[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! Need family advice!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sess3.jpg (128KB, 1360x880px) Image search: [Google]
sess3.jpg
128KB, 1360x880px
I've been with my girlfriend for sometime now and we'd known eachother for several years, she was in an extremely abusive relationship with her ex-husband of whom she had two children with, oldest is the boy 8yr whom takes much after his father, youngest is a girl 3yr whom was concieved after her father forced himself on her mother, however this girl takes after her mother and is a joy to the world; so about three weeks ago the girl was complaining for some sort of pain in her private area and her mom took a look and her private area had a simple rash so we thought it may have just been from the sandbox at her daycare; fast forward, she was complaining of pain again now three weeks later, her mom checked her and she was intense red going around her vagina area and some blood!
So my mother was over and both her and I insisted on taking her to the hospital since this to me seemed like a red-flag (The only two places she ever is without her mother present are her daycare during the week and her biological father's on the weekends), well the doc checked and it was a rash from urine sitting there too long, apparently the daycare staff had not been letting her use the potty as needed and that's an issue.

The Big issue is this: the doc asked very nicely if anyone has touched her private area and the girl said her brother's name, in doubt we asked again and without hesitation the girl said his name, we get home and his mother asked him, he said yes and then she asks how many times and he says sometimes. There's the problem, we had a talk with him but are unsure what to do, calling the police would ruin his life entirely, but we're not sure what to do.
This kid bullies smaller ones, mean to animals, lies to us about simple things and always tries manipulates us through crying over nothing and wines about everything and cowers at everything(Just like his father).
>>
I've tried teaching this kid how to use a swing for example but he was terrified and then once we got him onto it he let go in mid flight landing him plopping on the ground...
He also repeats crap his father says and tries to bully everyone who he precipices weaker like his father does (his father is afraid of me)
He gives his mother constant issues and we're not sure what to do; every time the kids come back from visiting their father on the weekend they act like pains in our rears an it resets like that every week.
>>
>>17731308
get the kid some professional help OP
>>
>>17731308
Hold a pillow over his face
Or flood his room with helium while he sleeps
>>
>>17731308
Why are you taking care of another man's child?
>>
>>17731310
Do not, repeat, do not allow the girl to be left alone with her brother no matter what.

It is essential this boy gets help, although the sociopath horse has probably already left the barn. You may get an idea what to watch out for next. Know this: more is coming.
>>
>>17731641
Disregard this, OP. Exit this shit show situation. You are not obligated to deal with the drama these woman's fucked up kids are visiting upon you. You're young, find a single woman with no kids. They're out there.
>>
take the kid to a therapist, there may be room for change.
also take the little girl too because the memory of her brother taking advantage of her will haunt her.
>>
Oh, man, no one who responded has kids.

Look, boys do weird shit. I have 2. Thank Christ they never did weird sex shit.

This stuff you're talking about, touching a younger sister? Chances are it's a boundary issue, not a sexual one. And no shit, BIIIIIG fucking surprise, the boy is being raised by a single mom and her walking ATM of the moment (with respect to OP. I realize you might be a great guy and not a walking ATM. Odds are, you're fucked, but good luck all the same).
So, yeah, this is a boundary issue, as is bullying. Both have solutions best administered by both parents. An enthusiastic whipping with a belt and a talking to by dad, and some harsh words followed by some comforting by mom, repeat as necessary.

What you don't want to do is make the boy's behavior out to be unnatural. Fucked up or not, it happens, or apparently did happen more, when parents had more kids. Enogh so that child-rearing books devote time to talk about this sort of thing. Touching, sexual curiosity that goes out of bounds, flipping out about that will stigmatize both the boy and affect his understanding of healthy sexuality later on.

Healthy boys readily understand boundaries, including personal privacy, appropriate behavior and rules regarding familiar behavior.

OP probably doesn't get that because it's very probable he didn't have a healthy relationship with his own father. Sorry, OP.

