!
>>
>>17731356

When she's one of you is unhappy that's the end of it, sure you can try to bring back the happiness but that only lasts so long. I think people who are supposed to be together are never unhappy with being together, they can be unhappy about a fight or unhappy about circumstances but never actually being together as a couple.

>>17731370

From experience this is true, my ex initially tried to end things out of the blue for strange reasons, I was taken back but told her if thats what she wants then okay, just hours later she says she can't go through with it, love me too much etc. Spend next few months trying to reassure me because I was so shocked that she wanted to end things, then all of a sudden find out she kissed this other guy and is confused and wants time alone to find herself and figure out what she wants. So needless to say we're broken up. Some women are cowards, in hindsight I see she did really want to end things the first time and it wasn't her being silly like she claimed, she just didn't have the guts for whatever reason, I should have known back then.
>>
>>17731356
when she keeps talking about this new guy at work or hanging out way too much alone with an ex
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.