Well, this makes me also glad I just have boys. Get them involved in church, sports and the outdoors early, they spend less time getting in trouble.
>>
>>17731650
I have to agree and I'm the previous poster.

This IS a shit show. These kids are fucked FOR THE NEXT 20+ YEARS and their father is never going to be helpful.

Get out. Get out now. I've been there. It's expensive as hell and it's going to become more horrifying than you can imagine.
>>
>>17731671
>Oh, man, no one who responded has kids.
Neither does OP.
>>
OP sounds jealous of his gf's son.
>This kid bullies smaller ones, mean to animals, lies to us about simple things and always tries manipulates us through crying over nothing and wines about everything and cowers at everything

Yeah, in other words, this kid is an 8 year old.
>>
Actually, I have a son that is three months younger than her daughter. Furthermore, this woman doesn't let me pay for shit, she also spoils me and for example randomly makes me crapes stuffed with ice cream topped with whip cream, she won't even let me take out the trash, I have to fight her essentially to even do the dishes. She's also God-teir hot and has an incredible sense of old-world morals mixed with constant desire for me.

As for the kids; I grew up without my father for most of my life and had only the manliness of my Army uncle and other men of that sort closer (Most people in my family have been military, more mil than civ actually.)
>>
As a parent, the "kids will be kids" excuse doesn't fly in some circumstances, such as when they are causing harm, and this is one.

The kids needs to be taken aside, and told that touching other people in their genital areas is something that you should only do with permission, and as an adult.

The kids should also be removed from this abusive situation and preferably given therapy, too. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>17731736
Are you OP? So both you and she are running around making a whole bunch of babies and letting the older boys touch them and fuck them up? Kill yourself, my man. The rest of us have to clean up your fucking mess, lock them all in the car and drive it off a bridge.
>>
OK, serious question time:

Is this a relationship born of convenience (she's really hot and will do her damndest to please you) or is it a progressive one that you think might lead to a real family? I'm not going to go down the "cuck" meme because you managed to grow up with your biological father around and you're not a fucked up human (I'm assuming).

On the one hand, this woman is her own person and is wholly responsible for her own actions but on the flip side it would be kind of shitty of you to stick around only so long as the pussy is still nice and wet for you.

If it's the former and you're not looking to settle down then as other posters have said you need to have a serious conversation with your gf and make it clearly understood about what the relationship is and isn't. If she wants a future but you don't then the both of you need to decide what the next course of action is.
>>
OP here,
Ok, first, no I didn't have my father but I had a shit load of good men to teach me shit, secondly, my son's mother was a cunt, no relation to my current girlfriend whom is hard working and I re-read what I wrote and I see why I got some of the responses I did, no she's not lazy, what I meant is she always does the dishes even though I try to, she'll shove me out of the way to do them instead i.e. she's hard working and very sweet.

We do and both do see a future together, we don't want anymore children, I have one of my own and she has two.

When the kids are out, we have a lot of fun, tons of laughs and I genuinely love this woman; I'm the second man she's ever been with and ever done anything sexual with being that her ex is much older than her and he picked her up young. She actually has strong moral values and basically is the awesome girlfriend that plays guitar, video games, works on cars, likes hiking, camping, shooting and the like. We're from two totally different cultures, my family is from EU and her's is from MX but at least they are hard working, legal and put the effort in to speak good english. Her ex is the oppisite, the fucker was here over 13 years, never cared to learn english, trashy, short,fat ugly cuck who was lazy as shit and wouldn't even let her go to school so she'd sneak out to go to school, like I've said, I've known her a long time.
>>
>>17732143
All that is very nice.

Are you ready to deal with this very troubled boy? And the girl who may act out due to being assaulted? They are a package of SUCH PROBLEMS. You have seen the symptoms. It only gets worse. It's going to be an expensive, emotional, bumpy ride.
>>
The girl sees me as her father and I think/hope that with good upbringing/parenting it can help nurture good nature back into her.

The boy needs discipline and more strict guidelines I think from what I've gathered here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.